Cite web sites with one click using the EasyBib Toolbar and receive advice on the credibility of the web site you're citing.
EasyBib is the world's largest bibliography maker and citation machine. Our EasyBib toolbar will let you cite web sites with one click. Receive advice on the credibility of the web site you're citing. Cite as many sources as you need to build a fully-formatted, alphabetized, and Word-processor-ready bibliography.
- (2021-07-14) Matthew Griffin: This used to be a gem. Now? It has gotten worse, losing a majority of it's useful functions and giving unnecessary ads. It doesn't tell me if a site is credible or not, it doesn't automatically put the information into the citation slides, and for whatever reason it takes me to a new tab instead of staying as an extension. Should be renamed to "Inconvenient Bib"
- (2020-12-13) CastawayFiend: I used this frequently a year ago and it worked fine, now it won't let me cite the website, I've watched this single ad 10 times.
- (2020-09-11) Hoang Minh DOAN: idk
- (2020-08-23) Austin Foster: Helps a lot
- (2019-11-23) Zachary Albrecht: It won't keep me logged in so I can save my citations. Very annoying.
- (2019-11-01) Sol: This is the most anyoing peace of tech I have ever had to use in my life. And when I went to the website because the extension would not work. It had a uselesss step and the scrollbar takes time to load. This is one of the most enraging peices of technolgy I have ever used.
- (2019-08-30) Alecus von Tritanium: It was automatically set to MLA 7, which is slightly irritating. Will not work with adblocks.
- (2019-08-18) Jackson FLETCHER: it sucks
- (2019-07-18) Madeleine Abshire: This Extension is a huge help when writing a paper! I love it!
- (2019-05-01) Madeline Hurley: It won't keep me logged in, so even though making a citation is easy, they each get saved under a new project, not under my actual account. (Aka no use) I have to go to website and click through everything if I actually want it to work and be saved where it needs to be.
- (2019-03-07) its just a pain to use i need to site a blocked source for an image and it wont work also trump sucks balls #dealwithit
- (2019-01-26) Janus: This helped me finish my annotated bibliography in history faster!
- (2019-01-14) Adrian Ganea: Once upon a time, this was a useful tool.
- (2018-01-11) Ok. But I would need you to add a tool to underline and the visual presentation on the site has to be improved.
- (2017-10-28) Ajaz Uddin: Nice
- (2017-04-18) Ellen: Very convenient for someone who writes on Listverse.
- (2017-02-28) EnderCat 13: The best for school essay's this is the best
- (2017-01-26) Martin Junge: 10/10 save my life
- (2016-12-17) Britney: Does not allow me to create a citation using the chrome app
- (2016-07-12) Kevin Bushay: Great tool, Especially the autocite feature.
- (2016-05-31) Alscenic: I would have had to manually cite 84 sources praise be to EasyBib (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ
- (2016-05-06) colbymf: Gr8!
- (2016-02-18) Ethan Vome: very help full
- (2016-02-10) Griffin: It works very well.
- (2016-01-22) First name Last name: it would not even work.You have to have "EasyBib Pro" crazy right?i mean i am a student and it WOULD NOT work what so ever.you guys are crazy @[email protected] for liking it
- (2015-12-01) It makes getting citations for any project so easy!
- (2015-09-25) Jon Mihevc: I tried two different pages. One was an Op-ed in the New York Times. The other was an essay from an online journal. It did not provide the bibliographic info until I went to the EasyBib website, and then I had to click several more buttons to retrieve the entry. It worked for the NYT article but the other essay it could not find even though I gave it the webpage. It feels like more work than it should be.
- (2015-05-06) Ibrahim Alin: nice
- (2014-06-12) Andrew Wishart: This app is insanely useful. Allowed my engineering group to quickly and easily group all of our sources into one clear, centrally located spot.
- (2014-03-24) Seth Harris: This is amazing for world history projects
- (2014-01-05) Melissa Phillips: It doesn't work all I ever get is a blank form to fill in myself. It never prepopulates like the video says that it will
- (2014-10-09, v:0.5.1) Kristy Clark-Doskocil: The easybib icon
I click on this to use for citing a website and it is not doing anything. I'm having to go to easybib.com and fill in all information. It is used on google chrome.