Show the file tree for PR's and commits
Improve GitHub tree explorer adding a file tree on PR's and commits Contribute: https://github.com/picheli20/github-code-tree
- (2018-12-11) Ashley Parks: Super helpful when reviewing PRs!
- (2018-07-09) Philly Stafford: This is awesome man, well done. It sits in nicely into Github as if it was part of the Github feature set
- (2018-06-14) Petr Dolejší: Finally, I have some overview of bigger pull requests. This should be a native feature of GitHub.
- (2018-04-03) Javier Pérez: I love this extension! Thanks for doing it :D Now I can perform better reviews
- (2017-11-16) Colin Branch: Works.
- (2019-05-31, v:1.2.1) Eric Majerus: How to activate?
Is there a way to get this working on a private GitHub server? My company uses GitHub, but not github.com. When I go to a pull request the extension's tree UI does not load.
- (2018-06-14, v:0.1.0) Petr Dolejší: Mark currently reviewed file in tree
Hello, I really like your extension. Would it be possible to somehow mark or highlight currently reviewed file in the tree panel? It would make the orientation better. Thank you for your consideration Mort