This extension will break apart the query parameters in the url and decode them. Also allows you to copy them to the clipboard.
This plugin will parse out the query parameters from a url, decode them, and display them in a popup. You can click the individual buttons to copy a paramter or you can copy portions manually. Icons from Aha-Soft Team http://www.aha-soft.com/ Creative Commons License
- (2019-09-07) DJ ZHAO: i like it, its useful!
- (2017-11-20) William Wynn: The "Full URL" box doesn't scroll if you highlight the text and drag like most text boxes do. Is that something that could be corrected to make it easy to quickly scroll through the entire URL?
- (2017-03-10) YUSUF REFAIY: Amazing
- (2016-10-19) Mark Goossen: Can't live without it.
- (2016-03-03) Roman: Can we also have links clickable when there's a url in params?
- (2015-12-28) Josh Werts: Very useful.
- (2015-04-30) Erik Craig: Excellent URL copypaste