Check the status of your web sites on UptimeRobot
Your sites' health and accessabilty is important to you - every downtime minute may bring loss of business, customers, readers... UpTimeRobot.com offers up to 50 free site monitors, checking for URL over HTTP(s), Ping, Port, or check Keywords every 5 minutes. Upon an error, you'll be alerted via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, or web hooks. Say you've already defined site monitors at UptimeRobot.com, but cannot afford to wait for an email, should your site go down. Enter the UptimeRobot extension: it will help you get a jump on the situation, by pinging the service at a set interval, and highlighting the status of your sites right at your browser's toolbar. That way, you can browse the web, secured in the knowledge all your sites are up and performing, or react the second one of them fails. Notes: ----- 1. The extension is NOT AFFILIATED with UptimeRobot.com - it just uses their open API to show your monitors in the browser. 2. The extension DOES NOT collect any information, or in any way compromises your privacy (see FAQ). 3. The extension WILL NOT spam you, float your pages with ads, or behave in any douchy way. It's here to help. V1.1.4 ------ - Attempting to solve failed network issues by retrying API calls, rather than marking as site status failure - Add .5 second delay to first API call V1.1.3 ------ - Added 1 second delay at browser start to prevent potential network errors. - Internal improvements to code logic. - Switch from ajax to fetch call - since this is still experimental, I'd appreciate comments and reviews. It's supported in Chrome V 43 and higher. V1.1.2 ------ - Cleaned code. - Fixed automated build. - All internal dependencies updated. V1.1.1 ------ - Added a link to your UptimeRobot dashboard (requires login), all time uptime ratio. - All internal dependencies updated. - Removed a bunch of console logs V1.0.0 ------ Initial release - comments are welcome at www.TravelingTechGuy.com contact page.
- (2019-03-12) Alex Buznik: It works :D
- (2018-03-27) Stéphane TALBOT: Très efficace. Manque une popup en cas de changement de statut et le nombre de sites dans l'icone devrait être le nombre en erreur et le total des sites surveillés. autrement, fait le job.
- (2017-01-20) Renan Borges: Thank you so much by this extension. Lightweight, simple and easy to configure.
- (2016-04-01) Stefan Velev: So far does a great job! Thanks!
- (2016-01-17) Terry Lin: Very useful. Save my time.
- (2015-05-03) Steven Fernandez: Having to enter every site manually defeats the purpose of what otherwise might me a very good extension.
- (2014-10-08) Stew Dellow: Bit of a pain to set up each monitor separately but I understand for security reasons. However the monitors don't sync, so my Chrome at Work and Chrome at home each have to be set up with each monitor separately. Time consuming to say the least! Looks great though.
- (2018-08-21, v:1.1.4) David McCullum: August 2018: working great!
Just so that the "seems to not working any more" comment isn't seen as definitive.
- (2016-05-17, v:1.1.1) Günter Schafranek: Seems to not working any more
Since the laste chrome update, this extension seems to not working any more, showing "Could not connect to server" for the monitored items.