Forward multiple emails with one click. Transfer and migrate all your emails.
Need to forward many emails over to someone? This is a quick way to select all the emails you'd like forwarded, and send them off to 1 recipient with a click of a button. Even if you close your Gmail, browser, or even your PC, everything will still forward over as though you spent your time forwarding 1 email at a time. Need to migrate your account? If you want to migrate an entire email account to another one, you absolutely can-- and in seconds! cloudHQ’s Premium plan allows you to do this regardless of how many emails your email account has. Here's some of our key features: ✅ Forward Multiple Emails in One Click ✅ Forward Emails as One PDF attachment ✅ Forward Emails to Your CRM ✅ Full and Complete Email Account Migration / Email Transfer ✅ Forward Emails in Encrypted PDF Format You now have the ability to forward hundreds to thousands of emails seamlessly. And if that wasn't enough, here's 5 more reasons to try it: 👉 User-Friendly Solution 👍 Runs In The Cloud 😉 Onboarding New Employees is Made Easy 💼 Changing jobs 👏 Save Important Emails For Reference cloudHQ. Helping your Gmail productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2021-09-16) William Shepherd: Quite fast email to email migration. I have migrated more than 50K emails in less than 24 hours. Love it.
- (2021-09-07) Walter Starr: There are 3 Multiple Forward extensions in Chrome store right now. And this is the only which works. This one works quite well. And it is not free :-)
- (2021-09-05) Milton Fields: Excellent service for email migration!!
- (2021-08-21) Guntard Heiz: This is quite good and useful little tool! I had no problems transferring all my emails over to another email address. It is $15 - but it is worth. The transfer kept all of my labels, folder, etc.
- (2021-08-21) jamal williams: Nice little tool to migrate emails.
- (2021-08-12) Vivian Silva: Love how It all works in the background - right after you click send.
- (2021-08-10) Gregory Bussell: Definitely the best email migration tool on the market.
- (2021-07-25) Sheena Jett: Excellent tool for migrating your email account!! Thank you!
- (2021-07-19) Neil Cox: Excellent! It can also forward emails as PDF...
- (2021-07-02) Michael Wells: Simple and easy to use. It has also a migration option which is very good for migration of large number of emails (100K or so).
- (2021-06-17) Event Leads: Simple and easy to use extension. I use it to forward certain emails as PDF attachments.
- (2021-06-16) Fb Chat Roulette: I used this product to migrate my school account to gmail. Worked like a charm.
- (2021-06-15) Virginia Whicker: There are few "Multiple Forward" extensions in Chrome store right now this seems to be the only one which is working. I used it to migrate emails from my old school account to my gmail. Worked perfectly.
- (2021-06-12) Racheal Whitehurst: Does what it says: full copy (migrate) of all emails in the label. Useful.
- (2021-06-03) Data Support: Really bad experience. After requiring me to update Google Chrome browser, the software crashed several times (I sent the manufacturer the stack traces to prove it). The filter feature was totally broken and although I selected about 500 emails in Gmail to forward, it forwarded more than 2,000 (good thing I caught that and cancelled it because I would have been locked out of Gmail if I didn't). The "Select all messages that match this search" feature doesn't work (more Error dialogs show). After sending 4 emails to support...the support team sent me the contents of their "Help" page in an email. Totally hated working with this software. Uninstalled and never will use it again. Recommendation to the manufacturer - get a real software QA tester, write test scripts, test carefully.
- (2021-05-19) Devon Anderson: Easy to use, fair pricing, and it does what it says. Can't go wrong with that.
- (2021-05-19) Fabien Arguello: Excelente aplicacion. Funcionó exactamente como se esperaba.
- (2021-05-19) John Grandson: This is so dope. Copied all my emails quickly and now I have everything in my new email address. I'm really impressed.
- (2021-05-18) Claudette Poulette Vedette: Love this! I used this for my sales team. Instead of waiting forever on my IT department, I just transferred all of the client emails from one of employees to his assistant. It was fast, and the price was so inexpensive, it was a no-brainer. If I'd have waited on my IT department, I'd still be waiting.
