Shadertoy.com unofficial plugin.
Features: * List of recent shaders. * Fork any shader. * Save as new draft (for owned shaders). * Export shaders (single JSON or ZIP archive with JSON and readme.txt). * Display current canvas resolution. * Create links in comments and description. * Backup all user's shaders (JSON file). * Adjustable slider for full control of 'iTime' uniform and audio/video inputs. * FOUR sliders simulating mouse position with the same range. This can be used to tweaking variables. * Big shader preview on shaders list on "My profile" page ( + optional alternative layout ). * Change resolution in windowed and fullscreen mode by pressing ALT and 1...9. keys. Resolution is divided by pressed key value, for example: * Pause/Restart in fullscreen mode. FWD/RWD with arrow keys. * Fullscreen edit mode. * Render call multiplier https://github.com/patuwwy/ShaderToy-Chrome-Plugin
- (2019-05-05) Jko Ggl: Great plugin! must have
- (2016-05-18) Philip Wagner: Works as expected and has many great features! Perfect addition for the regular Shadertoy user.
- (2016-04-04) Iain Craig: Some tasty gubbins and no mistake; mad props!
- (2016-03-14) Marcin 11111122: I was waiting for this plugin so long! <3
- (2017-09-25, v:0.9.2) Jonathan Lidbeck: Chrome "Network Error" w/ HQ Screenshot
In Chrome, using HQ screen capture results in "Failed - Network error" when the image is too large (above 2MB or so). Downsampling via "Resolution divider" so that the resulting image is low-res avoids the problem. This seems to be related to browser limitations on DataURL length.
- (2016-03-31, v:0.4.0) Anastasia Dunbar: Shortcut keys
Also enable users to change their shortcut keys? It can be a bit annoying when you accidentally press SHIFT+SPACE when typing for example " = ".
- (2016-03-31, v:0.4.0) Anastasia Dunbar: Stretched resolution
When I switch back from SHIFT+SPACE it would appear a bit stretched vertically.
- (2016-03-28, v:0.4.0) Anastasia Dunbar: Custom textures?
It would be cool to add your own textures.