A toolbar button to search all pages of any website using Google.
Search any site you're on by the simple click of a button. The search is done not only on the 1 page you are viewing at the time you click as [Ctrl]+[F] does but instead Google is used to "site search" within ALL pages of the site. Search websites the easy way! How to customize: Right-click the 🔍 "search this site" button, in the menu that pops up, click on "Options". There you can: ● change the search engine that's used to search on domains from Google to Yahoo, Bing, or Yandex (a Russian search engine); ● set the button to directly open the search engine instead of a 🔍 popup; ● activate the feature to be able to search a domain from the context menu; ● activate the feature that lets you choose between subsites in the 🔍 popup. ________________________________ Want the same functionality in Firefox? Install the "Site Searcher" add-on from https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/site-searcher/
- (2020-08-19) Renggo BC: Wonderful features.
- (2020-07-16) Internet Marketing Discounter: Best Extension <3
- (2020-07-05) Алексей: Очень удобно
- (2020-03-10) Rami Kattan: I have been using this since years, makes searching websites on a folder level very easy. THANKS....
- (2020-02-05) BellevilleHills: Vraiment très pratique, bravo et merci
- (2020-01-01) Yingtao Liu: 整挺好，就是搜索引擎能加个百度吗？ good to use, but can you add another search engine Baidu, it's more convenient to Chinese users
- (2019-12-26) S47: Duckduckgo? Searx? Advanced -> custom search engine -> paste a custom link :D
- (2019-08-29) M G.: Finde ich Pfiffig :-) Mit einem Mausklick kann ich das gleiche auf der aktuellen Webseite tun, als wenn ich bei der google Suche den Parameter "site:" angebe. Erspart schon mal ein, zwei Arbeitsgänge.
- (2019-06-01) Michel Cadorette: Very useful and efficient !
- (2019-05-22) Golden Eyes: its' simple to use and works great ! you can save a lot of time instead of typing "site bla bla bla" manually
- (2019-02-16) 非常实用，很多网站没有站内检索找东西很麻烦，这个工具解决痛点！
- (2018-10-05) Joe Cucuzza: Why does this extension need access to your browsing history if it's just doing a search within the current website?
- (2018-08-23) your captain: 谢谢提供 还可以 就是搜索范围太大了能不能添加一个按钮即标题搜索？？
- (2018-07-19) Levente Nagy: Rendszeresen használom, alapfunkciónak kéne lennie a Chrome-ban! Ctrl-Shift-F bill. kombinációval nagyon könnyű váltogatni a normál keresés és e között.
- (2018-06-30) Alex S: Useless
- (2018-06-26) Konstantin Ostrovski: Very useful tool! Works great!
- (2018-06-19) Kieran Knowles: Use this, or you could just ctrl + f
- (2018-04-10) william browning: True, there are other ways to search within a site but this makes it very easy!
- (2017-12-30) Jess Joseph: I have found that “site:domain” is almost always the best way to search a site. This automates the process and makes searching so much faster. Well done!
- (2017-12-24) Patrick Badman: very good is this
- (2017-11-06) Josef H.: Works as expected
- (2017-09-26) Fenna van Lint: Easy to use, and never fails.
- (2017-09-23) Martin Pozuelo: Fait exactement ce qu'on attend de l'extension, avec des paramètres bien pensés.
- (2017-08-15) Mohammed Faramawy: Extremely helpful within sites that don't include search feature. Thanks.
- (2017-06-08) King Jester Genon: I would rate it 5 start if the "www" subdomain is omitted when searching. It would be even more effective if the "www" is omitted in searching to search the entire site including its subdomains.
- (2020-09-19, v:9.3) 陈圣元: 建议增加百度搜索或者可以增加其他
- (2020-07-14, v:9.3) Srinivas CH: how to unblock current site serch
how to unblock current site serch
- (2020-06-03, v:9.3) noname: version for Firefox
hi - is there a version of you great addon for Firefox?
- (2020-05-21, v:9.3) Juani Al: Search in yandex.com
Hi! Ive searched how to search in yandex with a click and this extension is very accurate. I want to search a word with right click in yandex.com, similar to the native right click in Chrome "Search in Google". Is any way to do this? If not, at least can you put the option to search in yandex.com? This way i have to delete "site:www.xxxxxxxxx.xxx" from the new tab and leave the word that ive searched. Thanks by the app!
- (2020-03-26, v:9.3) yi wang: Add Baidu search engine
Dear developers, hello. Can you increase Baidu's search engine? I'm a Chinese user. Apart from Google, baidu is the most popular search engine in China. If it can be increased, it will be very useful to me.
- (2018-06-08, v:7.3) Levente Nagy: Shortcut...
Sorry, I was in write-only mode...
- (2018-06-08, v:7.3) Levente Nagy: Shortcut?
Thanks for this excellent extension! It saves me a lot of time. However, as a keyboard purist, I would badly need a shortcut like Shift+F or ctrl+shift+F. Thanks so much!
- (2018-06-05, v:7.3) 搜索历史无法清除
- (2018-05-13, v:7.3) Will Giese: Default Search Engin
Rather than having a pre-defined list of search engines, it would be nice if the extension simply used whatever the current Chrome default is. I'm using DuckDuckGo and that's not an option.
- (2018-03-15, v:7.3) Zaizen Z: help !! only able yo search up-to 5 page....
i do some testing, it only can search up-to 5 page but the website have 1000 page, how to solve this ? so it can search up to last page ?/
- (2018-01-21, v:7.1) jim orrell: mouse key not work on popup
In options Using the 'On button click...' option with 'Directly open the search engine' works fine with 'Open a popup', none of the options work with a mouse click, only when I hit enter. The only way to get to the advanced options is to tab and hit enter.
- (2017-12-20, v:7.1) Daniel Wilson: Shortcut
Could you please tell me that how can i use it without mouse, i mean any shortcut key using keyboard.
- (2017-11-05, v:7) no name: Add the search engine DuckDuckGo
It would be nice to add the search engine DuckDuckGo. The design is based on Google, but it doesn't nest the options (search for time or language) and lets (must be activated first) mark visited pages with a checkmark.
- (2017-08-22, v:6.10) Jeffrey Finder: Firefox
The 2 most recent updates are "incompatible" with Firefox, and 3.8 (Feb. 26 ver.) gave this result: Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to www.google.com. Peer’s certificate has an invalid signature. Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
- (2017-04-22, v:6.10) Bruce Raganold: how is this different from adding site:www.whateverdomain.com in google search bar?
Hi I've read the description and looked at some of the reviews, I can't see how this is any different from just adding site:www.whateverthedomainis.com to your serach in a google search bar. Is there a difference?