Port of Firefox's JSON Viewer
This is a port of Firefox's JSON Viewer If you open a JSON file in the browser, it is parsed and given syntax highlighting. Arrays and objects are shown collapsed, and you can expand them using the "+" icons. Source code: https://github.com/pd4d10/json-viewer
- (2019-12-03) Gabriel Mellem: Best JSON viewer for chrome!
- (2019-07-26) 李十三: 很棒,火狐的这个还是美观啊
- (2019-07-19) Sridhar Sathya: Tried other viewers on chrome and nothing comes any close to this one. Was missing Firefox's JSON viewer whenever I used chrome and this extension bridged the gap! Thanks Rongjian!
- (2019-04-04) Florian Reuschel: Absolutely lovely!
- (2018-10-25) Shamiul Hasan: This is exactly what I was looking for. Firefox has their own JSON viewer. It is exactly that but for Chrome. Tried some other viewers but none was like it. Here is the Github link for this project if you want to look at - https://github.com/pd4d10/json-viewer . This is greatly done and UI is good too. At last found something reliable. Thanks guys, keep it up.