Fight online homophobia word for word.
Pride Flagging is a collaborative project aiming to eliminate online homophobia and transphobia. Activate the browser extension on Twitter to automatically highlight hateful comments and easily flag them. As online bullying leads to 3 times more suicides in the LGBTQ+ community, we took it upon us to create a tool to educate and develop our collective reflex of reporting, flagging or marking offensive words or terms as inappropriate. We’re aiming to expand out of Twitter. Comments and suggestions welcome. Pride Flagging is an initiative of the Emergence Foundation, one of Canada’s leading LGBTQ+ rights organizations.
- (2020-07-29) This is so perfect in so many ways. Can't wait for it to be able to be used outside of twitter!
- (2019-08-16) Victor Brunton: Concret action that can lead to real change!
- (2019-08-16) Aglaé Pagé Duchesne: Amazing work, it's about time that we take actions against cyberviolence.
- (2019-08-16) Aglaé Blais: Such a great tool to make a statement for ourselves and everyone. We don't accept this kind of violence.
- (2019-08-15) Mitch McKamey: So awesome!
- (2019-08-15) Shayne Tupper: A good way to make reporting aggressive and offensive speech a little easier. Good Job!