One click import and sync Aliexpress products to your Shopify and Woocommerce store.
Import and sync products from AliExpress to your Shopify and Woocommerce store. 1.We will do product sourcing, warehousing, supply management, packing and shipping for you. Fulfill orders in bulk instead of one by one. 2.Eprolo Express can deliver the package to your UK and US customer in 5-8 days.AU 7-9 days,CA 7-9 days. Europe Express will take around 8-12 days. 3.Your brand / logo will be printed on the shipping label,scotch tape. Each package will be shipped under your brand.
- (2020-06-27) Abishi Taylor: I love eprolo ....but please add more products to your home page ...it never gets new
- (2020-03-09) Abdullah N: The App does not work, what is the solution ?? How can I import products ??
- (2020-03-04) Orion Asteras: I found out that if you use aliexpress in other language this extension can have an issue. When I suddenly changed my settings from rus to eng, the extension appeared again. So, try to switch your language to english if you have same problem
- (2020-02-04) Peter: extension not working. no support !
- (2020-02-02) Rose M. Soares: Eu exclui o oberlo e instalei o EPROLO, até o momento esta sendo maravilhoso, já vem traduzido as informações do produto, não preciso editar quase nada...
- (2020-01-20) Hamza Lahlou: The App isn't working!!! and the support team isn't replying they are all in holiday already. Really?! You guys replaced "enter Aliexpress URL" by the extention and it doesn't even work!!!! you launched right before your holiday???!!!! This miscalculated move costs you customers guys!
- (2020-01-18) Kyra Shults: This sucks. It doesn't work and I need to import products to my store asap. Please fix or I'll have to go back to Oberlo.
- (2019-11-24, v:1.0.4) Graciela Botella Pereyra: My Eprolo extension is not working. Can you help me?
I try to find Aliexpress products from Eprolo but the Extension is not working
- (2019-10-30, v:1.0.4) Kieren Dickinson: Customer feedback
Im just wondering why I cant find any reviews for you guys? And I see you only have 506 users, is that correct? I love your delivery times but worried why there is no info I can read about their experiences?