Detects email fields as you browse and fills them with a burner email address that forwards to your personal email address 😎
Never worry about spam emails ever again! Burner Emails is a tool to generate a random email address for every form that you're submitting online, that will forward all emails to your personal email address. This hides your true identity from the sender and protects you from spam. If later on you don't want to receive emails from them anymore, you can disable or delete your address and be done with them! It's like your very own unsubscribe button that actually works on every email ever sent.
- (2022-05-02) North Link: This is a great and fully featured burner email app. In fact it offers so many different ways of using it that I have learnt a whole collection of new ways to keep junk mail out of my main inboxes. I love being able to switch different email addresses on or off so that it is easy to pause mail coming from them. You can also enable multiple users so I found it works really well for my family. Definitely worth the purchase for the advanced features.
- (2022-04-23) Justin Wheeler: Great idea until it stopped working. Now it has been a headache, and no longer receive any emails. Save your time and energy. Don't use this. Sent in support requests at the beginning of the year, tweeted them etc... and no response. I can only assume it has been abandoned. Updated review 23rd April 2022: Even though support was never answered, the product now appears to be working perfectly again. Changed my rating from 1 star to 5. Hopefully it doesnt stop working again!
- (2022-02-23) Mary R.: I've been locked out of my account for a while. I sent a message on February 1st and did not recieve an answer. I sent another email today hoping I will get a resolution. -createharmony1.
- (2022-01-18) M MM: Great working little app. Now I don't have to worry leaving my email address and then dealing with ton of spam in my inbox
- (2022-01-10) simon murphy: Brilliant! Just what I needed!
- (2021-12-31) Rakesh Patel: I like burner mails, very useful simple to use and configure. I'd like to remove the footer nag to leave a review in the chrome extention though. Moderately concerned that there is a lack of feedback in the feedback box in the website. No responses to feedback in the open section for it seems for years. I myself have a problem with chrome bars in chrome while using the dashboard do not appear. Seems pointless to have this as a open issue if things arent being address. So yes the product works... but as problems mount for how long?
- (2021-12-31) Jason August: Excellent service! I use it many times daily. It even lets you generate email forwarders with your own domains, which is great. Only thing to note, it's a bit slow forwarding emails, but everything shows up within a few minutes. 5 stars, recommended.
- (2021-12-18) Jason C: This is an awesome productivity app! 1. It allows me to anonymously follow my competition. 2. It allows me to segment incoming email 3. Allows me to sign-up for spammy newsletters, without having to use my private email address. 4. Keeps my inbox clean. Premium account is well worth it!
- (2021-12-15) Vincent: cool
- (2021-12-04) Nathan Smith: Was a little weary at first but gave it a shot and was actually surprised. It's not perfect but if your like me dodging the blue bird this is what you want.
- (2021-12-03) Sunil Ramlochan: So far so good. One of the best services I've used. Simple and easy to use for multiple use cases.
- (2021-10-28) Mukul Kumar: Who is rating it? please know that you can only generate 5 email addresses for free after that it asks for money. I guess they expect people to pay for email forwarding.
- (2021-10-07) Tim Johnston: Easy to use. Interface could be smoother - but excellent value overall.
- (2021-08-26) Deniz A: outstanding does what it says
- (2021-08-20) Psy 1: app is ok when the service works....on the same matter be aware that support is on a perpetual holiday...this appears to be a sideline job..send them an email and don't expect a reply for 3-4 weeks....don't invest too heavily in this either...if you add too many emails and you depend on them and then the service goes down you are very stuck
- (2021-08-19) Alejandro Fernandez: greatest tool. new age must have
- (2021-08-10) Jerel Lewis: It was pretty good when the site was still alive. Tried to access my burner vault and the website just doesn't appear.
- (2021-06-20) Muhammad Nour: Very bad support no one answer my Email 0 star
- (2021-06-18) johnathan hood: This is a great extension for making anonymous email addresses for application, user account verification.
