Detects email fields as you browse and fills them with a burner email address that forwards to your personal email address 😎
Never worry about spam emails ever again! Burner Emails is a tool to generate a random email address for every form that you're submitting online, that will forward all emails to your personal email address. This hides your true identity from the sender and protects you from spam. If later on you don't want to receive emails from them anymore, you can disable or delete your address and be done with them! It's like your very own unsubscribe button that actually works on every email ever sent.
- (2023-08-16) TV Man: This service used to work but for the past year it's been completely down. Emails will no longer come through, they've been inactive on twitter for 3 years and they no longer respond to their support email.
- (2023-07-28) Peach Fuzz: As everyone else stated before me, I get no emails and customer support don't reply to my inquiry. Now I'm locked out of Discord and pretty much all other social media that I've signed with this useless burner account. Thanks a ton!
- (2023-07-15) Neil Petta: I've been using this extension for years and had the paid service for a time, but unfortunately the default domain is not currently forwarding emails. I have tried contacting support and they haven't answered anything for over a month, but still appear to be accepting new paid subscribers. Please fix this service!
- (2023-04-18) Bruce Summitt: A great idea! But it won't let me create a single burner address without paying for premium. I'm not paying for something when its free version doesn't work!
- (2023-04-04) Teletubbiestoeter Toaster: Klasse E-Mail-Weiterleitungs-Dienst (habe Premium) und ausgereifte App. Funktioniert alles sehr, sehr gut ;-)
- (2023-02-21) Mike Ray: This used to be a great service/app but now it seems to have been abandoned. The burner emails are not being accepted by many websites because they are noted as fake/spam emails. Some emails are not forwarded. And there is no reply from support. Would like to stay with this service since it has more features than some competitors but had to move to other service that works.
- (2023-01-03) Tind Hermhan: It has stopped working. I am missing a lot of return emails now. The service itself is a good idea and - when it works - okay. It has a few missing features and some features could work better. But all in all a good service. Two bad things: 1) Get it to work again. I have payed a lot of money for a 3-year deal. 2) Start actually answering your emails. You claim "We love feedback!", so please show that to us.
- (2022-12-21) Mk Mk: Really slow , not getting emails
- (2022-11-30) Joburg Freeman: It seems the mail issue others write about is solved. That said, the site could improve a lot in functionalities. The mailbox for instance is only working if you send mails to it first (so unusable for initiating contact to others - except they mail you first) and you cannot see your replies to them. A list of old addresses could be fine - and the ability to get it back. In general - basic use is good, but not more than that. Also: PLEASE ANSWER YOUR MAILS - it seems quite hollow when you state: "We love feedback!" and "Reach us through email". BTW: I am a paying customer - under different name since I don't want Google to have my data - so, again: Answer your emails, please.
- (2022-11-29) Alexander Landman: I really wanted to use this product I subscribed for 3 years was not able to log into my paid account sent 3 or 4 support emails and had not reply.... Canceled and unsubscribes... I hope this is only my problem and not a scam and If they contact me I will be willing to talk to them and see why this happened and maybe change my bad review that I hate giving.
- (2022-11-16) Petar Ivkovic: Just like other users stated in the recent months, the emails are currently not being delivered. I've used Burnermail.io to sign up for a lot of services and tool I use on a daily basis and I currently cannot log in because they require a code to be sent to email. Upon closer inspection of the email addresses I'm trying to receive emails for, it turns out that the problem is exactly what other have reported - i.e. - Insufficient system storage, SMTP Server Disconnected. To make matter worse, Sergiu Calborean. has sold and collected insane revenue through AppSumo and clearly has no intention of adhering to his pledge for lifetime service. Shameful and disgusting!
- (2022-11-02) Matt General: This system is broken. Worked fine for a more than a year. Now, emails aren't getting forwarded. Upon running SMTP diagnostics - the SMTP host is refusing to accept any email because it is out of storage space. That explains why nothing even registers the received count. Because the host itself can't receive any incoming mail. Let alone forward it. This is basic administration. It's been down for days. Clearly there's no one at the helm. Very disappointing. I had prepaid a multiyear subscription. What a waste. DONT BE LIKE ME AND LOSE YOUR MONEY ON THIS HALF-BAKED SOLUTION.