- (2021-05-18) Laurie Taggerst: This was amazing! I had no problem transferring all my emails over to another email address. I really liked how it kept all of my labels from my old email address to my new email address too. Best $15 I ever spent!
- (2021-05-18) Cassia Eisenberg: I'm changing jobs and used this to help me transfer all my emails over to my new email address. MUCH needed. Thanks for making this transitional time easier for me!
- (2021-03-10) A K: Crashed my Gmail account for a period. Once installed and a forwarding attempt was made the entire gmail account became inaccessible. The webpage showed "The site at ...(my mailbox)... has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired." Other unable to be accessed errors showed on multiple browser types. Quite distressing. All of my other gmail accounts (those without this extension) were completely accessible during the period. Several minutes later it looks like the account recovered. The mail forwarding did appear to work.
- (2021-03-02) Claudia Vecchi: I don't want to make an account for anything, but thats what you gotta do for this one
- (2021-02-15) expired can of tomato soup: This mentions literally nothing about the unpaid limitations of the app in the description. The limit is 50 emails every 24 hours, without any option to auto send after those 24 hours other emails that are selected. There is a subscription charge of 15 dollars per month to gain access to most of the features of the extension that are actually useful, and it mentions nothing of it until you sign in with them and give them access to your account and the emails inside of it. Screw all of you.
- (2021-01-21) Gábor Juhász: This extension is really shady, basically a spammy marketing popup for the company. Terrible experience.
- (2020-12-12) Anthony Vovers: Works OK some Limitations There are 3 Multiple Forward extensions in Chrome store right now this seems to be the only one to work for me. I am using it because my previous popmail link between my school gmail and personal gmail busted last April (authentication refused between 2 Google sites!). This CloudHQ version works it will forward only 50 mails per 24hrs which is not well documented and a bit limiting, it takes a lot of permissions which is worrying. Not sure who else is seeing my mails now. I am trying to keep a backup of my gSuite school mails in a personal gmail account. I doubt I can live with 50 mails per day limit, but I don't want to pay for upgrade. This tool will let me forward the history over time and I have setup forwarding for all new mail on settings page. Google is always moving the bar so what previously worked will not work tomorrow.
- (2020-12-11) Juice knight: nice
- (2020-11-19) National Food Authority AGSD-HRDSD PTU: Hi! I had a good first try on this, although I noticed that some emails with pdf attachment has been duplicated, one having the attachment and the other with the attachment missing, and the one having the attachment even fails to make the attachment appear on the mail list (i have the settings where I put the attachments appearing in the list of messages. the others have successfully shown the attachment). some were even triplicated. It still is a great help though, now I am writing this review instead of still forwarding the emails one by one. Although, my recipient might question why I sent redundant emails, and might not easily see the correct email with the attachment. I just hoped I could also send multiple emails for multiple email accounts, and hoped could have some more features with the free account.
- (2020-11-03) Sean McKenzie-Mardelli: I spent $40 on the subscription for 2 months and couldn't forward all 15K e-mails that needed to be forwarded. At a rate of 500 e-mails/day, this should have taken 30 days. However, technical problems such as the applet hanging on the "compiling list of e-mails to forward" stage preventing the job from getting done even after 60 days, so I totally wasted my money and now I'll need to start from scratch using another mechanism.
