Show the file tree for PR's and commits
Improve GitHub tree explorer adding a file tree on PR's and commits Contribute: https://github.com/picheli20/github-code-tree
- (2020-09-28) Edward Mackenzie: Been using BitBucket for years, now moved to GitHub and this is the one thing I really missed. Only reason for not 5* is that it doesn't play well with smaller screens/windows
- (2020-07-29) Daven Mauff: This works great, was exactly what I was looking for. Can I perhaps request the feature to resize the tab on the left, the names are generally a little long and so I have to scroll to see everything :)
- (2018-12-11) Ashley Parks: Super helpful when reviewing PRs!
- (2018-07-09) Philly Stafford: This is awesome man, well done. It sits in nicely into Github as if it was part of the Github feature set
- (2018-06-14) Petr Dolejší: Finally, I have some overview of bigger pull requests. This should be a native feature of GitHub.
- (2018-04-03) Javier Pérez: I love this extension! Thanks for doing it :D Now I can perform better reviews
- (2017-11-16) Colin Branch: Works.
- (2020-09-28, v:1.2.1) Edward Mackenzie: Smaller screen/window mangling
Loving this extension - coming from BitBucket in a past life. The only real problem I've come across so far is that if I make my browser window smaller, the code frame and the file tree overlay eachother.. Would be great if the file tree was responsive in some way.
- (2019-05-31, v:1.2.1) Eric Majerus: How to activate?
Is there a way to get this working on a private GitHub server? My company uses GitHub, but not github.com. When I go to a pull request the extension's tree UI does not load.
- (2018-06-14, v:0.1.0) Petr Dolejší: Mark currently reviewed file in tree
Hello, I really like your extension. Would it be possible to somehow mark or highlight currently reviewed file in the tree panel? It would make the orientation better. Thank you for your consideration Mort