Genusly suggests the right gender for german words when writing emails.
As non-German native speaker we spend hours and days looking in online and physical dictionaries. Why? Looking up the der, die, das of German nouns so that we can apply the grammar rules correctly. Genusly not only saves you time because it does not interrupt your cognitive flow; it also embeds colour visualisation which will help you to learn and memorize better Gender classification in German. Genusly has been developed from the beginning with you at the centre, with simplicity as a key element.
- (2019-11-06) Paul Langmead: Does literally nothing. At all. Ever.
- (2018-02-02) Alvira Rahman: I love it! What an adorable app <3
- (2015-01-19) Paolo Leoni: I loved it, but it does not work anymore...
- (2014-08-03) NL Lee: Very useful. Recommend this. Will be even better if I can copy and paste the passage I already typed elsewhere, and it shows the colours. I don't want to retype the whole thing to have colours shown. Love to see full OS and Windows versions. Love to have it for Word. Simple, straight-forward design. Good idea. Wonder if you can do something for conjugations and endings. Lovely and absolutely helpful if you can make something for checking endings and conjugations.
- (2013-11-09) Robert Nieścior: Leute, danke fürs Teilen des Artikels. Wie beschrieben funktioniert das Tool leider NUR, wenn man Emails im Browser in Outlook, Gmail und Yahoomail schreibt. Ich denke, die Entwickler sollten die Funktionalität auf Facebook und andere Services ausweiten, um wirklich hilfreich zu sein
- (2013-11-09) Sadok Ben Yahia: sehr gut add-on aber warum ist es nur für Email schreiben ?? Es würde sehr praktisch wenn es z.b in facebook auch funktioniert
- (2013-11-03) Wendy Liang: Very useful! Happy to pay for a software that can function in full OSx (so one can use it in MS Office, etc.!) Can't wait!
- (2013-10-27) I Luv it. Interactive, colours pop up as you write and great as educational tool as well.
- (2013-09-09) lia Würsch: so cooooooool!!!! works perfectly! it avoids me to always switch between dictionary and email!
- (2013-09-03) Mani Mohanathas: Awesome! I Cannot wait for full full OSx and Windows version. Well done Genusly Team!
- (2013-09-02) Giacomo Bordoli: What can I say, it's perfect! :) Meets all of my needs and then some. They provide excellent technical support as well. :) Very fast response and fix. Thank you guys
- (2013-08-31) Andrea Canonica: very useful
- (2020-04-16, v:2013.12.14.1) Tony Esposito: Doesn't work for me
Doesn't work for me and I don't find an answer for the many people that have declared the same. Are you even bothered to help?
- (2018-09-17, v:2013.12.14.1) Ned O'Hara: Not working whatsoever
Hi, I use the extension within gmail but do not see any of the mentioned functions... Have been looking forward to an ext like this for a while - what steps can I take to make the ext function? Let me know, cheers, -Ned O'Hara
- (2016-06-16, v:2013.12.14.1) Not working
Doesnt working in inbox from google
- (2016-06-08, v:2013.12.14.1) Danilo de Lima: Funktionsproblem
Es funktioniert in Gmail nicht!
- (2016-02-23, v:2013.12.14.1) Cindy Brown: says colors turned off :-(
- (2015-10-07, v:2013.12.14.1) Silvia Fischer: genusly is good but not without faults
"Angestellte" is shown as feminine but in the text used to test genusly it was masculine: "Der Angestellte ..."
- (2015-09-02, v:2013.12.14.1) problem
keine funktion. :)
- (2015-07-24, v:2013.12.14.1) Faulty ext
It is not currently working in GMAIL. Please fix.
- (2015-05-21, v:2013.12.14.1) Tina Wilkinson: in Google Apps?
Is there a version of this that woks on Google Docs etc?
- (2015-05-21, v:2013.12.14.1) Tina Wilkinson: not working?
not working for me in gmail on chrome either :(
- (2015-04-08, v:2013.12.14.1) Vincenzo Damiazzi: Not working
Thanks for the hard work and for this great extension. Unfortunately, it's been a while since it last worked for Gmail for example. It would be great if something could be done. Thanks :)