- (2020-07-08) Electrified: So, I downloaded and installed the "Multi Email Forward" for Gmail Chrome extension by cloudHQ. Before you can use it, you have to agree to give them access to your email. They ask for a lot of access that makes a lot of people uncomfortable, including me. Unfortunately, it's a necessary evil in this case. It's mostly due to the fact that IMAP does not allow granular permissions; it's all or nothing. They list a ton of capabilities for this extension, but they fail to mention that to get those benefits you have to pay for their premium service at $15/month or $150/yr. The free version ONLY allows you to forward 25 emails per 24 hr period. One great feature of this extension is that it doesn't look like a forwarded email. It looks like the original email in the original email account. It's not labeled with the typical forwarding tag "Fwd:" Oh WAIT, that's ONLY if you buy their PREMIUM service. Also, EVERY email, EVERY email is tagged with the following line: "Forwarded using cloudHQ's free email forwarding tool: Multi Email Forward For Gmail You might be also interested to try cloudHQ's Gmail Copilot: An easy CRM in your inbox ---------- Forwarded message ---------" EVERY email!!! in effect, they negate every possible benefit of the extension in the free version, rendering it completely useless. This isn't an extension, it's cripple-ware. "Upgrade Required Want to migrate all your email messages matching filter "label:abcxyz"? This feature requires $14.99 USD/month subscription (cancel any time)." A typical bait and switch marketing scheme!!!! Seriously, Gmail needs to get off their butts and implement their own bulk email forwarding system.
- (2020-07-02) Pietro Cesati: They did not clarify upfront that there was a limit of 50 emails and this created a mess. I do not suggest it.
- (2020-04-15) Jennifer Lopeman: It seems to only allow me to choose emails in the same folder. If I move to a different folder to choose a 2nd email, it unchecks the 1st email so I cannot send them together.
- (2020-04-06) Ruby Marandos: Awesome service. Quick and easy transfer of one of my Gmail labels, and I've kept it going for almost a year now so that I can automatically update my sales reps when any new leads come in. Shoestring budget, high reward.
- (2020-04-06) Carlisle Beauchemin: What a smart extension. Since I've already been let go, I don't mind telling my story. This was so easy for me to forward my emails to my new email account, which btw, a new email address is better to use than using an already-in-use email account because it keeps those copied emails much cleaner and more organized for me whenever I need to dip back into them. I'm now freelancing, and I'm so happy that I was able to save all of my emails so that I can keep track of customer projects and a copy of all my work contacts. What a god send this tool is. I was let go with many other people, but I'm not hurting nearly as bad as some of the other people who used to work with me. It's kinda scary that companies can even do mass layoffs like this. It's just so unfair in this economic climate. :( Anyways, thanks again so much! I'm such a huge supporter because people like me are about to hurt a lot, and I just hope that this very transparent review helps anyone who finds themselves in the same position I did about a month ago. Stay safe, everyone! Carl Ps- if you need any project management services in the tech industry, please reach out! [email protected]
- (2020-04-05) Tami K: Can't forward emails individually without paying a high monthly fee. Gmail itself can forward emails as an attachment, so this extension is basically only useful if you pay for it. Alas.
- (2020-03-29) Badrul Alam: After a long time searching ,i found this tool,,Which is very much effective.
- (2020-03-28) Matthew Dunn: First, it does not tell you UPFRONT that you have to create an account with them in order to use their extension. Otherwise, you can't use it. Second, it also doesn't tell you that it will add a little promotional button to Gmail promoting Cloud HQ and its products (in the upper right, next to the search bar). I consider those two practices abusive, and will be reporting them to Google.
- (2020-02-28) Dan H: Why in gods name would I pay A HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS to be able to forward multiple emails at once? This is an abomination. The app looks great, but is 10x slower than the FREE multiforward app I found. I'm offended by price, by the fact that I downloaded this app and tried it, then when I check progress notice that it says I only get 50 forwards before I have to pay money. I'm thinking $3 a month or something....nope, $150/year. Absolutely outrageous
- (2020-02-22) Jawad Sabra: Does the job. Thank you!
- (2020-02-17) Marty Grusznis: $15/month if you want to forward more then 50 emails a day. No thanks. I sent out my 50 limit and then found that many did not forward. Royal pain to have to audit each email to see if it went through. Might as well send them out one at a time. THis dumb app wasted my time. Big thumbs down!
- (2020-01-30) love the feature but I just wanna use it once. So I don't need a one-month membership. Hope you can change that.
- (2020-01-24) Vlade: It requires creating an account. Every second service these days (no matter big or small) requires an account. Why would I create an account for a simple task like this? Just another burden in my already cluttered digital life. Totally unacceptable.
- (2020-01-15) Allen Hufnagel: This extension is very useful and it does exactly what it says: forward many emails at once.
