Detects email fields as you browse and fills them with a burner email address that forwards to your personal email address 😎
Never worry about spam emails ever again! Burner Emails is a tool to generate a random email address for every form that you're submitting online, that will forward all emails to your personal email address. This hides your true identity from the sender and protects you from spam. If later on you don't want to receive emails from them anymore, you can disable or delete your address and be done with them! It's like your very own unsubscribe button that actually works on every email ever sent.
- (2021-01-05) Kim Celinder: It is working great, no problems, and easy to set up with your own domain (in premium)
- (2020-12-30) Gopal Nair: This is an excellent Addon and a service. However, the domains that come with the plan - most of them seems to be blacklisted for signing up for new services. When using a <madeupemail>@nicorrett.com (or some other domain that comes by default), many sites show an error message of "invalid email ID". The solution is to use custom domains. The service allows us to add up to 5 custom domains, and once the custom domain is active, we can generate email IDs with "@<customdomain.com> and it works perfectly!. Great service, and heavily use it. Thank you!
- (2020-12-14) Chris Goddard: Was SCEPTICAL at first. NOW??? Would NOT leave home without it!!
- (2020-11-28) Vivek G: It is good if you plan to buy a premium subscription otherwise there are better solutions out there. 5 burner emails is not a free plan but just a trial IMO. I understand they need to survive as a business but if they are planning a freemium model they can at least allow say 30 burners or even 50.
- (2020-11-06) Malte Perenz: Well worth paying for premium also. Maybe one of my best SaaS-Deals.
- (2020-11-05) Freetekno Music: This is the most useful extension i found in a long time. The ability to make unlimited foward addresses on my own domain is so useful. This extension can help a lot of people in many ways. If you just need a lot of addresses for testing, or you want to prevent your email address being exposed to the world when a service you use is getting hacked. Also, it will be easy to find what services/sites are selling your information when you start receiving spam on the address you used to sign up there. Also, when using this it means you will be able to have a unique email address with a unique password for every site which enhances security because nobody will even be able to know what email address you signed up with. Usually i dont even write reviews like this but im so excited about this tool that i had to. :)
- (2020-10-30) David Hooper: Very helpful for testing as well as privacy. Better than expected! Worth a look.
- (2020-10-29) V Keerthi Vikram: Love it. One of the best burner mail generating services. A must have for any privacy enthusiast.
- (2020-10-17) Matthias Heidrich: Funktioniert wie beschrieben. Echt top!
- (2020-10-11) Nooikende Niko: This tool can enhance security by allowing you to sign up to any website with a unique email address, even on your own domain. Which basically prevents people from guessing your login email address and thus not being able to login even if they would have your password. And if your information gets exposed due to a leak, your mail address wont be floating on the internet for everyone to send spam. Very cool. Thanks for this awesome tool!
- (2020-10-09) RABINDRA JAISWAL: Life saver tool to make your primary email unclutter
- (2020-10-08) Jacek Poleszak: I love it. I'm a premium member of it! I wish I could search through my burner emails using description field too! It is a missing feature that may make me go elsewhere or create my own solution after all. Great idea very nicely executed! Mobile apps could use some refresher and have more features to them, otherwise - useful tool!
- (2020-10-06) Paul Bennett: essential service and extension in a world of newsletters, trials and spam.
- (2020-09-16) NJ A: No emails forwared. Everything seems to go straight to being blocked and there is no way to change ihis in settings or even see whats been blocked.
- (2020-07-17) Spencer Fast: Great product! Super useful for many purposes. Love the one-time cost for lifetime premium instead of only having monthly subs.
- (2020-07-01) Felix Menard: Great idea for a sadly necessary service in today's spammy internet. It'd be nice to have anonymous (no login required) emails, but otherwise I love it :)
- (2020-06-29) Ben Burman: If you've ever felt weird about putting your real email on some online form, then you're in luck! Burner's a great tool that makes it super easy to leave a burner email wherever you don't feel comfortable leaving your real email address. The free plan is generous and the paid plan is a great value. UX is also top notch and overall easy to use. Highly recommend and surprised more people don't use this!