- (2021-06-09) Antonio: nice app
- (2021-05-27) Khandy Bennett: It is very hard to get in contact with anyone when you have a problem. For those who have paid for a 3 year subcription, there should be better customer service in place. I shouldn't have to send several emails over a matter of days and still no receive a reply.
- (2021-05-23) David Bennett: Fantastic service. Really useful. The forwarding is a little slow, but everything works great. Thank you for this awesome add on. You can get the lifetime deal through appSumo for $60. Worth every penny.
- (2021-05-20) Christopher Marlow: Really great. Wish I knew about this a lot sooner. I use with a domain I own to create my own custom forwarding emails. (ie; [email protected]) Plus creating temporary email, burner emails, or alias emails is awesome. Now you'll know who sold your email.
- (2021-05-12) Tobin Tech: Phenomenal tool! There once was a man from Tucam; who received copious amounts of Spam. He screamed and wailed, to no escape or avail - until he came across the joy of Burner Mail...
- (2021-05-09) jeheen mahmood zaman: A life saver if you are serious about privacy.
- (2021-05-07) Rob Damiani: Works great! Easy to use and manage. I highly recommend this extension.
- (2021-04-28) Hem JoKal: Burner Mail is just so so good. I have the premium version with custom domains and loving it!!
- (2021-04-14) Mike Wille: Great way to prevent spam
- (2021-04-05) Eshaan Hegde: Loved it! Best burner email service out there!
- (2021-03-15) S M: Super easy to use, works really well for my needs across the web.
- (2021-03-13) Edwyn Amador: So far it is just awesome!!
- (2021-03-10) Kronk dark: Cheap, friendly UI and very easy to use.
- (2021-03-10) Benjamin CIP: So far I've been using Throttlehq which is excellent too, but what I particularly like with Burner Mail is the fact that we can create our own email address by adding, for example, the word "twitter", or whatever to help us know where the address has been used. As you can imagine, this service allows you to subscribe anywhere (website, forum, online shop, newsletter) and to delete the email address anytime. Of course, by keeping the email active, you can read the messages received on it. Once used, you won't be able to do without it, and considering the price of Burner Mail, it would be a shame to do without it.
- (2021-03-03) Ana Goly: Very very very useful!
- (2021-02-23) Y C: Love Burnermail! Can't believe I didn't know about this 6 months ago.
- (2021-01-28) praveen akinapally: Love it. On demand email creation with chrome extension right on the website + privacy of my personal email which is helping prevent email spam sold me to buy this :)
- (2021-01-05) Kim Celinder: It is working great, no problems, and easy to set up with your own domain (in premium)
- (2020-12-30) Gopal Nair: This is an excellent Addon and a service. However, the domains that come with the plan - most of them seems to be blacklisted for signing up for new services. When using a <madeupemail>@nicorrett.com (or some other domain that comes by default), many sites show an error message of "invalid email ID". The solution is to use custom domains. The service allows us to add up to 5 custom domains, and once the custom domain is active, we can generate email IDs with "@<customdomain.com> and it works perfectly!. Great service, and heavily use it. Thank you!
- (2020-12-14) Chris Goddard: Was SCEPTICAL at first. NOW??? Would NOT leave home without it!!
- (2020-11-28) Vivek G: It is good if you plan to buy a premium subscription otherwise there are better solutions out there. 5 burner emails is not a free plan but just a trial IMO. I understand they need to survive as a business but if they are planning a freemium model they can at least allow say 30 burners or even 50.
- (2020-11-06) Malte Perenz: Well worth paying for premium also. Maybe one of my best SaaS-Deals.
