This extension helps invalidate cache of a file in an Akamai property
Easily purge the cache of any file on an Akamai property. To start: 1) Provide the hostnames belonging to your Akamai account. 2) Navigate to a URL in one of the hostnames provided. 3) Click the extension icon (on the onmibar) and provide your Akamai CCU credentials (only stored in your session). 4) You're now ready to invalidate caches! Happy cache-hunting!
- (2015-10-02) Ken: Does not support newer CCU auth, only deprecated username/pwd auth.
- (2015-02-06) Jefe Blaize: Does not allow modification of the URL in the address bar before submitting for purge for some inexplicable reason. This means purging redirects or initial, slightly different page URLs (before pushState for example) can't happen with this extension.
- (2014-07-09) Luis Fernando Rodríguez González: bueno esperaremos los de los otros navegadores ie,firefox,safari,etc
- (2014-05-26) René Alonso Montes de Oca: Nice one, finally saving a lot of time when dealing with bad cache. Easy to install and configure and easier to use :)
- (2014-05-26) Medio Tiempo: awesome!!
- (2016-06-06, v:0.9.0.4) Kirsten Hunter: CCU REST API Deprecation
Hello, I just wanted to give a heads up that the CCU REST API is deprecated and will be at EOL fairly soon. Please consider making a new version that uses the new OPEN Authentication and CCU interface. Note that very soon there will be a version which purges in 5 seconds. https://community.akamai.com/community/developer/blog/2015/08/20/getting-started-with-the-v2-open-ccu-api
- (2016-02-12, v:0.9.0.4) Juan Luis Baptiste: eraser icon not showing up
Hi, I installed the extension and added a website I have on Akamai, opened a new tab and went to that site but the extension icon where you click to purge contents doesn't appear. I have used it before on another computer with the same website with no issues. This is on chromium Version 48.0.2564.82 Ubuntu 15.10 (64-bit)