Give students a quick way to bring work from any website into Seesaw for added layers of creative thinking and reflection.
** If you're using Seesaw in your classroom, this extension is for you! If you don’t have a Seesaw account, go to app.seesaw.me to get started for free. Then use this extension in addition to app.seesaw.me to enable your students to quickly capture their screen and annotate in Seesaw.** Bring the power of reflection to your students in two clicks. The Seesaw Chrome Extension gives students a quick way to bring work from any website into Seesaw for added layers of creative thinking and reflection. Students use the Seesaw Chrome Extension to capture work from their browser window and drop it directly into Seesaw's creative canvas for further annotation and reflection. Seesaw is a platform that combines 3 main things: student portfolios, an activity library for teachers, and family communication. Seesaw’s latest release features powerful new creative tools, optimized for students using Chromebooks. Creative tools are at the heart of the Seesaw experience for students. In the latest version of Seesaw, we’ve introduced new features that unlock more opportunities for students across all grade levels and subject areas to think creatively and reflect. Seesaw also works well with the full Google suite! Students add work from their Google Drive to Seesaw and then use Seesaw’s creative tools to capture their thinking, giving teachers better insights into student strengths and growth areas. To learn more about how Seesaw, Google, and Chromebooks work together, visit https://web.seesaw.me/chromebook-features
- (2021-02-09) Steven: Doesnt do anything
- (2020-09-03) Maryjo Esparza: he will learn.
- (2020-04-16) Brian J. Howler: It let's me screenshot ANYTHING and share it with my students!
- (2020-04-14) bob noo: Awesome addition to the already amazing Seesaw! Cutting out many steps of taking a screen shot, cropping and loading into Seesaw is simplified to 1 step! Love the options of capturing selected area or visible area! Another game changing addition - Thanks Seesaw
- (2020-04-14) Teri Harrington: works great thank God!!!!!!!
- (2020-04-10) Stephanie clark: i love it so does my son good learning tool
- (2020-04-09) Marco Saravia: cd
- (2020-04-06) NIDA MUNEER MUNEER: good i need to make a account in this app
- (2020-04-02) erika zavala: me parese una occion de yuda muy importante es muy eficas la recomendare
- (2020-03-17) pankaj Photography: very freindlly use full
- (2019-07-29) Sophia Garcia-Smith: Awesome addition to the already amazing Seesaw! Cutting out many steps of taking a screen shot, cropping and loading into Seesaw is simplified to 1 step! Love the options of capturing selected area or visible area! Another game changing addition - Thanks Seesaw!
- (2019-07-27) Kris McClure-Coleman: This is a game changer for our secondary students who are doing research. I also think this will be a time saver for teachers when creating activity templates. Really cool!
- (2019-07-27) Jacinta Keenan: This is a fantastic tool that allows both students and teachers to add a screenshot directly to seesaw. As a teacher this will save time when creating activity templates in Google slides - removes the extra step of downloading image and then uploading to seesaw. Thanks Seesaw!
- (2023-01-17, v:1.2.2) Teerasak Srimanta (Kai): add seesaw on chromebook
add seesaw on chromebook
- (2021-09-18, v:1.2.2) Molly Otobo: Seesawme app?
Hi, how do I download the Seesawme or seesaw class app onto my computer please? - So my daughter can do her school work. Are they available through the Google Playstore? Thank you.
- (2020-09-11, v:1.2.2) mary harrison: sea saw class
it says there is a block remove it
- (2020-09-11, v:1.2.2) mary harrison: sea saw app
- (2020-05-27, v:1.2.2) Ricki Dee: Ricki here again!!
Your network, firewall, browser settings, or device is blocking some parts of Seesaw from loading. Click here for more information on how to unblock Seesaw. The following files are experiencing errors: shared-ext.bundle.js, app-ext.bundle.js This is what my message says, when I try to access my student's work!!
- (2020-05-27, v:1.2.2) Ricki Dee: Why can't I open this up at home, when I can at school...I am a teacher and it keeps telling I am blocked?
HELP!!!! I was able to initially open all my comments and work from parents on my home computer. All of a sudden, it is telling me that I have a firewall blocking it or something to that effect!! I have tried to see if I can fix it, I cannot!!
- (2020-03-24, v:1.2.2) Luke Finelli: Seesaw App not working correctly on chromebook
hello, the scanner /camera is not working on the seesaw app on my HP Chromebook. Please advise.
- (2020-01-15, v:1.2.2) Antonios Syriopoulos: When they click on the extension button, nothing happens.
When they click on the extension button, nothing happens.
- (2019-10-18, v:1.2.2) Laura Lebherz: Works for Teacher, not for students
Are there settings in Google Admin Console to allow this to work for students? It works perfectly for me, but I would like students to use it :) When they click on the extension button, nothing happens. Thanks!
- (2019-09-27, v:1.2.2) John Walker: family
can not see my childs journel it has been set up by the teacher but can not access it on my pc i have downloaded the app for chrome but no access
- (2019-08-15, v:1.2) Beth Poston: Not working
Hello, we're a Seesaw for Schools customer. We have added the extension but when clicked nothing happens. Please advise, [email protected]