XDCPay Browser Extension
- (2022-04-21) Troy S. Wood: The XDC Network is an excellent blockchain project with many advantages over other Layer 1 networks. The XDCPay wallet is continuously being improved with many useful features. The super-fast speed and very-low gas fees are perfect, you will love it!
- (2022-01-27) euromandriver crypto: The XDCPay wallet is really impressive. So simple to use with any of the XDC Network tokens and basically zero gas fees in transactions. Great job XDC.
- (2022-01-25) Global Citizen: Besides having to clear cookies from time time to sign-in (needs fixing)📌the app is easy to use and highly recommend 👌🏽
- (2022-01-25) Ryan: The XDC Pay chrome browser extension wallet is super fast and smooth operating. I've tested this out extensively with the only two DEXs currently on XDC mainnet and the operations of the wallet were flawless, blazing fast, and cheap. Because of wallets like XDC Pay, you can easily see inevitable mass adoption of the XDC network on the horizon. It blows Etherium out of the water.
- (2022-01-25) EverydayPOV Jo: I love the XDCPay chrome /Brave extension. Very easy to use for XDC crypto wallet payments and transactions. Best XDC browser wallet in my opinion. XDCPay Feels safe and it's super fast with 1-3 seconds from wallet to wallet!
- (2022-01-23) Benjamin Harbert: Simple to use. Does everything I need it to without issues. Perfect companion to my D'cent for managing my XRC20 tokens.
- (2022-01-21) C Slider: This wallet is super simple to use. I love it as an extension!
- (2022-01-21) Tulio de Mello: Nice!
- (2022-01-21) susann m.: nice
- (2022-01-21) Raul: Awesome!!
- (2022-01-21) Dr Sanjaya Kanthan: Great extension guys! Much more convenient way of managing multiple wallets with different purposes/designations. Whether purely transactional wallets or even wallets to base node operations from. Was able to do it all from XDCpay. Thank you to the guys who introduced me to it. Has made my life a LOT simpler. Works really well in combination with hardware wallets too!
- (2022-01-21) Shangle Slanger: In my personal experience, I do not know how the XDCPay app would not receive a 5-star review because I have had nothing but GREAT.
- (2022-01-21) Nicolas Gauthier: works good
- (2022-01-21) NW Green Group: This google chrome extension is AWESOME! I love XDCPay! I use it at least a couple times a day for transactions for my XDC!
- (2022-01-21) Jon McBee: I have been using XDCPay to interface to webapps built as front ends for dApps on the XDC Network and it has worked really nicely.
- (2022-01-21) Tim Lajoie: If you have used the metamask chrome extension, you will love XDCPay. If you are new to XDCPay, you will love its ease of use and how quick the XDC Network is.
- (2022-01-20) w tcs: I cannot connect the network. Yesterday I can access it...Today I cannot access..
- (2021-11-20) B. A.: Where the hell do you report issues??? Their github has no "issues" tab. I've spent about 10 hours over the last few days just trying to get a working XDC wallet so I can move my XDC off of an exchange!!! Absolutely nothing with XDC is working!! When I open XDCpay inside Brave, it just says "Connecting to selected network". There are no settings that I can see. It just doesn't f'n work. Their website doesn't work with ledger. Where do you report bugs/issues at??? Garbage
- (2021-10-30) Chris: When trying to claim SRX tokens, send XDC or SRX from the XDC Pay extension, all it does is load but never completes the transaction. I can't send anything from this extension.
- (2021-10-12) Tiago Cocudo: Bom
- (2021-08-17) Nesk: Used for StorX - no problems so far
- (2021-08-17) Clayton Robertson: I used this for StorX node, works fine on my browser. It allows multiple XDC accounts inside 1 account. Dont loose your seed phrase guys!
- (2021-07-31) A S: There is no support, no idea who to contact with an issue. My Xinpay wallet will not connect to Storx, just says need to log in when i have logged in, no-one to help, dissapointing
- (2019-11-16) Suresh Nadar: Its awesome for frequent use.
- (2022-05-15, v:6.2.10) Ray Meyer: XSP token sent to the XDCPay contract address
how can I recover tokens sent to the XDCPay contract address
- (2022-05-01, v:6.2.9) Christina Limmer: cannot open xdcpay wallet
There is no link to initiate a download of the extension/wallet. Please help.
- (2022-04-21, v:6.2.9) Calculon: Wallet connectivity is suspect
For whatever reason I'm trying to add the XDCPay extension to my chrome browser and there's no install button or anything.