- (2022-10-21) Greg Joss: I started using Burnermail a few years ago. The concept is great while the execution not so much. It worked fine for several months and then quit receiving emails. I figured out that if you changed the forward to account it would start working again for a while but then would stop receiving mail again. I switched accounts five times and that no longer works. It failed a few months ago so I emailed support and it was fixed in a few days. It failed less than a month ago and that took a day to fix. Now it has failed again - this time I'm four days out and no resolution. The company never contacts you it just suddenly starts working again. Hell, I don't even know if they're still in business. I'm tired of having to explain to everybody why their emails are bouncing. Now I'm in the process of migrating 350 email addys to Firefox Relay. Don't waste your money as this company as they are pretty much unable to provide support and you will need it sooner or later.
- (2022-09-27) Daniyal Shavandy: NICE
- (2022-09-17) Jesse Nzekea (Bethel): this is the second best compared totemp-mail
- (2022-08-22) Peter Reiner: excellent - well worth it
- (2022-07-16) Luis A Flores: The go-to for any burner email, for any purpose. Been using it and it's been fantastic, definitely reccomend.
- (2022-05-02) NORTH Link: This is a great and fully featured burner email app. In fact it offers so many different ways of using it that I have learnt a whole collection of new ways to keep junk mail out of my main inboxes. I love being able to switch different email addresses on or off so that it is easy to pause mail coming from them. You can also enable multiple users so I found it works really well for my family. Definitely worth the purchase for the advanced features.
- (2022-04-23) Justin Wheeler: Great idea until it stopped working. Now it has been a headache, and no longer receive any emails. Save your time and energy. Don't use this. Sent in support requests at the beginning of the year, tweeted them etc... and no response. I can only assume it has been abandoned. Updated review 23rd April 2022: Even though support was never answered, the product now appears to be working perfectly again. Changed my rating from 1 star to 5. Hopefully it doesnt stop working again!
- (2022-02-23) Mary R.: I've been locked out of my account for a while. I sent a message on February 1st and did not recieve an answer. I sent another email today hoping I will get a resolution. -createharmony1.
- (2022-01-18) M MM: Great working little app. Now I don't have to worry leaving my email address and then dealing with ton of spam in my inbox
- (2022-01-10) Si Murphy: Brilliant! Just what I needed!
- (2021-12-31) Rakesh Patel: I like burner mails, very useful simple to use and configure. I'd like to remove the footer nag to leave a review in the chrome extention though. Moderately concerned that there is a lack of feedback in the feedback box in the website. No responses to feedback in the open section for it seems for years. I myself have a problem with chrome bars in chrome while using the dashboard do not appear. Seems pointless to have this as a open issue if things arent being address. So yes the product works... but as problems mount for how long?
- (2021-12-31) Jason August: Excellent service! I use it many times daily. It even lets you generate email forwarders with your own domains, which is great. Only thing to note, it's a bit slow forwarding emails, but everything shows up within a few minutes. 5 stars, recommended.
- (2021-12-18) Jason C: This is an awesome productivity app! 1. It allows me to anonymously follow my competition. 2. It allows me to segment incoming email 3. Allows me to sign-up for spammy newsletters, without having to use my private email address. 4. Keeps my inbox clean. Premium account is well worth it!
- (2021-12-15) Mass: cool
- (2021-12-04) Nathan Smith: Was a little weary at first but gave it a shot and was actually surprised. It's not perfect but if your like me dodging the blue bird this is what you want.
- (2021-12-03) Sunil Ramlochan: So far so good. One of the best services I've used. Simple and easy to use for multiple use cases.
- (2021-10-28) Mukul Kumar: Who is rating it? please know that you can only generate 5 email addresses for free after that it asks for money. I guess they expect people to pay for email forwarding.
- (2021-10-07) Tim Johnston: Easy to use. Interface could be smoother - but excellent value overall.
- (2021-08-26) Deniz A: outstanding does what it says
- (2021-08-20) Psy 1: app is ok when the service works....on the same matter be aware that support is on a perpetual holiday...this appears to be a sideline job..send them an email and don't expect a reply for 3-4 weeks....don't invest too heavily in this either...if you add too many emails and you depend on them and then the service goes down you are very stuck
- (2021-08-19) Alejandro Fernandez: greatest tool. new age must have
- (2021-08-10) Jerel Lewis: It was pretty good when the site was still alive. Tried to access my burner vault and the website just doesn't appear.
- (2021-06-20) Muhammad Nour: Very bad support no one answer my Email 0 star
- (2021-06-18) johnathan hood: This is a great extension for making anonymous email addresses for application, user account verification.
