View or edit one or more SQLite databases simultaneously.
SQLite Manager for Google Chrome™" allows you to edit/view SQLite databases directly on Google Chrome. You can read one or multiple SQLite databases and run SQLite commands right in your browser. On our web-site you can easily load SQLite databases from your PC or from your Google Drive, edit your database and save the db file onto your PC or right on your Google Drive without saving it onto your desktop computer. You can edit the SQLite database directly inside the Google Chrome browser. This software is 100% free and does not require you to pay. Disclaimer: Please note this extension is NOT made by Google and is made by an independent development team. All copyrights belong to their respective owners. Google doesn’t endorse or sponsor this Chrome extension. SQLite Manager for Google Chrome™ is not owned by, is not licensed by and is not a subsidiary of Google Inc.
- (2020-06-30) mihai beniamin: PATRU SI JUMATE
- (2020-06-24) Daniel Ramirez: Nicee!!
- (2020-04-12) Mau Nguyen: quang cao
- (2020-04-11) RealCraft: Its only with code
- (2020-03-15) Bastien Bastien: not that really useful. the ui is not intuitive and there is no way to make it show with a gui
- (2019-10-31) tianliu lai: No effect. It is always displayed in the loading state.
- (2019-08-06) Brock Garner: Waooo! I love it though i have not started using it. Great app!