Backup emails to AWS S3
Are you looking to save your emails from Gmail to Amazon S3 or Amazon Glacier? This is a really simple way for you to backup important emails, if not all your emails, with 3 simple steps: 1. Select the emails you want to back up 2. Authorize your AWS account 3. Save them in the format you prefer And you're done! This is the easiest solution to backup your Gmail or G Suite account emails into Amazon S3 or Amazon Glacier. You can even back up your emails as: ✅ 1 email at a time ✅ A selection of emails ✅ All your emails ✅ All your teams' emails Give it a try today and save your Gmail emails to AWS S3 or Amazon Glacier. cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2019-06-18) Tyson Davies: It's really just as easy as once click and everything goes to AWS, couldn't ask for more!
- (2019-01-22) Ahmed Sayad: I have worked with AWS for much time. My emails going there is very good & makes things easy.
- (2019-01-16) Jean Milan: Avec combien j'utilise AWS, c'est parfait pour moi.
- (2018-02-12) Jessica Schuler: Love this extension, I can easily archive old project emails into organized folders on S3 with the click of a button! Thanks cloudHQ!
- (2018-02-09) Merideth Kulikowski: I downloaded this to save myself time, and it's done exactly that! In just a click of a button, I can save any email to AWS. So far, haven't had any issues or bugs. Worth the download.
- (2018-02-09) Steve Jacobson: Handy extension, works as it says
- (2018-02-08) Lu Jin: Nice integration with AWS, essential if you use both Gmail and S3.
- (2018-02-08) Chelsea Delgado: I LOVE cloudHQ! I've been an AWS user for forever, and this app just adds to my library of cloudHQ tools. Thanks again, 5 stars
- (2018-02-08) Shelby Douglas: Great organization app, works very well.