Be native in pronunciation. Make silent letters semi-transparent on any site. Open the pop-up when pointing to a word/video subtitle
Modern English and Modern French have a weak correlation between the spoken language and written form. This makes it difficult to understand native speakers by listening. Especially if you mostly learned the spelling vocabulary of the language or your teacher was a non-native speaker Use simple Postmodern Modifications to show right pronunciation and classic spelling together. It's much more intuitive than traditional phonetic transcription (IPA). See how it works at the screenshots Key Features: • Improve English or French pronunciation and listening by reading • Pop-up with translation or def. when pointing to a word (no need to select) • Fast and secure due to using an offline pronouncing dictionary • Highly customizable by 30 settings that available on pc, mac, and android • No gamification, no awards, etc. Improve language, not play language The new way to be always right in pronunciation
- (2021-04-16) Rayane Berraboukh: Nice work!
- (2021-01-04) Travis Larimer: I am an English teacher and this has proven to be a great help to me and my students! I really appreciate the developers' work.
- (2020-09-09) Sebastian Arrieta: It has help my pronunciation so much!
- (2020-03-20) Juan Pablo Quintero Reyes: ¡Muy útil!
- (2019-05-04) Andriy Utvenko: The really useful solution that after which is not ashamed of the pronunciation.