Easily export Aliexpress Orders
Exports All Of Your Orders For Tracking Sales And Accounting If you’re a drop shipper and you buy and fulfill any products through AliExpress, then you need this handy, time-saving Order Export extension. Why? AliExpress has no built in reports, so that can make knowing your sales and expense numbers, as well as your accounting process for tax purposes quite messy and time consuming. Who has time to export and calculate all this individual product sales data by hand? Not us, and certainly not busy eCommerce business owners. That’s why the app we’ve made available for free is so helpful and makes your life so much easier. Have you wanted to know at a glance... How much you have spent this month? How you can track your costs? How many orders were cancelled, or fulfilled? How many orders you placed, broken down by country and by seller? How you can export your order numbers with tracking numbers? Without this extension, you would have to download and manually calculate all of this information to answer those questions. However, with our Order Exporter app, you can quickly export all of this data and quickly calculate the answers to these questions. Here’s the data that Easy AliExpress Order Exporter will download for you: Order # Date Product Amount Shipping Cost Tax Total Amount Status Tracking Number Items Count Total Quantity Customer Name Customer Country Store It’s really easy to set up and use, and it can save you hours and hours of time. And best of all - it’s completely free to install and use. About this extension: This is a project from the team at Dropified. If you haven’t heard of Dropified, it is a platform packed with tools and features to run and automate an eCommerce business. Many of its features are focused on automating AliExpress so it is a perfect fit for anyone looking to save time and put their eCommerce business on autopilot. Get started with a free trial at www.Dropified.com.
- (2023-02-05) Oliver Brinkmann: In simple words - it doesn't work. I logged in to aliexpress with my account. Used the extension. Result: Could not export orders from aliexpress. Useless.
- (2022-06-21) Jamie Long: Did not work at all. Waste of time. Probably some kind of data collection scam. Avoid.
- (2022-03-14) Paulo Ezequias: It stopped working after updating the aliexpress dashboard, do you have any predictions for you to update the extension?
- (2022-03-06) ralfs ozolins: worked nicely, just very slowly until new aliexpress update on February 2022, hasn’t worked since
- (2022-02-22) Ghulam Mustafa: i have big problem i can not export my order when i export order popup a not could not access Aliexpress Orders page please slowed it
- (2022-02-20) Irvin Krajisnik: Doesn't work
- (2022-02-17) Slobodan Zaric: Dont work any more !
- (2021-12-31) Artem Lutov: The app is good but requires customization of the exporting fields to become really useful. In my case, the exported data is not very valuable without the product description.
- (2021-08-09) Sameer Noor: its a great tool. Love it. it saved so much of my time
- (2021-06-09) DOGGY FROG: hi, how do i get all the information downloaded to excel?
- (2021-04-10) Ingrid Peschiutta: Simple and fast. It does the job well. Recommended
- (2020-10-23) chiel: Doesn't work. Tried everything. Just a scam
- (2020-10-23) Amit Inta2016: Thanks for the efforts and I would have rated it 5* if it only had exported also the PRODUCT TITLE and BUYER PROTECTION DEADLINE. Without the protection date, it is almost useless to me as I have to check in the website anyway. Other features that would be great is to make the tracking number into a link to 17track or the aliexpress tracking page, in addition the product title would be great as a link to the product page.
- (2020-07-13) Marti K: Would be 5* but the csv file has NO PRODUCT DESCRIPTION so I have no idea what the product was! And the date format is very clumsy to use, should be separate date and time
- (2020-04-14) Sven Vervynckt: Great extention. I've used it last week and it was perfect. One improvement would be to separate the currency from the amount. This would allow easier treatment in Excel. But this is just a minor issue.
- (2020-04-04) Guillaume Pays: Unfortunately I'm getting the message "Order Export - Could not access Aliexpress Orders page" even though I opened a new tab and logged in to my Aliexpress account before trying to do the export. Not sure how to fix that...
- (2020-03-09) Tony Loi: Thanks for this amazing tool! Really helpful for doing my accounting work. But there was a slight issue: whenever I exported the CSV file, the last number of the order number was different from the Aliexpress one. Could you have a look at it? I really appreciate your hard work and providing this to the community for free. Keep up the good work!
- (2020-03-01) Shannon Cole: It's great with a couple exceptions. I wish there was a support to contact the developer because it could be a wonderful program. Issue 1) Exported date / dollar amount doesn't confirm to excel so it takes a long time to fix the data to be able to sort the data properly if giving to an accountant to work with. Issue 2) There is no ali seller discount given section so the totals don't match requiring the bookkeeper to have to manually check each order to verify why the total is not right. This could have been 5 stars easily as it saved me so much time!
- (2020-02-26) Pavel Homal: It works like a charm. Please add a product name, delivery status, refund status, refund amount columns. PLEEEEAAAASE! And maybe add URLs (URL of product page, URL of product photo).
- (2020-01-18) Fernando Cortez: Actually works now! 🔥 Needed it to download all my past orders for taxes and it worked perfectly.
- (2020-01-16) Gyuri: Perfect for quickly sum up your orders.
- (2020-01-03) Florin Cocos: outputs just 10 orders, useless!
- (2019-12-11) human being: It just give you 10 itmes
- (2019-10-02) Lucas Felipe Dias: The solution is pretty much all I ever wanted. I've never had a good tool for exporting aliexpress orders, and i'm pretty sure this one will be helpful. But, I just tried using it and for me it didnt work. It requires me to filter only the "Awaiting Shipment" orders, but I want all of them instead.