- (2020-01-15) Allan Fiezer: Solves a huge challenge with mail for my small business. Now I can easily forward multiple emails packaged as PDF.
- (2020-01-15) Adriane Correll: Excellent. I can transfer, en masse, the entire label with emails from one Gmail account to another. Cool.
- (2020-01-15) Gabriel Brenner: Excellent solution for transferring Gmail account! It also migrates all labels. Quite fast - it took about 12 hours for more than 200K emails...
- (2019-12-13) Kody K: Hey thanks for the FULL PAGE AUTOPLAYING VIDEO AD in my gmail whenever I log in.
- (2019-12-05) Shashank Jain: i have to give all permissions and instead of sending all mails it tell me that i can send only 50 mails in 24 hours to send more mails i have to upgrade and buy membership which is very disappointed.
- (2019-12-05) Andrea Marucci: There's a problem since the menu under the forward icon does appear with a black background and black text so it's unreadable https://i.imgur.com/F5OUCfH.png what could be?
- (2019-11-27) I like pie: Works great! However after you reach 50 emails sent it needs upgrade of $24/month to work!!!! Double the price of dropbox just to send multiple emails LOL, wonder why not just charge $999 per day? Interesting.
- (2017-07-17, v:184.108.40.206) doesnt work with filtered emails
It dosn't work with filtered multiple email
- (2017-07-13, v:220.127.116.11) Daniel Juri: Uninstall
I want to uninstall the extention. Thanks
- (2017-07-13, v:18.104.22.168) Ronald Lee: 8,245 pages of multi-email on gmail--PLEASE HELP
I forwarded multiple emails using your software ("Multi-Email Forward for GMail IN GOOGLE CHROME from your Chrome Store) two days ago to 3 recipients and it keeps forwarding the emails and replicating. I now see 8,245 pages (50 emails/page) of these forwarded emails. They are filling up my recipients' email inboxes. Please help me ASAP to stop this action!!. How do I stop this? Is this a virus? [email protected] Ron Lee (808) 386-0953
- (2017-07-06, v:22.214.171.124) Can't forward emails.
The arrow only shows in the top portion of the browser next to the address bar, not on the gmail screen. When I do click the forward arrow, it says "There are no emails in the queue." This is after checking the emails I wish to forward.
- (2017-07-05, v:126.96.36.199) Beverly Harvey: Don't see arrow
Email said it is installed, but I do not see the arrow mentioned. I don't have any other Chrome extensions. I rebooted.
- (2017-07-01, v:188.8.131.52) Mukesh Paul: Buy premium service but can only use on one email
HI I bought your premium service but when i tried to use on my second email it again ask for buying the premium service .. Why i need to pay twice for same service. Reason to use on two diferent mails is also due to the in ability of the App to forward bulk mails to same email ID Can you help address that regars
- (2017-06-21, v:184.108.40.206) Wont work
My supervisor is trying to send me bulk emails, but every time she inputs my email a pop message come up saying that my email is not found.She is typing everything correct????
- (2017-06-15, v:220.127.116.11) Forward unsuccessful
I have tried multiple forwards three times now. First time ± 5 emails failed "poss daily quota exceeded". Second time 2 emails successful. Third time 6 emails, 1 forwarded successfully, 5 failed "poss daily quota exceeded"??? What is my daily quota...one? (Kind of defeats the purpose!)
- (2017-05-08, v:18.104.22.168) Bryan E. Herron: Evernote
How can I set default to Evernote Inbox?
- (2017-04-07, v:22.214.171.124) Unable to forward emails
I downloaded your extension and when I click the arrow in gmail after I've selected a group of email it doesn't do anything. Then I click the arrow at the top right corner of the chrome browser it shows me a picture of selected emails and clicking the arrow in gmail. What do I do?
- (2017-02-21, v:126.96.36.199) Márton Bátki: complex contacts not work
Contacts with more details (e.g. email + phone number) can not be used for multiple forwarding - almost all my contacts are in this format because of smart phone sync. Copying email address not allowed so not able to solve.