Set aside your currently open tabs to quickly reopen them later.
Lets you easily save your currently open tabs to quickly restore them later. ACCOLADES:- Featured on Product Hunt as the #4 Product of the Day. The best extension of its category just got a whole lot better. What's New? - UI improvement for everyone. - A pro version. With the pro version, you can access even more useful features such as naming a tab card to identify and make sense of it as well as a persist feature to individually control whether a tab card is removed after being restored. On top of that, the performance of restore functionality is improved in the pro version due to its redesign. With all these improvements, 'Save Chrome Tabs For Later' is a must have extension for anyone who wants to be more productive with their tabs. Now you don't have to worry about not being able to get through all the important tabs that you have opened because you have to sleep, go to work etc. Just set these tabs aside in one click and when you come back you can quickly access them all. No more reading through your browsing history to figure out what stuff was left to go through. You won't miss any important info you clicked on but could not get to. When your family members/friends interrupt your browsing session to take over, you don't have to worry if they accidentally close your tabs/window. Just set your tabs aside and later you can fire them up at once in the same order you were using them. No unnecessary permission needed.
- (2022-06-11) M FAZA UL HAQ: Really good extention... i'd recommand it to my fellow colleagues... saves alot of time, before this i had to use the chrome setting to start where u left, but this really takes stuff to next level ..
- (2022-04-29) Hari Om: Тестирую и пока все прекрасно! Просто и удобно! Спасибо!
- (2022-04-02) Gabriel Bouqvar: Out of nowhere all my previously saved tabs was deleted. No warning, no deadline, nothing. Can't be trusted, don't recommend.
- (2022-02-24) Lục Phong: Simply that's what I need. Thanks!
- (2022-02-10) kaushal bro: best
- (2022-02-07) Paul Gunby: I had been using this happily for a year, but with the update to a "Pro-Only" version (Only in rupee) the developer somehow managed to erase all of my previously saved tabs and windows! That lack of care alerts me that there may be other careless and shoddy problems. I would never trust this product again. Get it together! -Former user.
- (2022-01-05) Justin Stanelle: This extension is very easy to use and it functions exactly as expected. It takes all your tabs and saves them. You can view them from a list by clicking the extension's icon. You can also retrieve them and turn them all back into tabs by clicking a single button. If you find yourself multitasking with multitudes of tabs, this makes it very easy to switch between projects. There are aspects or functionality that could be added. The extension is pretty simple, so it's limited in it's functionality. However, it's simplicity also makes it extremely easy to use for the specific purpose it's intended. Thank you.
- (2021-12-17) Maggie Miles: Exactly what I needed, very easy to use.
- (2021-11-22) n/a n/a: This is equivalent to a macro of bookmarking and closing tabs, and batch opening bookmarks. Requiring payment to "not" close the tabs.
- (2021-11-17) Saori: nice
- (2021-11-01) Georgi Tumbov: amazing
- (2021-09-29) avner maiberg: Much better UI/UX than other similar extensions, simple and straightforward.
- (2021-09-11) Max VF: Sets out what it accomplishes to do very well, clean and easy to understand ui
- (2021-09-05) Chris Baines: I like Save Chrome Tabs For Later because it remembers my tabs so I don't have to. Definitely recommended.
- (2021-08-28) nif zee: it should be able to allow u chose a specific tab not all the tabs u saved
- (2021-08-25) Denys Bondarenko: Great one The bookmarking feature I always wanted but never got. Previously I had 100+ tabs across the window, and now usually less then 10. Nice. Simple and peacefull. The only feature that`s missing is some kind of export capability - when you transfer between systems, or update\reinstall windows, it would be nice to get all your saved tabs in a simple list, maybe just a txt file.
- (2021-08-21) Shiv: so helpful
- (2021-08-20) Nehal Khan: Awesome! I use it everyday for the past year and it has made life so much easier. The pro version adds so many useful features that make it so much worth it. I have used a few other similar extensions but this one is in a league of its own.
- (2021-08-18) Farhan: I just can't emphasize how helpful this extension is. Super intuitive to use and it's no clutter interface make it a default tool in my workflow, helping me being super productive. Before this, I used to copy each link of every tab, and saved it on my local drive just to open it the next day. Pain. Now all I do is click a single button to save and another button to bring em all back!!!! Plus one of the things I love is you can save multiple sessions of tab saves and each session can be called up individually. it's Great to use this and I'd 100% recommend this extension!!!
