Userback is a visual feedback & bug reporting tool for websites
It is a beautifully simple way to collect visual feedback and bug reports from websites and applications using annotated screenshots and video recordings. Built for designers, developers, product managers and web agencies, Userback will save you time by managing feedback for all your projects in one place. Collaborate with your team by inviting them to your Userback projects and streamline workflows by connecting Userback with project management tools like Jira, Slack, GitHub and more. ✨ Key Benefits + Remove confusion with lightning-fast screenshots and screen recordings + Easy-to-use annotation tools that offer a seamless user experience + Save time and collaborate on feedback with teammates and clients + Ditch email and centralize feedback for all your web projects in one place 🏆 Top Features 1. Lightning-fast Screenshots: Take a screenshot on any web page and capture the entire page, current tab, or selected area. 2. Video Screen Recording: Record your screen and microphone with annotations as you navigate across multiple pages in your browser. 3. Annotation Tools: Easily draw on the screen and markup your feedback with arrows, boxes, pinned comments, and more. 4. Feedback Management: Create multiple projects, set notifications, add comments and replies, assign tasks, resolve feedback, and integrate with your tools. 5. Console Logs & Metadata: Automatically capture feedback and bug reports with console logs, event tracking, browser info, and more. 6. Customizable Widget: Capture feedback from your website visitors by adding Userback’s feedback widget directly to your website. 🧑💻 Use Cases + Website design feedback + Bug reporting + Customer feedback + User acceptance testing + Software feature requests
- (2022-05-22) Niko Julius: Great tool! Simple!
- (2022-03-29) Philip: Awesome extension which addresses the need to gather user feedback immediately and cleanly.
- (2022-03-29) Yasaf Burshan: Must have tool for anyone collecting web design feedback. Easy to use, packed with tons of features to streamline work. Highly recommended!
- (2022-03-29) Asheville SEO Ninja: I absolutely LOVE UserBack! I use it for every stage of my clients projects. From gathering and collecting ideas around the internet to taking notes on improving a client's SEO and web design. This extension makes it so easy to keep track of every little idea and task.
- (2022-03-29) Tommy DeNato: Absolutely love Userback. Critical to our devops workflows.
- (2022-02-26) Sana Sattar: Easy to use very helpfull
- (2021-08-23) Nicolas Husson: topitop
- (2021-08-18) Bobby King: Great tool for capturing feedback from multiple sources.
- (2021-08-11) Evan Anselmi: Great tool - lots of potential.
- (2021-08-10) Tazvitya Gomba: Great tool to use!
- (2021-08-10) Lokesh Taneja: Excellent product, helped us increase efficiency.
- (2021-08-10) Nikola Markovic: Very nice tool.
- (2021-08-10) Anatoliy Zed: A very useful tool. Thanks to the developers of this wonder.
- (2021-08-10) Ferran Gutierrez Ponce: Super useful to report bugs
- (2021-08-09) Dimitry Chamy: Userback is a wonderful way to gather and manage feedback about a site during development and even afterwards. The interface is elegant and full of useful settings. Must have for a smooth workflow.
- (2021-08-06) Heather Steele: Userback is the best website review solution I've found. It is an integral part of our process and saves so much time and confusion!
- (2021-08-06) Studio RWP GROUP: For web - this software saves pain in both time and frustration - great bit of kit
- (2021-08-06) Jason Erickson: I'm a big fan of Userback and this extension makes it even easier.
- (2021-08-06) Tickyboom Design: Easey, simple, and an invaluable tool to track bugs, or create tasks to improve your website.
- (2021-08-06) Kyle David: What an incredibly powerful tool to use with clients. It's simple and straight to the point. Thank you!
- (2021-08-06) Colin Wood: Great system, easy to use and powerful.
- (2021-08-06) Michel Tenreiro: It's definitely the best feedback tool for sites.
- (2021-08-06) Артем Ильин: Very useful tool!
- (2021-08-06) Julian Song: It save us a lot of time. Totally worth it!
- (2021-08-06) Frank Sellingsloh: It does a perfect job. Fast and efficient.
- (2021-08-06) Michał Pliszka: Necessary in our work.
- (2021-08-06) Hunch Tracer: Userback is a great app that creates a good impression to your website and help you silently to get some feedbacks from your customers.
- (2021-08-06) Ronald Surya: Works as it shoud, effective visual feedback for my projects (print, web), clients can give feedbacks on the specific placement and give comments and we can resolved directly in the same comments. Thanks for making this great feedback tool!
- (2021-08-06) Donald Chan: Very useful Chrome extension for work.
- (2021-08-06) Fabio Dos Reis: Userback has saved our business from the back and forth of managing word docs and email feedback. This extension has just added to already streamlined process and improved experience. Best part is that they are fellow QUEENSLANDERS! Great job guys.
- (2021-06-19) Max Ziebell: Userback is a really helpful service for gathering feedback on your project. It's been really valuable to us and has paid for itself many times over. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to get feedback on their product and wants a simple, easy, and afordable way to do it. Max Ziebell
- (2021-04-07) Brng: Great simple plugin for gathering feedback from team. Userback has "default site" option which can be used with this extension. Didn't realize "Earlier feedback" function until using this ext. Great stuff! Hope you could improve the onboarding when it's installed, currently no clue what the options mean and how the plugin works. Doesn't work on Opera.
- (2020-07-01) Matthew Johnson: A very nice tool! Easy to use and a great way to collect visual feedback on our website and application. Userback has saved us so much time with our bug tracking, customer feedback, and website designs. Highly recommend it.
- (2020-03-27) Daniel García Martínez: It does nothing. I set up my account key and nothing happens. It only keeps showing an annoying button to give feedback in every website.
- (2016-07-04) Jon: Nice and simple. Perfect for our user feedback needs. So easy to install. Everyone in our team loves it.
- (2016-07-04) Blake Smith: Very nice tool...
- (2016-04-15) Warwick Kay: Awesome little app for capturing a screenshot of the site, adding a few details and sending on to clients or developers!
- (2016-03-29) Lee Le: Really love it. The code is very easy to install. Userback does what it says, and just works. It has made our QA and Bug tracking processes so much easier than before. Now we get instant notifications with real screenshots for every bug people report to us. Love it!
- (2022-07-06, v:5.0.8) Paul Impellizeri: images stretched out in screenshot
hi, when i select an area to edit the images are stretched out
- (2021-06-25, v:5.0.2) Handan Aydın: Error page
Hi. when I try to send feedbacks, I see a page that says "Please try uninstalling your browser extension and reinstalling it again." I did it to fix that problem but it didn't work. Could you help me about it?