Save tabs in window to be used later
Save for later is a simple web extension used to save all your tabs in a clean and organised manner to be used at any time later. Key features: ✔️ Save multiple tabs in a single save ✔️ Select tabs in open Window for more control ✔️ Save multiple sessions as long as you want ✔️ Saved sessions are available to be opened in single click ✔️ Delete used session when you’ve finished using them ✔️ View all links stored in a save ✔️ Open individual links within a save View the source code and contribute to this open source project at: https://github.com/allen505/save-for-later
- (2022-07-01) Søren Dahl: Great work. Simple and easy to use. It would be even better if you could name your savings. But thank you so far
- (2022-03-17) Dan O'Connell: Very useful extension. Suggestion: make it possible to save just one tab at a time. (I rarely need to save all my tabs at once.)
- (2021-11-01) Aleksandr: Nice app! Please add oportunity open saved tabs in incógnito and use shift to open backgroung tabs from saved.
- (2021-10-06) Mr Nottomorrow: very nice extension! though is there a way to name the saved tabs? it would be a nice feature especially if you have multiple tabs saved ^^
- (2021-08-13) KaChu: light, simple, and does exactly what it says
- (2021-08-07) SOL: esta extensión me salvo
- (2021-01-16) kktt007 top: simple and clean, u should own it. Look forward to sync to cloud in v2.0.
- (2020-03-06) gundu chuchu: Awesome extension. Very helpful
- (2020-03-06) Toosie Slide: my pal al(abraham). made this great extension which is really helpful .. like when u r watching p**n n stuff.. and if uwant to go to the same video that made u orgasmic .. al is the guy for u ... cheers
- (2020-03-06) Traffic DBMS: Great work. I love how you can open all the tabs in a window with a single click.
- (2020-02-26) Emmanuel Ani: Great extension. Can you have it sync across multiple devices? The Delete All button's position can also lead to accidentally deleting all tabs.
- (2020-02-20) Shahin Kohan: This is great. Please allow selection of the entire window. If I have 10 tabs in one window I have to select each one. I should be able to just select the Window instead from the list.
- (2020-02-19) Mayra Lopez: i love this extention because i be forgeting things and so with this extention i just save it for later and when i have to go back i just go to the extention and bring it back up. Very useful and helpful. you'll love it.
- (2019-10-25) Alessandro Rossi: very good
- (2019-10-04) Atul B: Always wanted this feature on Chrome and finally able to effortlessly save my tabs and reopen them later. Does the job very well. Highly recommended! Kudos to the developer :D
- (2019-09-18) Srujan K: Vvery use full & must have extension. You can store as many sessions & windows you want where as chrome allows you to restore only one recent session(which is kind of useless. I can get them via history itself :P) 3 cheers to the developer for saving us & our tabs ;) .
- (2019-09-08) Dawidh777 forpro: A VER... ESTA CHIDORY Y POR ESO LE DOY 5 ESTRELLAS (STARS) PERO DEJARLAS MEDIO TRANSPARENTES SERIA UNA OPCION COOL
- (2019-08-24) Eldhose P A: A very handy extension that makes you productive. Its a "must have" for students.
- (2019-08-04) Abbas Travadi: a great extension. always wanted something like this. used to struggle a lot during projects. this extension comes to the rescue. Great work. Highly recommend to download
- (2019-08-03) Jawad Khan: I am using it right now. It's a great tool to save the pages you currently have open. Very useful when I need to save multiple pages for a project I will have to come back to. It's a one-click solution and keeps my bookmarks uncluttered. Go Ahead!!
- (2022-03-12, v:1.0) Göktuğ Özdemir: Deletion of all data
Has any bug been reported before regarding disappearance of all saved data for no reason? Because it happened to me twice. I'm sure that I do not press "delete all" button in no way.
- (2021-02-08, v:1.0) Local Tavern's Lute Player: Resource usage
Does using this a lot take up a lot of RAM?
- (2020-12-17, v:1.0) Doris Ruthrauff: Lost data
Is there a way to retrieve accidentally deleted files?
- (2020-06-21, v:1.0) Steven Memel: Naming Sessions
Love your extension. Is there a way to rename session saves?
- (2020-05-01, v:1.0) Dave Lorde: Saved Tab Windows
Is it possible to name a saved set of tabs in a window? I group my tabs into windows according to project or type of tab, so it would be handy to give each saved group an appropriate name.