- (2020-04-03) Judy LeFlore: I can't figure out how to send an email. Using the Dashboard generated email burner, I click the send icon, it opens but I don't see where to type a message. Also, I created a mailbox that I want all return emails sent to. SO For instance, I give the burner email address to someone, I want their response sent to the mailbox I created. I've used their chat box and email to try and get help and so far, no one has responded
- (2020-02-27) Berg Nihl: So useful and so helpful! Love it! If you have an email address, you need this.
- (2020-02-17) S L: Does not work as stated. Tried it on a news website to try a free trial and got an error message asking to use a valid email address. Uninstalled.
- (2020-01-24) Keon Parsa: Very useful extension. Only adds a few minutes delay to receiving the email and they all go to one main inbox. Very well thought out and executed!
- (2019-12-05) Mark Scatchard: Before I found this service I went through quite a few email addresses with all the accompanying hasssle, but no longer! Burner Emails is super quick and convenient!
- (2019-11-15) Kevin Patterson: Great extension that makes it easy to access the main features of the app.
- (2019-10-08) Rebecca B: Very useful and user friendly. Only wish domain variety was available in basic mode.
- (2019-10-01) Salvador Gerardo Flores Saiz: Great extension!
- (2019-09-17) F McAlister: Very easy to install and follow instructions how to use it. Great (so far: used once!).
- (2019-09-01) MARCOS ROBERTO LAZARO LÁZARO: Rápido e pratico.
- (2019-08-12) Erik Toft: As a software developer I have to test different types of email applications and set up test accounts all over the web, and in partner systems. Having the ability to generate alias email addresses for my test case personas often becomes a true need for this kind of work, as it allows me to test all facets of the software that I am developing, efficiently. I'm telling my friends, and more importantly my management about your service.
- (2019-07-13) Bjørn Megning Jensen: For ALLE de gangen du ikke ønker å gi fra deg din personlige epost, for du forventer mengder med reklame mm. Her styrer du alt selv og får svar i innboksen din i Gmail..
- (2019-07-06) Mohammed Aljalahma: You need this. Trust me, you need this.
- (2019-07-01) Beth Ziesenis: Burner.io is so helpful! I just decided to pay for a year because I want to support them. They do good work helping us to avoid inbox spam. I'm also including them in my latest book. Please purchase a subscription so they don't go out of business and mess up my book. :)
- (2019-06-06) Dustin Morin: Like the extension; or DID. Then they cut the amount of burner inboxes free users could get... I used to use this a lot for alternate accounts or sites I didn't trust after they bought out the old service I used. I had maybe 15 burners, and remembered the service allowing 30 for free users. Then just today I tried to generate a new burner for another service, and an error dialog popped up saying I had reached the maximum number of burner emails. I thought that was strange, but decided to go delete several inboxes I didn't use anymore. I deleted a good few, generated the burner I was trying to before the error dialog, and then went to delete it, realizing the site I had generated it for was truly NOT trustworthy and I wouldn't need to receive any emails from them, nor want said emails. I did so, and noticed afterwards it said I only had 3 remaining burners: a number quite a bit smaller than the number of burners I had just deleted. So, in brief; I like the service, but would like to know when changes are made, as this took me by complete surprise, and not be incredibly limited with the quantity of burners I can generate.
- (2019-03-21) Its perfect.
- (2019-03-19) James Ryan: Good software. Does a great job of eliminating persistent spam .Super easy to use too. However, I don't see any added value to me to upgrade to the premium version. Plus, I find it a bit pricey as well.
- (2019-02-07) Dragos Alex: Super cool tool
- (2019-01-17) Excellent and extremely useful extension. So good I pay for the advanced features.
- (2019-01-14) Steve Joseph: So good I had to go premium! I believe in supporting small, useful initiatives with the key emphasis being useful! Things I absolutely love: Like the Pro's: 1. The price is extremely fair for what they're offering. 2. The mailbox feature is flames! Instead of being distracted by emails to my phones every 5 minutes they're silently pushed to the mailbox where I forget about them until I need them or read them when I have time. 3. Support is next level amazing. I've had to reach to them for some minor things and they ALWAYS had a solution or the feedback was updated within a week. There are other obvious feature requests I've submitted and since they agree most make sense they should end up in a future service very quickly. Cons: I can't think of any because if something is missing or broken and I reach out to them they'll fix it very quickly, always have had a solution thus far or will consider it. To me a "con" is when a service doesn't listen to their users, support is lacking or there are other issues. Burnermail is none of these things. They're in my top 3 "worth every dollar of a premium service" roundup for 2019 so far.
