Save all images in active tab as .zip file. Easily save or edit photos from Instagram, Google Images, Facebook, etc.
Download and edit all images on a website! Go to any website and save all images as a .zip file. Easily save photos from Instagram, Google Images, etc. What's even better? You can also choose any image on any website and edit it directly in your browser! What's new in v.0.3.2 (August 2019): ---------------------------------- ✓ Entirely new image editor with improved UI and functionality ✓ Faster GPU accelerated filters and effects based ✓ Better way to monitor progress of downloading and zipping images ✓ Bug fixes Features ---------- ✓ Super easy to use -- no right clicking on images required -- just click the icon! ✓ Option to download all images as 1 zip file, or choose individual images ✓ Can handle large websites with hundreds of images ✓ Can handle all image formats, incl. Base 64, background images, images included in CSS, etc. ✓ Find an image that you like and edit it directly in your browser ✓ Filters and effects included! ✓ Follows links to original image ✓ Only minimal permissions required Download all images --------------------- ✓ Download all images on a website as a .zip file ✓ Or download a single image ✓ The preview windows shows format and size of all images on a website Edit all images ---------------- ✓ Edit any image on a website directly in the browser ✓ Apply filters such as grayscale, sepia, threshold ✓ Apply advanced effects such as a Voronoi filter ✓ Resize images ✓ Once you're finished editing an image, download it as JPG or PNG
- (2021-01-06) Vedant Vijay: Yeah does the job, especially on google images, can download all images at once. You can literally download all images searched. Brilliant job, underrated, highly recommended for data collection.
- (2020-08-07) c y: good
- (2020-03-26) jinhai lu: thanks help me a lot
- (2019-07-26) Frederic Russias: Works very well and smoothly, saves a lot of time!
- (2019-07-24) Markus Niemeier: no more "right click on image -> save as"... awesome extension.
- (2019-09-04, v:0.3.2) Kathie Christensen: Worked once
It worked once then never again.