Develop APEX Applications Like a Pro!
Features: - Oracle Apex Autocomplete PL/SQL editor - Highlight changed properties - Filter changed properties - Stay focused on the same property when changing components - Improved select fields (allows you to type/search for values) Learn how to use this tool here: https://www.insum.ca/get-ahead-insum-apex-pro/
- (2019-11-27) Thembani Mbambo: Doesn't work with oracle for me
- (2019-05-15) Alastair Montgomery: It no longer seems to highlight modified properties in yellow - it is now a dark grey which makes it difficult to see the values. I'm using Chrome 74 - perhaps something has changed that breaks this extension?
- (2019-05-13) Angel O. Flores Torres: Very useful , i can remember when i change something or not :D
- (2019-04-15) Jorge Rimblas: I love the ability to identify modified properties. Makes it a breeze to troubleshoot or detect possible problems.
- (2018-01-07) Mario Romero: Very nice extension for Apex!
- (2019-12-17, v:1.8.30) Yasir Ali: Autocomplete for select items does not work
Autocomplete for select items does not work.
- (2019-07-29, v:1.8.30) Jeffrey Kemp: Unable to use keyboard to select item type
With the extension enabled: 1. Create a new page item 2. Tab down to Type 3. Press "H" Expected: "Hidden" is selected Actual: nothing happens
- (2019-05-15, v:1.8.26) Majdi JERIDI: Yellow Color Turned into a dark grey
The highlighting yellow color turned into a dark grey color that hides the text. High-lightened elements are unreadable now.