Anytime you open your emails, people could be tracking when you do it, and which links you click on. Protect your email privacy.
Stop spammers dead! Anyone who's tracking your emails, will be sorely disappointed. Do you know that almost all the emails you receive are tracked to see when you open them and when you click on the links in them? With this email privacy protector, no one will ever be able to know when you opened your email, or have any information about any links that you clicked. This extension will block email tracking attempts used to detect when you open and read emails. Email Privacy Protector displays an ;eye' when it finds and blocks a tracking attempt inside of an email. Your email privacy and security is our goal. cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2020-02-26) Francesco Basile: this extension doesn't block all trakers
- (2019-09-03) Pravïn Singi: Wow!! I shared this with all my friends and family within 2 hours of testing it's functionality! Excellent recommendation to anyone!
- (2019-08-04) Lori Hetherton: The notifications when someone is trying to track you are a nice touch. Lets me know who’s spying.
- (2019-08-03) Tiffaney_ Cain: I value my privacy and it’s great that CloudHQ does too. And it’s free.
- (2019-04-16) Jeff Mackler: Looks like it's working, but tested with a friend, and it's not. Says it is in my inbox, which makes me feel happy. However, my opens are tracked. This makes me feel sad.
- (2019-03-11) Daniel Schroeder: Does what it states - blocking Email Tracker in the background. You can choose if this should be reported or not. Which this would be included right into Gmail / S Suite. Provider offers several features, also paid one, which are used by corporation.
- (2019-02-20) Beware, Chrome 72 has an issue that requires a workaround which is hyperlinked below. Other than tracking this down, i've relished the ability to remain somewhat incognito! https://support.cloudhq.net/email-tracking-blocker-troubleshooting/
- (2019-02-11) Chris Pappathan: Actually works, unlike most similar extensions I've tried. My thanks to the dev!
- (2019-01-23) Emily Stevens: It's awesome being able to stop people from tracking my emails and so simply too.
- (2019-01-19) Rhea Barton: Works fantastic. Keeps me off people's radars and keeps them watching every single one of my emails.
- (2018-10-16) Michael Porter: Works Great!
- (2018-09-06) Works well. Much better than PixelBlock.
- (2018-08-11) James Johnson: Peace at last. I love tracking others emails but hate the thot of others tracking my emails. Prettly self serving, I know. Love your addon!!! Jim
- (2018-02-07) Devin Murphy: works superbly well.bravo
- (2018-02-07) Levi DeMott: Handy little tool for preventing people from tracking your opens. I like it so far, also like that it's free. Cheers
- (2018-02-07) Grace HParker: This extension is AMAZING! It's annoying to get read receipts requested on my emails, and automatically blocking them is the best thing EVER.
- (2018-02-06) Alondra Juarez: Works well so far, a bar shows at the top of the email to tell whether or not email is being tracked. Before discovering this extension, I had no clue there were ways around asking for read receipts. I like having my privacy, and I like keeping my emails untracked.
- (2018-02-06) Hana W: great,, although i use a tracker, i don't want people tracking me.
- (2018-01-11) Jeremy Kilfoy: Nifty tool. Completely free, perfect for the 'value' user of Gmail.
- (2018-01-11) Dan Brierly: Some people get too aggro with the email tracking, nice to have a way to block it.
- (2018-01-10) Brett Mayse: This tool is so easy to use: it notifies you when you're being tracked, and gives you the option to block it. Love it.
- (2018-01-10) Allison Graham: cant' say enough good things, great app
- (2018-01-10) Shera Olenski: Works great, I like having this kind of knowledge.