Backup and archive emails in 3 steps
Backup all of your emails in just 3 simple steps, and feel more secure and in control in case: - You leave your job - You switch email hosting services and need a new account - You upgrade to a G Suite email address instead of using a free “@gmail.com” email - You got hacked and you cannot access your account any more - You accidentally deleted emails With this tool, you'll get all your emails, email threads, and any attachments in a PDF format that you can download to your hard drive or your USB key. You'll feel confident when your emails are literally in your hands. cloudHQ. Helping professionals 1 click at a time.
- (2020-07-28) FLORENCE DIMITRI: GOOD
- (2019-08-06) Tatiana Moiseeva: Should be clear, that it only works with gmail. I needed something to backup my work email, this extension is useless for me.
- (2019-07-01) Mathias Gottschalk: I use AWS for bulk emails, and being able to make what I need in Gmail, back it up to AWS, and then send it out from there is MUCH easier than what I had to before. Beautifully intuitive
- (2019-07-01) Daniel Vranjes: Having the backup has SAVED me. I accidentally deleted some tax info and went directly to my the folder and found it within minutes. Everyone should be using this, just in case.
- (2019-06-17) Chase Bennington: Awesome, useful and helpful!
- (2019-01-22) Robert Edwards: Having a PDF I can search through for old emails is much more easy than scrolling back in my inbox and hoping the server still has said email. Saved me countless times.
- (2019-01-16) Glen Tobias: In a word, this extension has helped me organize my emails & archive them as records for litigations, personal use, and tax information without any hassles on my end. Wonderful
- (2017-10-04) Ana M. Flores Barraza: Es muy práctico y rápido de usar. Hecho de menos una opción para traducir las instrucciones de funcionamiento
- (2017-10-02) waqas Murtaza: VERY HELPFUL
- (2017-10-01) Gábor Szentesi: Perfect.
- (2017-08-19) Nick Marshall: A very helpful way of keeping those emails you can't afford to lose.
- (2017-07-20) Emely Peterson: Great addition to my real estate, would recommend to any agent
- (2017-07-20) Lyndie Chen: Rather than saving through a series of steps, its been nice to have one button to click to save to my desktop. Keeping clients organized has never been easier.
- (2017-07-20) Dan Johnston: This has been extremely helpful, I save batches of emails at a time.
- (2017-06-21) Sophia Moreau: This has been a huge help to keeping my emails indexed in a way that I can find them easily. love it .
- (2017-06-21) Mark Daniels: Saving emails to my desktop is such a great idea. Don't always like to archive them within Gmail, this is a super alternative.
- (2017-06-20) Shelby Douglas: So great for keeping organized, this has allowed me to get to inbox zero.
- (2017-06-20) Vivian Tran: This has helped so much with keeping my invoices catalogued and organized, making it soooo much easier on my accountant. Excellent app, 5 stars!
- (2017-06-20) Thanasut Vudthivichai: One of the best Gmail productivity extension!
- (2017-04-30) Webster Momin: I love this Chrome extension--it's been so helpful with my freelance work and staying organized with all of my clients. Happy that someone finally made an extension like this!
- (2017-04-29) Barbara Turner: This is so helpful to me, it's easier than taking screenshots and saving the pictures. I can instead save the emails themselves. Huge time saver.
- (2017-04-28) Naomi Assaraf: Love how easy this is! Now I can save all my human resources emails on my personal hard drive. Thanks!