Upload and download files from Amazon S3
1) Test whether s3 connection can be established or not! 2) Manage multiple s3 bucket connections (No limit) 3) Upload, download and navigate between the folders in s3. 4) All the information is stored in chrome storage. 5) Uses AWS Signature for HTTPS requests. 6) Navigate between the connections at any time of operations.
- (2019-08-22) Abhilash Thaduka: Easy and simple to use
- (2017-12-18) MoneyMouth Marketing: Ugh! Is the the ONLY option for s3 in Chrome? - Poorly designed. - Can't upload multiple file simultaneously. - Logs out after deleting a file (have to keep logging back in)
- (2017-11-16) Stew F: Lets you go to bucket level :)
- (2017-10-11) Galen Johnson: Can't specify region and even when you connect you cannot see existing content as others have noted. I've removed the extension and associated keys.
- (2017-09-17) Almost completely useless. You can't go backwards, and you can't delete a folder, only a single key. Combined this makes it painful to try to delete an entire folder full of keys as you need to keep reloading the extension and then drilling all the way down to delete a single key, then repeating the process all over again. No thanks.
- (2017-06-27) Brady McCain: Setup was easy. But I can't access any sub-folders of the bucket so it's useless for me.
- (2017-06-23) David Sheth: Worked well. Followed the instructions on amazon to set up the bucket, and then was able to use the tool. Instructions on amazon: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/example-walkthroughs-managing-access-example1.html
- (2017-06-22) Oleg Subotin: Where are folders?
- (2017-04-19) Andriy Gusyev: just does not work
- (2017-04-10) Ramanujan GA: Amazing and simple tool to connect to S3 Kudos
- (2017-02-09) Dave Derington: Excellent work. As someone who often works with Amazon's S3, it provides a very easy way to work with my buckets! Looking forward to seeing this mature - thanks so much for developing!
- (2017-01-21) vineel kumar reddy kollu: Good one..
- (2017-01-13) Ashok Dugapati: I love it!!
- (2016-12-13) Chitvesh Dutta: Nice slick app. does the job well
- (2016-12-12) Rajendra Wankhede: Wonderful time saver App
- (2020-05-27, v:1.1) Jeff Skoldberg: Credentials
Where does it store the credentials? Thanks.
- (2018-10-31, v:1.1) Tommy Moore: ACLs
Is it possible to change file ACL settings w/ this plugin?
- (2018-08-10, v:1.1) Kate Risdon: Download entire bucket/file
Hi is it yet possible to download and entire bucket or a file? Thank you, kate
- (2018-02-15, v:1.1) H. Edward Jensen: Every time I try to load a file...
Every time I try to use the extension to load a file it stops shortly after starting and just gives me an error. I have no idea why. Then I have to log into my S3 and add it manually, totally removing the purpose of having an extension.
- (2017-11-30, v:1.1) MoneyMouth Marketing: simultaneous uploads?
Can I upload multiple files simultaneously? Specifically can I do this without using multiple Chrome tabs?
- (2017-07-31, v:1.1) Where to add S3 region?
How to add the S3 Region
- (2017-05-30, v:1.1) Unable to Authenticate
Hi There, I was trying this Chrome Extension but I can't seem to get it to authenticate. Does this require any special permissions? The Access Key and Secret token details I am using works for the CLI and other 3rd party applications. Thanks in advance, Kind Regards, Daniel
- (2017-04-24, v:1.1) Jessica DeLuca: Folder Delete / Move-Up-Folder Arrow
To use this extension I would need the ability to delete folders. Also, when you access folders inside of this extension that where created elsewhere, there is no move-up-folder arrow. You have to return to connections. The move-up-folder arrow is only available for folders created within this extension.
- (2017-03-24, v:1.1) Tony Fletcher: Glacier
Hi! Does your app include glacier downloading?
- (2017-03-17, v:1.1) Joe McGarvey: Move back up the directory tree
I like the simplicity of the tool however ... I can drill down the tree .. but there doesn't appear to be a way to go back up (short of breaking the connection and and re-establishing). Am I missing something ... how can I navigate back up a directory tree?
- (2017-03-13, v:1.1) John L Cannon: No tutorial...yet
It was a coupla months ago when u wrote that u'd b working on a tutorial. U shud realize that many of use on chromebooks r not very tech savy (which is one of the beauties of hving chromebooks). I therefore even hesitate to add ur extension. Perhaps u assume a level of expertise in most users which is rare, or, in my case, non-existent. I do apologize if this message is a bit bitchy. I'm just frustrated & I've already installed & removed two app/ext which I had to delete bcause of not having access to support or help. I do realize that u r knowledgible & kind enough to offer ur knowledge & abilities for free & I do thank u for that.