- (2021-06-09) Antonio: nice app
- (2021-05-27) Khandy Bennett: It is very hard to get in contact with anyone when you have a problem. For those who have paid for a 3 year subcription, there should be better customer service in place. I shouldn't have to send several emails over a matter of days and still no receive a reply.
- (2021-05-23) David Bennett: Fantastic service. Really useful. The forwarding is a little slow, but everything works great. Thank you for this awesome add on. You can get the lifetime deal through appSumo for $60. Worth every penny.
- (2021-05-20) Christopher Marlow: Really great. Wish I knew about this a lot sooner. I use with a domain I own to create my own custom forwarding emails. (ie; [email protected]) Plus creating temporary email, burner emails, or alias emails is awesome. Now you'll know who sold your email.
- (2021-05-12) Tobin Tech: Phenomenal tool! There once was a man from Tucam; who received copious amounts of Spam. He screamed and wailed, to no escape or avail - until he came across the joy of Burner Mail...
- (2021-05-09) jeheen mahmood zaman: A life saver if you are serious about privacy.
- (2021-05-07) Rob Damiani: Works great! Easy to use and manage. I highly recommend this extension.
- (2021-04-28) Hem JoKal: Burner Mail is just so so good. I have the premium version with custom domains and loving it!!
- (2021-04-14) Mike Wille: Great way to prevent spam
- (2021-04-05) Eshaan Hegde: Loved it! Best burner email service out there!
- (2021-03-15) S M: Super easy to use, works really well for my needs across the web.
- (2021-03-13) Edwyn Amador: So far it is just awesome!!
- (2021-03-10) Kronk dark: Cheap, friendly UI and very easy to use.
- (2022-10-18, v:0.1.41) frankie louise: Can't log in
I can't log in using the browser extension - I put in email and pass and nothing happens. Then if I try got log in on desktop I can't access the webstie at all. I can't the site can't be reached, check proxy servers etc I can't trouble shoot this at all - no idea what to do. I am a paying member and this happens all the time, to the point I can't use it. I fixed it once to be able to access desktop but can't recall how. I try other browsers and same blocks.
- (2021-01-23, v:0.1.41) jas singh: Permissions for this extension are very scary
The permission popup says this extension can 'read and change all your data on the website you visit' and 'modify data you copy and paste' That is very broad and very uncomfortable. The ALL YOUR DATA is a scary term. There are so many possible mis-uses of a permission like this and I want to understand what I'm signing up for. What if this extension decides to read our emails or collect credit card numbers or other sensitive information from the websites we browse on? I'm not saying you will do it, but we live in a crazy world. Please clarify the data collection/usage and set your permission level to only what is minimally needed.
- (2019-08-07, v:0.1.37) Salvatore Zamarripa (Salvatore Lends): Deal Tags - Temp email addresses
Hi, i currently use hubspot as my CRM, when i send emails to clients it logs into the CRM automatically. What i would like is to create an email alias for each of my clients. So when im sending email to others regarding that client and not my clients directly, it still gets logged in under their profile. Is this possible with your service?
- (2018-07-21, v:0.1.7) can only read page one
I can only read page one of 'Submitted by Other Users' Chrome feedback for this extension.
- (2018-07-21, v:0.1.7) Options
On each visit to a webpage it generates a unique email address, could you make an option to re-use the first burner address? I realise I could 'copy to clipboard' but I have many 'burners' and would have to scroll through all of them.
- (2018-07-19, v:0.1.7) Burner - Free Phone Number
Hi, Am wondering what happened to this extension?? cant find it anymore?
- (2018-07-09, v:0.1.7) siva sai kumar reddy: not able to generate
it worked only once for me and then when i was trying to generate others nothing is happening
- (2018-07-05, v:0.1.5) 廖昱信（Ethan）: 不能工作了
- (2018-06-23, v:0.1.3) Tyler Wallace: retrieve activation codes
Can I retrieve the activation codes that websites send to verify email addresses?
- (2018-06-09, v:0.0.7) Aby Arakkal: Not using due to Permissions
As suggested by @Yehuda Davis, I think this is the only reason why I would refrain from using or recommending this extension which otherwise sounds fabulous!
- (2018-06-07, v:0.0.7) Permissions
This extension can “Read and change all your data on the websites you visit.” While I understand this is probably necessary to put data into a form, it’s kinda scary to allow a relatively unknown company access to my bank account info, credit card info, etc., since these are pages I regularly log into. Perhaps the extension could create the email address and just put it onto the clipboard so it can be easily pasted. This would preclude this extreme permission level.