Note Extractor makes is possible to write 30 page papers in 3 hours. It just takes four steps. 1. Outline your paper. 2. Export…
Note Extractor makes is possible to write 30 page papers in 3 hours. It just takes four steps. 1. Outline your paper. 2. Export your Kindle notes and Highlights with Note Extractor 3. Plug in your notes and quotes to your paper. 4. Add additional commentary and analysis. Export your Kindle notes, bookmarks, and highlights to a document and save hours writing papers, articles, and blogs.
- (2019-11-06) Jonathan Delgatty: Both my computer and backup hard drive crashed at the same time. I lost ALL my grad school notes while finishing a class. Thankful I heard about this app and was able to easily get all the notes I had made in my Kindle books. It literally saved me from failing the class!! Such a great app and easy to use! I use this app in every Graduate class I am taking and it saves me countless hours of work!!
- (2019-10-18) Mavro NoNo: Works great! Super easy to grab text from Kindle to use elsewhere.
- (2019-08-06) Pete Liz Keizer: Very useful too. I read a lot for grad school and for research and I love being able to use Kindle books rather than a hard copy book. The main issue has always been accessing my highlights. This Chrome extension makes it incredibly easy. It's very quick and allows me to quickly search, find, copy, and cite the information I need. This is a game changer for those that read for writing and research.
- (2019-08-05) Captain Obvious: This is my new favorite extension. It helped me a save a ton of time copying and pasting my notes from my kindle to my paper.
- (2019-08-05) Matthew Morrison: Well, this is my app, so I have to give it 5 stars right?!