Fix any potential gender-biased language when writing emails.
Currently intended for North American English but we hope to roll it out to other countries in the near future. AutocorrectHER will help make sure your emails at work and home are free of any inappropriate or disrespectful words or phrases toward women. Adding AutocorrectHER to Chrome means that when we use words like “bossy” or “moody”, it will suggest a more suitable alternative. Daily language shapes the way we think. And all of us are not always aware of our gender-biased language. This tool acts as a safeguard to ensure our language reflects these hard-fought, present-day values.
- (2021-01-20) Maya: Didn't work.
- (2021-01-13) Cranki: lmao shut up
- (2020-07-07) Archist Inc: nothing to say
- (2020-06-30) Helena MK: All the cissies in the comments are annoying, i hope you get better reviews!
- (2020-02-17) Ben Hawkins: i thought this was a joke. It's the most sexist, bigoted, ignorant, and stupid think I have ever had the displeasure of using. how stupid do you have to be to use this terrible extension. I am going to create a GitHub repo for a new project based on this, however instead of censoring comments against women. I'm going to sensor comments against men because it's only far seeing as the world can only get more stupid. check back later for link.
- (2019-11-27) Giescul: I expected nothing and was still disappointed .
- (2019-10-23) DANIEL LUKE: A lot of fragile men offended by an extension that helps you write better. "Absurde", as one of them barks.
- (2019-06-06) Jazzquez: This software is sexist, which would be fine if it didn't state "Fix any gender-biased language when writing emails" in its description... The function works great in regards to filtering speech to women, but completely ignores any derogatory comments or slander about men or others. If you are going to make something for equality, you should try and make sure it isn't just "equal for half".
- (2019-06-03) Alexandros Fotiou: Sexist and offensive.
- (2019-05-09) Matt MacPherson: Wow. I thought this was a joke extension. I really can't believe something like this exists... And the examples are absurde. "Bossy" is inappropriate!? If you genuinely think you need something like this, check yourself into therapy.
- (2019-04-23) Kedonski: This is the most useless thing ive ever come across.
- (2019-04-21) Ashton Christopher: Unreal that someone coded this garbage. Be ashamed of yourself.
- (2019-03-31) This...is a real thing I found on front page of google tool apps? If you need this help; Seek therapy, not a web add-on to your browser...
- (2019-03-17) If someone is being too sensitive, they are oversensitive. If someone is ordering people around beyond what is reasonable, they are bossy. Gender is irrevelent.
- (2019-03-11) David Brodie: Great idea
- (2019-03-08) Anthony Schein: What a great idea! People use so much unnecessarily gendered language in day to day speech - and this gives some helpful reminders!
- (2019-03-08) Ethan Gallant: Pointless extension. We need to stop being so goddamn selective about the words we use and realize people are going to get offended no matter what we say. Aside from my opinion the application doesnt work as advertised and crashed my chrome on multiple occasions. DO NOT DOWNLOAD/