a modern speed dial for firefox and chrome
- (2021-03-24) Tuablet Tu: Clean & simple speed dials for "opera-style-fans" )) Please add possibility for adding links same Settings and History (without http prefix)
- (2021-03-18) Ecovoy Canada: "Can read and change all your data on websites that you visit" - why that permission is required for this extension is beyond me. Also, I haven't been able to figure out how to simply add all my current bookmarks to the new tab page which is what I thought this extension did. ...I'm really puzzled as to why Chrome doesn't come built-in with this feature.
- (2021-03-17) francois m: an export mode and an import mode would be good
- (2021-03-15) Владимир Медведев: Нет синхронизации!
- (2021-03-10) User Unknown: Great Extension and open source. Loving how simple it is. Three features that would make it perfect for me would be: 1) The ability to leave off at the last used folder when creating a new tab. 2) Ability to move folder order 3) Ability to adjust dial & column sizes
- (2021-03-06) Franco R Soto: I love it this extension!! please add an option to allow me resize the dials, or put in horizontal mode.
- (2021-01-23) Сосед Ваш: переустановил W10 пропали все картинки
- (2020-12-19) motsu muzchik: Best speed dial I've found: - free and open source - supports folders - fast and clean Thanks!
- (2020-11-29) Oww wwO: Лучшее.
- (2020-11-26) Борис Викторович: супер
- (2020-09-27) Gregg v.: It does just what I need it to do without bloatware or offering to do my dishes. Just a beautiful, simple, Opera-like speed dial. Thank you!
- (2020-08-26) David Petrey: Today something happened and it is no longer adding or reading bookmarks.
- (2020-08-26) Rosa Photography: A beautiful speed dial that really works! Well done! However it is missing one essential setting - allowing user to set and fix the number of columns for the dials, so that every time the dials are on the same relative locations (like iPhone's icons) This feature will greatly enhance productivity. Currently the dial columns changes based on the width of the browser, it takes time for the eyes to locate the specific dial location every time i resize the browser. I am looking forward to see this feature implemented in the near future! Many thanks.
- (2020-07-28) charles xavier: Love this, slick and much better than the rest :)
- (2020-07-23) Respects your privacy. Unlike other speed dial addons, there is no tracking. LOVE
- (2020-06-24) Jean Luc Picard: best of the speed dials
- (2020-04-13) Squinto: Crude, Buggy. Issues notice immediately 1) Editing Title does nothing. You type it, press enter. Reload page, and title didn't get changed 2) No ability to make organized Folders. Making a folder manually does not show 3) Too many speed Dials lead to cut off at the top. You have to decrease zoom level on the page. Needs more Opera like Speed Dial functionality with subfolders and better editability. 4) Does not Sync the order of Speed Dials displayed so when you switch to another PC and Open Chrome there, the Speed Dial will not sync and you will have to manually move each Icon to where you had it on the other PC. You will get blank icons which cannot be refreshed. 5) Speed Dial icons sometimes just disappear leaving a blank square Just over all a really bad inconsistent unstable experience.
- (2020-03-06) H Gibson: Exceeds expectations! Open source, customizable, and no data collection is all I wanted, but this is also beautiful and has a really slick interface!
- (2019-09-17) Hammad Farooq: @Dev, this is a much need addon. Unlike other speeddials, it doesn't requires an account to sync, which is good! Although, I must say feature vise, it is way behind. A group structure feature should be the first on your list. I'm going to use this addon and hopefully it will improve with time.
- (2019-09-16) ВАСЯ пупкин: Самый легкий спид диал! И с открытым исходным кодом! но Есть куда развиваться. 1, Изображение фона нужно добавлять не только с компа, но и по ссылке. Растягивать, заполнять и т.п., как обои Window. 2, Регулировать размер диалов, расстояние между ними и/или их количество в строке и столбце. 3, Устанавливать картинку диалов тоже не только с компа, но и по ссылке. Если что еще будет нехватать - допишу. Потенциал, чувствую, есть!
- (2019-08-16) Andres Quinones: Much needed speed dial with privacy in mind.
