A chrome extension that adds custom functionality to the SFCC Business Manager.
Business Manager functionality - sidebar menu - search functionality in the sidebar - fill the export input with some default value - action buttons with position fixed - highlight the current row in a table - keep the session active - small layout fixes - update the page title with more useful information - dark mode (enabled from options menu) Popup functionality - Links to common places - Logs from today
- (2019-08-15) Mark M: this is really helpful, make things faster, highly recommended.
- (2018-10-31) Linh Vu: It's simply a great tool. This plugin helps me eliminate 'transactional' time and focus on my main tasks.
- (2017-08-22) Miu Cristian: Very good tool !
- (2017-08-09) Ozan Akman: Thank you!
- (2016-09-21) oleg sapishchuk: can't image my daily work without this extension.
- (2016-08-19) Marco Peli: Very good tool, good job!
- (2021-12-07, v:1.7.5) Cameron Pratt: Custom Domains
Hi, My company recently updated its SFCC domain to something other than: *://*.commercecloud.salesforce.com/* *://*.demandware.com/* *://*.demandware.net/* I thought inputting a custom domain in the extender options would apply the plugin to the new domain, but it doesn't seem to be working. Are there additional steps to take to add other domains to the accepted list other than saving them in the options?
- (2020-04-17, v:1.7.4) Kaci Nall: Same problem
the extension is there, but there's no sidebar and keep getting logged out of business manager again.
- (2020-04-17, v:1.7.4) Felipe Spengler: Sidebar menu is gone
Since the last April 16 update, the sidebar is now gone. I noted there's on option to enable/disable it, but even when enabled, doesn't show up.
- (2019-11-27, v:1.7.0) Yıldız Ardal: issue with log files
I cannot reach site logs with using DWithEasease ad-on. When both of them is enabled, logs seem like empty when I click on them, but it shows on original version. It works when I disable one of DWithEasease or BM Extender.
- (2019-10-18, v:1.7.0) oleg sapishchuk: Conflict in SFCC plugins
If we use DWithEasy and BM Extender together, when you open log in browser it doesn't show any logs, after disable BM Extender or DWithEasy it's showing up. Seems there is a conflict between both of them
- (2019-08-02, v:1.7.0) Jorge Matos: Site doesn't change anymore
I noticed that recently I'm not able to change the site in the top left dropdown. I disabled this extension and the problem goes away. I hope this can be fixed. Jorge