Simple script which places the IP of the current website in the bottom right.
This simple extension allow you to see the IP address of the website you are currently looking at. Fork of https://github.com/tinybigideas/WebsiteIP FEATURES ======== Simple solution to always show the current websites IP address instead of clicking through an extension. Allow to copy the IP to the clipboard. No load of JQuery so it does not stop the debugger when "Pause on all exeption" is active Moves left or right on mouse over, it won't get in your way IPv6 support No external server to return IP - your chrome does all the work locally Clean, attractive and does the job. PRIVACY ======= No-one sees the IP but you. There is no reliance on an external server to return the IP. Chrome returns the IP address itself on the users side. This takes into consideration local DNS and Host changes. FORK ME: ======== https://github.com/ben8p/WebsiteIP
- (2017-05-25) Nettlebay AP: Ne fonctionne pas sous Chrome / Linux
- (2016-08-22) Daniel César: Lixo
- (2014-12-17) Olivier Clémence: Simple, efficace !
- (2014-09-02) Tim Coombs: OS: Linux (3.5.0-41-generic) Uptime: 215 hours 37 min. 50 sec. Name: Website IP Memory: 21MB No memory leak here. +1 for making this plugin a lot better.
- (2019-02-23, v:1.1.0) Connected via IPv6 shows IPv4 address
Hello, I connect https://bgp.he.net/ and it is via IPv6. I know because it shows my IPv6 address. But the extension shows site's IPv4 address. Could you please fix the extension so it shows CONNECTED address of the site.
- (2015-08-05, v:1.0.2) Aaron Ahearne: Copy IP?
Would it be possible to copy the IP to clipboard?