- (2020-11-05) Freetekno Music: This is the most useful extension i found in a long time. The ability to make unlimited foward addresses on my own domain is so useful. This extension can help a lot of people in many ways. If you just need a lot of addresses for testing, or you want to prevent your email address being exposed to the world when a service you use is getting hacked. Also, it will be easy to find what services/sites are selling your information when you start receiving spam on the address you used to sign up there. Also, when using this it means you will be able to have a unique email address with a unique password for every site which enhances security because nobody will even be able to know what email address you signed up with. Usually i dont even write reviews like this but im so excited about this tool that i had to. :)
- (2020-10-30) David Hooper: Very helpful for testing as well as privacy. Better than expected! Worth a look.
- (2020-10-29) V Keerthi Vikram: Love it. One of the best burner mail generating services. A must have for any privacy enthusiast.
- (2020-10-17) Matthias Heidrich: Funktioniert wie beschrieben. Echt top!
- (2020-10-11) Nooikende Niko: This tool can enhance security by allowing you to sign up to any website with a unique email address, even on your own domain. Which basically prevents people from guessing your login email address and thus not being able to login even if they would have your password. And if your information gets exposed due to a leak, your mail address wont be floating on the internet for everyone to send spam. Very cool. Thanks for this awesome tool!
- (2020-10-09) RABINDRA JAISWAL: Life saver tool to make your primary email unclutter
- (2020-10-08) Jacek Poleszak: I love it. I'm a premium member of it! I wish I could search through my burner emails using description field too! It is a missing feature that may make me go elsewhere or create my own solution after all. Great idea very nicely executed! Mobile apps could use some refresher and have more features to them, otherwise - useful tool!
- (2020-10-06) Paul Bennett: essential service and extension in a world of newsletters, trials and spam.
- (2021-01-23, v:0.1.41) jas singh: Permissions for this extension are very scary
The permission popup says this extension can 'read and change all your data on the website you visit' and 'modify data you copy and paste' That is very broad and very uncomfortable. The ALL YOUR DATA is a scary term. There are so many possible mis-uses of a permission like this and I want to understand what I'm signing up for. What if this extension decides to read our emails or collect credit card numbers or other sensitive information from the websites we browse on? I'm not saying you will do it, but we live in a crazy world. Please clarify the data collection/usage and set your permission level to only what is minimally needed.
- (2019-08-07, v:0.1.37) Salvatore Zamarripa: Deal Tags - Temp email addresses
Hi, i currently use hubspot as my CRM, when i send emails to clients it logs into the CRM automatically. What i would like is to create an email alias for each of my clients. So when im sending email to others regarding that client and not my clients directly, it still gets logged in under their profile. Is this possible with your service?
- (2018-07-21, v:0.1.7) can only read page one
I can only read page one of 'Submitted by Other Users' Chrome feedback for this extension.
- (2018-07-21, v:0.1.7) Options
On each visit to a webpage it generates a unique email address, could you make an option to re-use the first burner address? I realise I could 'copy to clipboard' but I have many 'burners' and would have to scroll through all of them.
- (2018-07-19, v:0.1.7) Burner - Free Phone Number
Hi, Am wondering what happened to this extension?? cant find it anymore?
- (2018-07-09, v:0.1.7) siva sai kumar reddy: not able to generate
it worked only once for me and then when i was trying to generate others nothing is happening
- (2018-07-05, v:0.1.5) 廖昱信: 不能工作了
- (2018-06-23, v:0.1.3) Tyler Wallace: retrieve activation codes
Can I retrieve the activation codes that websites send to verify email addresses?
- (2018-06-09, v:0.0.7) Aby Arakkal: Not using due to Permissions
As suggested by @Yehuda Davis, I think this is the only reason why I would refrain from using or recommending this extension which otherwise sounds fabulous!
- (2018-06-07, v:0.0.7) Permissions
This extension can “Read and change all your data on the websites you visit.” While I understand this is probably necessary to put data into a form, it’s kinda scary to allow a relatively unknown company access to my bank account info, credit card info, etc., since these are pages I regularly log into. Perhaps the extension could create the email address and just put it onto the clipboard so it can be easily pasted. This would preclude this extreme permission level.