- (2019-01-04) John Dragun: great add-on, easy to use and nice to have.
- (2019-01-03) Steve Turner: Super easy to use
- (2018-12-15) Oana Persea: Super easy to use and useful!
- (2018-11-28) Zach Whitaker: primary glitch: emails are not being received. web interface very kludgy. I.e. features are not well integrated with each other I would suggest trying the free preview. developer is ACTIVELY working with me to solve difficulties.
- (2018-11-28) Dmitry O: This is not working - it's being blocked to auto fill the email field by most sites, if not all. (Actually seems like Chrome itself is blocking the autofill and showing an alert dialog.) Something else in Chrome was causing the above but is now resolved. Updated the rating.
- (2018-11-19) Hans G.: Works !!!!
- (2018-11-13) Vsevolod Abramowitz: Unusable with password managers. Having copypasted login email in the pop up dialogue window of the extension, I just cannot copy and paste my password because whenever I switch to my password manager, the extension window becomes inactive and it empties all the fileds. I'm not going to type in my 30 character password manually.
- (2018-10-30) Jeremy Poland: truly usable tool. excellent idea.
- (2018-10-14) Love the idea but lots of glitches
- (2018-10-09) Very clever and straightforward. Oddly, no company has misused my 'burner' emails - I never got spammed. I would like the same burner to be generated when I revisit a site but it generates a fresh one each time. But it's fairly easy to go to the dashboard and copy a previous burner. $30 a year for the full version is a little more than I want to pay, so I will delete burners when they are no longer useful and stick with the free version.
- (2018-09-20) Daniel Kupka: awesome!
- (2021-01-23, v:0.1.41) jas singh: Permissions for this extension are very scary
The permission popup says this extension can 'read and change all your data on the website you visit' and 'modify data you copy and paste' That is very broad and very uncomfortable. The ALL YOUR DATA is a scary term. There are so many possible mis-uses of a permission like this and I want to understand what I'm signing up for. What if this extension decides to read our emails or collect credit card numbers or other sensitive information from the websites we browse on? I'm not saying you will do it, but we live in a crazy world. Please clarify the data collection/usage and set your permission level to only what is minimally needed.
- (2019-08-07, v:0.1.37) Salvatore Zamarripa: Deal Tags - Temp email addresses
Hi, i currently use hubspot as my CRM, when i send emails to clients it logs into the CRM automatically. What i would like is to create an email alias for each of my clients. So when im sending email to others regarding that client and not my clients directly, it still gets logged in under their profile. Is this possible with your service?
- (2018-07-21, v:0.1.7) can only read page one
I can only read page one of 'Submitted by Other Users' Chrome feedback for this extension.
- (2018-07-21, v:0.1.7) Options
On each visit to a webpage it generates a unique email address, could you make an option to re-use the first burner address? I realise I could 'copy to clipboard' but I have many 'burners' and would have to scroll through all of them.
- (2018-07-19, v:0.1.7) Burner - Free Phone Number
Hi, Am wondering what happened to this extension?? cant find it anymore?
- (2018-07-09, v:0.1.7) siva sai kumar reddy: not able to generate
it worked only once for me and then when i was trying to generate others nothing is happening
- (2018-07-05, v:0.1.5) 廖昱信: 不能工作了
- (2018-06-23, v:0.1.3) Tyler Wallace: retrieve activation codes
Can I retrieve the activation codes that websites send to verify email addresses?
- (2018-06-09, v:0.0.7) Aby Arakkal: Not using due to Permissions
As suggested by @Yehuda Davis, I think this is the only reason why I would refrain from using or recommending this extension which otherwise sounds fabulous!
- (2018-06-07, v:0.0.7) Permissions
This extension can “Read and change all your data on the websites you visit.” While I understand this is probably necessary to put data into a form, it’s kinda scary to allow a relatively unknown company access to my bank account info, credit card info, etc., since these are pages I regularly log into. Perhaps the extension could create the email address and just put it onto the clipboard so it can be easily pasted. This would preclude this extreme permission level.