Port of Firefox's JSON Viewer
This is a port of Firefox's JSON Viewer If you open a JSON file in the browser, it is parsed and given syntax highlighting. Arrays and objects are shown collapsed, and you can expand them using the "+" icons. Source code: https://github.com/pd4d10/json-viewer
- (2021-03-18) Dev ТВ: Тупо не работает
- (2020-12-12) Alejandro Serna: It's very useful.. i finally found a nice JSON viewer like in Firefox
- (2020-04-11) Jeryl Estopace: Simply the BEST JSON Viewer ever. It has everything I wanted. light and dark theme, expand all, collapse all, search box, SAVE, COPY, headers, raw data! The last thing I would request to add is a jJSON data "address" indicator that would show how I'm gonna access a selected line in a JSON file. Thank you for creating this extension.
- (2019-12-03) Gabriel Mellem: Best JSON viewer for chrome!
- (2019-07-26) 李十三: 很棒,火狐的这个还是美观啊
- (2019-07-19) Sridhar Sathya: Tried other viewers on chrome and nothing comes any close to this one. Was missing Firefox's JSON viewer whenever I used chrome and this extension bridged the gap! Thanks Rongjian!
- (2019-04-04) Florian Reuschel: Absolutely lovely!
- (2018-10-25) Shamiul Hasan: This is exactly what I was looking for. Firefox has their own JSON viewer. It is exactly that but for Chrome. Tried some other viewers but none was like it. Here is the Github link for this project if you want to look at - https://github.com/pd4d10/json-viewer . This is greatly done and UI is good too. At last found something reliable. Thanks guys, keep it up.
- (2020-05-08, v:1.0.2) Jeff Price: JSON View: is there an Expand All?
I am curious if there is any way to do the opposite of "Collapse All"? I'm searching through a bunch of records trying to find ONE field, but (because of my data), everything is collapsed, and I have to expand each of 50 records at two levels deep each. Expand All would save me a lot of time! Hoping I just am not seeing the option. Thanks!