- (2021-08-18) Divyesh Bhandari: I'm in love with this extension 😍😍. It is so simple yet powerful extension. Whenever I'm in hurry and have too many tabs open, with just a click I can save my tabs for later use. Not only it saves my time, it also saves my electricity as previously I had to leave my computer on. Thank you Dev Team.
- (2021-08-17) kaiticat: Very easy to use, Very simple, easy to keep track of the tabs you need/want for later. I would really recommend this to friends and family and I look forward to using this extension more in the future. Very happy with this extension and I hope things just keep improving from here!
- (2021-08-10) Elsa Nováková: Easy to use and super fast.
- (2021-04-24) Austin: It does what it does!!! Thank you!! I have been needing this pain cured for many years.
- (2021-03-03) CARLOS HENRIQUE NASCIMENTO DOS SANTOS: Works exactly how i spected. Nice extension!
- (2021-02-06) mobin habibpour: so practical and easy to use
- (2021-02-01) Dale Mckeown: It would be nice to have an option to 'persist' tabs so that you can save them once and restore them many times. I currently have remember to save the tabs each time, which is quite annoying.
- (2021-01-25) jim wong: My favorite page is lost 我收藏的页面丢了。。。点不开了 T_T
- (2021-01-01) Ibrahim Halil YILDIRIM: This is super helpful tool. Thanks a lot.
- (2020-12-15) Red Comet: Man I can't describe how much I needed this, thank you
- (2020-10-19) Kai Carver: So far I am liking this extension very much, thank you. Tabs are a big problem. I just made 82 tabs disappear with your extension. Hopefully I'll get back to those 82 tabs later... But at least I can work better now.
- (2020-10-18) Himanshu Pegu: it's very helpful😘😘👌👌
- (2020-07-21) yee charly: Simple and useful ! just perfect !
- (2020-01-27) Eugene Fox: This is exactly what I wanted! Everything I need and nothing else. Thank you! Btw, one wish to make the extension perfect: redesign toolbar icon. I think it should look more fluent and modern.
- (2020-01-26) Veterans TR: cok güzel hakikaten tek tık! deneyin pişman olmazsınız.!=)
- (2019-12-28) Hayden M: Very simple but effective tool! I am very relieved that this extension exists, as it was something I thought was really nice about Microsoft Edge. I prefer Chrome, so I am happy that I can use that feature. Now I don't have to waste space with a bunch of pinned tabs or sticky notes. :) Clean, simple, easy to use, and intuitive. It looks nice and does what it is supposed to! Thanks. :)
- (2019-12-07) extension 5 estrellas, es rapida para guardar nuevas pestañas y restaurarlas.
- (2019-12-06) Vasilis Ilioglou: Absolutely great extension and really useful. I come here from the new version of Edge that they stripped this feature off. One minor fuss: it also saves the New Tabs which are rather not useful to keep but nonetheless it is still a five-star extension.
- (2019-12-03) Honza Bittner: COOL!
- (2022-03-24, v:1.2) Rose Vines: Where's my code for the PRO version
Please send me my PRO version code. This is the second time I've asked. It's close on 10 days since I paid you for it.
- (2022-03-18, v:1.2) Rose Vines: Waiting for Pro code
How long must I wait to receive my Pro code? I didn't even receive a record of my payment and it has been days now.
- (2022-02-11, v:1.2) Mike Orlando: Privacy Information
What specifically is being collected and how is it being used? I see it states it is not being shared... Personally identifiable information For example: name, address, email address, age, or identification number
- (2021-12-28, v:1.2) S. E. Young: Question About Extension
When saving tabs, do the saved tabs still take up computer memory while they are saved? I keep alot of tabs open that take alot of memory and affect my computer speed. I'm hoping that saving these tabs via the extension will improve my performance.
- (2021-11-29, v:1.2) Sanket Deshpande: Move save tabs to another Laptop
is it possible to move saved tabs to another laptop easily?
- (2021-11-04, v:1.2) lauren martinez: Accidentally pressed delete
I pressed delete instead of restore tabs and lost 45 tabs. Is there anyway to undo this?
- (2021-03-29, v:1.0) あきひろさとり: the tabs are gone after restart
i notice the tabs saved are gone after i restart my pc it usually didn't do that is it a bug ?
- (2020-06-19, v:1.0) Denys Bondarenko: Data recovery/backup
Hey, is it possible to access stored tabs outside the use of extension? The problem is, your extension does not always launch after clicking the icon, and it would be great to be able to access the list of saved tabs in some other way, even if cumbersome or unwieldy.