Manage extensions, Quickly enable/disable, Support batching operation, Smart sorting. Fast, Simple and Secure.
1. One Key fast enable/disable extension 2. Lightning Group: Quickly enable/disable extension groups according to the scene (except for locked or theme class extensions) 3. Smart Sort: intelligent sorting according to your frequency of use (default sort by name) 4. Right-click Menu: provides shortcut functions such as lock, uninstall, option configuration, home page, APP running, etc. 5. Smart Search: Quickly find the extension you need with keywords or phrases 6. Reminder: display the extended status in real time, remind reset after use, reduce resource consumption (except for locked or theme class extension) 7. View Selection: Provide list view and grid view, in line with user habits 8. Group management: general group and fixed group, flexible management
- (2020-03-31) George Tan: 可以添加一个一键全部开启/关闭的功能么？ 当然这个全部的意思是需要后台记录当前的所有插件开关状态，比如：我现在插件列表存在插件1、2、3、4，此时2、3开启，点击一键关闭后再开启，还是2、3开启
- (2020-03-31) zi tu: 好用，分组挺方便
- (2020-03-31) Tom m: 很好用，换上这个后很方便
- (2020-03-31) Huang C.F: 太棒了，比二管家好看
- (2020-03-30) 但可是可但是: 非常好用，对于扩展狂魔来说简直就是福音。
- (2020-03-29) 兰峰覃: 建议把多余申请的权限给去掉，否则为安全起见，大部分人不会开启，甚至卸载转用其他扩展
- (2020-03-29) K. R.: This is a great extension. I like that I can urn off the extensions that I don't often use. It really helped speed up my chromebook.
- (2020-03-27) 燚龘: good
- (2020-03-27) Edward Van: 挺不错的 而且可以同步 我想问一下 同步的数据是放在哪里了呢
- (2020-03-24) ALESTIF: Muy Recomendada / Highly recommended Esp: He probado mas de 15 extensiones y esta junto a "Extensions manager (aka switcher)", son las mejores, lo que creo que le falta es una opción para sacar las extensiones del menú de google "hacerlas visibles", ademas de eso la extensión es muy buena. También podrían hacer mas configurable la apariencia y poder arrastrar y ordenar los grupos. Por ultimo: ¡¡hagan mas grande el apartado de grupos!! Eng: I have tried more than 15 extensions and this extension together with "Extension manager (aka switcher)" are the best, what I think is missing is an option to remove the extensions from the Google menu "make them visible", in addition to that the extension is very good. We could also make the appearance more configurable and be able to drag and sort the groups. Finally: make the group section bigger!
- (2020-03-21) 一般不闹心: 很不错的插件，我很喜欢用，方便。
- (2020-03-19) JeffMangumMagnum: DO NOT USE!!!!! They needlessly added ability to read and modify ALL of your private data when it (and many other extension managers) always worked perfectly having the obvious "ability to control extensions" Reaaaaaaaally don't think Google segmented that as its own permission set from all our site data because you guys would need both to function........ I switched to "custom chrome extension manager" after finally realizing what happened here and oh my freaking god. Even if not for the sketchy data mining, I wish I'd looked into other ones earlier. The icon only approach is awful at a certain point while others give names/details and whatever groupings you assign.
- (2020-03-19) Tech Xaiver: 很好用
- (2020-03-18) 好用
- (2020-03-17) cheng huang: 很棒哦
- (2020-03-17) 李智聂: 好评，简单省事，推！！！
- (2020-03-16) Er Huang: 希望添加直接开启关闭扩展的功能
- (2020-03-15) Александр Павлов: Расширение стало запрашивать права на просмотр и изменение данных на посещаемых сайтов, не ясно зачем. Эти права не нужны для расширения, есть вероятность, что расширение используется для слежки за пользователем.
- (2020-03-15) hui xiao: 扩展非常好用，很方便，不过是否能够增加同步设置的功能，有时候改了设置，换电脑又要重新设置一次不是很方便，希望能够同步设置
- (2020-03-15) Theo Wei: 希望越来越好
- (2020-03-15) John Greer: The product itself is decent and solidly made. My only major reservation is the country of origin, China. This isn't a rascist statement because my view is not unfounded. There have been many stories of hacking committed by entities, directly financed by the Chinese government. With this said, how can you allow an extension to obtain access to your private, valuable information. Many things can go wrong. Until the Chinese government desists in actively subverting, I really can't install Chinese scripts. The same goes with Russian software. I mean it's been definitely proven they compromised US elections. I don't think people realize how crazy that is.
- (2020-03-13) Raghav Sharma: Loved it, very handy and helps me managing all my extensions from one place!
- (2020-03-12) Iven Chien: 方便了我的生活
- (2020-03-12) mo xiao: 很棒，日常使用非常方便，目前功能对我够用了
- (2019-06-21, v:9.2.0) Honchane Pan: 建议指着图标时右键才显示选项
- (2019-06-15, v:9.2.0) 卿欢: 建议
- (2019-05-16, v:9.1.0) Gavin Foo: 功能键调整疑问
- (2019-04-30, v:9.0.0) Bob Blanchett: group management needs sortable textual descriptions
please see my suggestion in the reviews, in replay to someone else who had difficulty with this otherwise useful extension..
- (2019-03-26, v:8.11.0) Gilles Pion: Group suddenly renamed
Hello, I had set up 2 groups: "Home" and "Work" Suddenly, the "Work" group has been renamed "New Group"
- (2019-02-19, v:8.10.3) Geeyun Chan: bug反馈
- (2018-12-20, v:8.10.2) Prathap BN: Enabling and disabling groups of extension
Main feature I am looking for is enabling and disabling a group of extensions in 1-click.. Is it possible to do through this extension?
- (2018-11-21, v:8.10.2) 孙斌: BUG说明。
- (2018-11-05, v:8.10.2) Le I: New settings won't save
I love Extension Manager, but it has stopped saving new settings. If I create a new grouping or modify an existing grouping, even though the "settings saved" pop up appears, the new grouping or the changes made to existing groupings do NOT save at all. Also, everything goes "blank" when I make any changes (which don't get saved) at the "options" page. After making any changes, no active and no disabled extension icons appear when I left-click the "Extension Manager" icon on the "extensions menu" and all grouping tabs disappear from the "options" page. To make extension icons show again when left-clicking the "Extension Manager" icon and make grouping tabs reappear the "options" page, I have to click the "plus" (+) tab. Once the grouping tabs reappear (by clicking on the "plus" (+) tab), the extension icons, eventually (not always immediately) appear again when I left-click the "Extension Manager" icon on the "extensions menu", but as I said, any new grouping or changes made to existing groups are lost. Is there a max number of groupings one can have? I have 20 groupings, each with the group of 8 extensions I always keep on plus a single one of my favorite extensions that don't need to be enabled all the time. Is the number of groupings a problem?
- (2018-09-19, v:8.0.5) Miguel De La Torre: Family Link and Chrome Manager
Would chrome manager allow to install apps on my child's chrome book while having family link installed?