An extension to validate the webpage's html using a validation service
A small extension to validate the markup of current tab. It can be used while developing the website to check for errors & maintain standards in your code. It sends the current tab's HTML to the https://validator.w3.org/ web service in order to check it for errors. All the error found are displayed in a list to facilitate the refactoring of the code, the error part is highlighted & the source code is also displayed where the error is found
- (2021-01-29) Zihad Hosan: I was looking for such a kind of extension and I'm lucky I found it. Great tool to debug w3 validation. Thank you!!!
- (2020-12-04) Aml Slmn: Extension très utile, merci pour ton travail ^^ Very useful extension, thanks for your job :)
- (2020-12-01) Данил Ткачук: Not working with localhost (gulp server)
- (2020-10-05) Scott Keller: It seems to only print errors, would be great if it also showed warnings.
- (2020-09-02) Vladimir Shapovalov: It works also with local html 👍🏻
- (2019-08-29) Михаил Мальчиков: First of 4 validation extensions what i tried that works
- (2019-01-07) Richie Green: Effective and easy to use. I would love if it worked offline.