Change AWS favicons per service
The AWS web console uses the same favicon everywhere (yellow cube). This makes it difficult to tell your tabs apart if you have multiple services open at once. This extension fixes that by setting the favicon to the logo of the service you are currently on. Amazing right?
- (2020-02-28) Ryan Hammond: Can you add console.amazonaws-us-gov.com as a monitored site?
- (2018-06-26) Hélio Araújo de Oliveira: Great, but needs update
- (2018-01-30) Shawn Billy: wonderful !!
- (2017-10-30) Felipe Alvarez: Should be combined with AWS title changer - https://goo.gl/w87Dv6 Update: AWS CodeBuild does _not_ have a matching favicon.
- (2017-03-21) Will Usher: Simple. Works. AWS, why isn't this default behavior?!
- (2017-02-03) Xavier Decuyper: This should be a required extension for every AWS user! Super simple and incredibly useful!
- (2017-01-25) Samuel Logan: It works! Thank you!
- (2016-03-11) From the creator of Insomnia REST Client, an extension that allows you to visually distinguish between multiple tabs in the AWS dashboard! I'm always in the dashboard and I'm tired of seeing the same old yellow-cube in my browser tabs for different services. This extension takes the icon from the respective service and places it in place of the boring yellow-cube in your browser tabs. No more fuss over "Which of these 500 tabs is S3!?!"