Allows one to turn the text in academic papers to speech. Can be done by selecting a section (Abstract, Introduction etc.) or…
- (2020-12-04) Pieter Rossouw: You've saved my dissertation... thank you!
- (2020-10-10) Ka Str: Does not work with my journals :( Can you help me? Maybe add journals (or even an option to try to read any kind of text)?
- (2019-09-11) Adi: Very useful.
- (2019-09-10) Ellie White: Easy to use. Very useful for my research.
- (2021-05-12, v:1.0) Jess Perry: Types of journals
Hi, is it only the specific journals stated (Nature, Cells, Science etc) that you can use to listen to articles? I haven't been able to get the extension to work yet and wondered if it is because of my area (Psychology) - so those journals are not relevant unfortunately. Great extension!
- (2021-04-10, v:1.0) Kelly Rouva: problem with installation
hello i cannot install the app paper to audio
- (2021-02-25, v:1.0) Filipe Rocha: App no longer available
Hi! I was trying to use paper to speech App. It looked very promising... However, when I tried to install the App, it says it is no longer available. Are you planning to launch the App again? Thank you,
- (2021-02-01, v:1.0) Becca Nicholls: Can this read papers from other journals that aren't named?
I manage to read many papers from various journals if I use the highlighted option but I find that sometimes it just doesn't read the text, is there are fix or explanation for this? many thanks
- (2021-01-28, v:1.0) Tal Ben-Ezra: Not working at all
same problem as mandy - nothing works except the pop up window - no option to click anything and i have refreshed my browser
- (2020-10-06, v:1.0) Mandy Mountain: Not working
No part of this app is working at all except that the pop up window appears when I click on the icon on my browser. It does not speak, the buttons do not react, nothing. Please help.
- (2020-10-04, v:1.0) Andrea Salinas: Features Not Working
All the female voices in english are not working, they all sound like the default male voice