Expressfy is a paid app on Shopify platform. It allows you to find products on Aliexpress, add them to your Shopify store and sell…
Expressfy is a paid app on Shopify platform. It allows you to find products on Aliexpress, add them to your Shopify store and sell them online. The Chrome Extension works together with the web application. The Main Features: - Import products to your Shopify store directly from the Aliexpress - Semi-automatic order fulfillment
- (2019-02-27) Nouna semo: It costs money -- which is fine, but that info should be upfront, not after you download the extension, connect it to your store, and then it asks.
- (2019-02-20) Alex Novickis: uncool, first thing it does is log you into your shopify store and take you to the page to install the non-free plugin on your shopify store I deleted it due to this self install attempt
- (2018-04-03) Barbosa: muito bom. recomendo, já vejo quem usa epacket antes de clicar. só compro por epacket
- (2018-01-24) Leandro de Paula: bom
- (2017-06-14) Maksims Karracuns: You have to pay to use it!
- (2017-03-19) Loz L: rip off, forcing us to upgrade...
- (2017-01-17) עליז ריכטר: the new option of import feedback reviews from expressfy is awesome! thanks guys!
- (2017-01-01) איציק סעדון: This app is exactly what I was looking for an efficient and inexpensive, Great support Thanks
- (2017-01-01) טל ליפל: My friend told me about this amazing app. Saves me time and money a great job
- (2017-01-01) גבי סולומון: A simple application to operate a great support thanks
- (2016-12-25) מנשה מרדכי: This is the 3rd store i'm using expressfy on, i love the simplicity of adding products & fulfill orders using expressfy.
- (2016-12-25) Mena Mor: Great app great support good work
- (2016-12-21) Yehezkel Lippel: Amazing app saves time work, and money
- (2016-12-06) Dania Pérez Sanchez: very good
- (2016-09-06) Natalia: Приложение заявлено как бесплатное, а сразу же после установки требует оплату!
- (2016-08-02) Tik-Tok Offers: Great app to build your ecom online business
- (2016-07-27) 4kidsNbabies: I have been using expressfy for the last 3 weeks and it's unbelievable useful! I have uploaded hundreds of products to my store and now with the new feature I can even fulfill the orders from the suppliers. Thank you for a great App!
- (2016-07-24) Sean a.l: got recommendation from a friend who is making great money on shopify and using expressfy to import products & fulfill orders can't wait to have similar results.
- (2016-07-24) Noa Grinbaum: One of the most valuable Apps I'm using at my Shopify store. Very recommended!!!
- (2016-07-22) Atulya Bose: wow, i was waiting for the order fulfillment option to be released. thanks for that! Great move Expressfy
- (2016-07-21) Basanta Gharti: automation order process is working great, thanks for the update love the simplicity of expressfy
- (2016-07-19) Rajat Kapoor: Simply Great extension :)
- (2016-07-19) Rajat Kapoor: Great Extension, Loved it Saves a lot of time :)
- (2016-07-17) Soumya Kar: Shopify Import beyond Imagination... Great Work Team http://expressfy.com
- (2016-07-16) aya spangler: “I was using expressfy for a long time, just installed it again to my new store life saver!”
- (2019-09-23, v:5.1.0) Karen 11h11: cant loggin
Hi, even tho i installed the extention on chrome, when i go on aliexpress, the orange button says log in, and it always redirect me to the 3 steps page, which i have done already... i can t connect to expressfy
- (2019-07-16, v:5.1.0) Oking Habib: How to fulfill Ali Express order
Having issue to fulfill Ali Express products
- (2019-04-11, v:4.8.2) charles moraes: shopfy
Ainda trabalham apenas com o shopfy?
- (2018-03-31, v:4.6.0) Chrome
My Chrome on my Mac Air will not allow the app, is there any other way to add?
- (2018-01-30, v:4.6.0) Mike Whittingham: unsubscribe
Unaware there was a fee...Until I was Signed in...I do not like your tactics!! I would not Steal from you...Why would you mislead me in this way...Cancel my subscription forthwith. 2 minutes has passed! do not attempt to take my money...It would not be honest! or christian. Mike Whittingham
- (2017-11-06, v:4.5.2) Eric Giguere: How do i map the product categories
Looks like the option is available to me in my plugin settings. I pay for the monthly service so I would assume its included. And if it wasnt included with my subscription why make it an option that I can click and set. It alows me to add multiple mappings but when I save them they dont save. Instead the form is automatically reset to zero (no mappings)
- (2017-09-17, v:4.5.2) Rodney Robinson: Dont work with mobile like oberlo does
I bought this product EXSPESSFY APP... It doesn't even work on mobile.. Even if you use desktop on mobile and have chrome extension installed. With oberlo, there's no problem. So why your app doesn't compete with mobile, and are there not a extension to use with chrome mobile to make this work?
- (2017-08-21, v:4.5.2) Ebay
Hi Can I use Expressfy to create listings in Ebay and Amazon?
- (2017-07-04, v:4.5.2) Lashamiqua Clark: Added to chrome
This button is not clickable when I try to select it
- (2017-06-13, v:4.5.2) Badruel Ahmad: Added to Chrome extention
Hi why can't added to chrome extention
- (2017-04-08, v:4.5.1) all aliexpress shippers
Hi, Will I be able to import from all aliexpress sellers and not just ones that support the extension like in Oberlo. That has really disappointed me.