Hover over any unix timestamps on the page and read the time
Do you look at database tables and logs regularly? Do you look at timestamps in phpMyAdmin wondering what time 1353761933 translates to? With this lightweight extension you can hover over any unix/POSIX timestamps on the page and read the time in your local time zone.
- (2019-05-04) Krishna Chaitanya: Great when it works, but mostly it doesn't. Have to disable and enable it back everytime I have to use it. It's disappointing that this is buggy as this is a very simple extension with a single job to do.
- (2018-01-08) Jesus Guardon: Muy práctica y simple al mismo tiempo. Ahorra un montón de clicks y conversiones
- (2017-08-31) Pavel Švéda: Works like a charm, very convenient!!! For those for which it doesn't work, for me a Chrome restart was required to make it work.
- (2016-02-16) Hamid Reza Seifollahi: I wish I could change the time format in popup. anyway it's good.
- (2016-01-29) umm??? sounds good
- (2015-08-18) Tristan BARDEY: parfait pour mon utilisation de dev.
- (2014-03-05) Zhang Shirui: good but failed after ajax refresh
- (2013-06-14) Erik Jacobsen: Literally does nothing, no behavior, no crashing, no nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if the code inside extension was just blank
- (2013-03-13) Martin Gašparek: very good idea, but it doesnt work at all :(