- (2021-04-02, v:1.12.3) Mariusz Boike: New options: resizing bookmarks and capture website as a default thumbnail
I've just checked about 20 different extensions of this type and yours is almost perfect for me! :) Simple and good looking! BUT, I really would like to make my tiles bigger. I usually keep about 7-8 sites in speed dial and it would be awesome if they use about 40-50% of my screen. I understand that some ppl like smaller icons if they have a lot of pages, but would be nice to have in settings to change size of them.
- (2020-11-19, v:1.6.9) Libido UA: А где заявленный русский язык?
Только английский и всё
- (2020-11-07, v:1.6.9) Andrew Urbanek: All dials are gone?
Been using this for about a month now, and mostly loving it. However, when I turned on my computer today, all my dials are gone, and I'm back to the default 'first open' screen. I'm assuming my dials are saved in a file somewhere? I'm fine rebuilding my dials, but would like to make a backup of the file if I can. Oh! and if you're looking for features to add, a 'recently closed window' toolbar would be amazing.
- (2020-10-29, v:1.6.9) Franco R Soto: Resizing dials and thumbnails :)
Hi, I love your speed dial, is awesome, minimalist, and the design is incredible! so, here my suggestions: please, support the option "Resize the dial" and "resize the thumbnail or image" In opera, I can move and adjust the thumbnail of the bookmarks, but I can't resize the dial, and it looks "cut". Also, in Opera, I can choose many pictures when bookmarked a page, like icons, favicon, or portraits. In my case, I choose the portraits or thumbnails, but I don't use opera, and the thumbnail looks "cut" too. In your extension, the portraits appear in the center, and it looks "cut" up and down. Anyway, your speed dial es more beautiful that the Opera bookmarks, and I will recommend it in my discords :)
- (2020-10-26, v:1.6.9) Carl Hansen: Does YASD send my list of dials to the cloud or elsewhere?
When I add YASD to a second completely different browser it opens with all the dials from the first browser. How is this done if it is not "phoning home"?
- (2020-10-02, v:1.6.8) francois m: Maxthon Chrome
Bug - bookmark renaming does not work. After editing the name is changed but after updating or new tab the changes are lost. Context menu does not work to add a favorite
- (2020-08-04, v:1.6.8) Jared Jones: Security warning when installing extension
I appreciate that you say this extension does not track anything, and that it is open source, so that can be verified. My question is whether it's possible to modify the extension such that Chrome does not have to display this warning: "It can read and change all your data on the websites you visit" Thanks!
- (2020-06-15, v:1.5.4) poiisondn: Time based Image Update
Hi, Love this new speed dial compared to the one I'm currently using, FVD Speed Dial. I want to move away from FVD Speed Dial cause it doesn't sync across my devices unless I were to export/import my settings or I create a third-party account which then privacy issues become a concern.. Anyhow, I would like to suggest a time-based image capture with resizing of thumbnails. I like to have big thumbnails so I can have news headlines updated every one hour or so. I wouldn't want big thumbnails synced on every device though due to screen size difference but I hope the general idea comes across.
- (2020-01-30, v:1.5.2) Sam: Editing URLS
When I right click a dial to edit an address/url, I'm not able to do so. I can't overwrite the existing address or delete it.
- (2020-01-27, v:1.5.2) András Csabai: Creating Speed Dial Groups
Hello there! I have just installed your speed dial extension, because the FVD speed dial kept crashing from time to time, and it was annoying as hell. My question would be the following: Is there a way to create speed dial groups? Thanks!
- (2019-12-04, v:1.5.2) Linus Lejon Isaksson: Image/Thumbnail does not sync
The extension syncs across all my computers with chrome with the set up dials, but the image/thumbnail on each dial does not sync or gives an option to update from source (ie the website). Only "Upload image" is available and that is reset to blank every time the browser is restarted. Except on the original installed chrome, there everything is as it should be.
- (2019-10-08, v:1.5.2) David: Please support the option "Always show bookmarks bar on New Tab page" in Brave browser
The bookmarks bar doesn't appear on the NTP if you only have enabled the option "Always show bookmarks bar on New Tab page" and have disabled "Show bookmarks bar" in Brave browser (Same behavior as Chrome). Thanks for doing an open source and respecting privacy. Keep the good work.