Powerful XML viewer for Google Chrome
XV is an XML viewer for Google Chrome. Online demo: http://media.chikuyonok.ru/xmlview/ New in version 1.1.0: Bugfixes and improvements for current Chrome version New in version 1.0.13: This release should fix issues introduced in Chrome 27 New in version 1.0.8: Added support of Web Intents that allows users to pick XV as RSS and ATOM feeds viewer New in version 1.0.7: XV plugin is can intercept RSS and ATOM feeds and render them as XML. To enable this feature, you should go to extension’s Options page and check “Intercept requests for XML, RSS and ATOM documents” option. New in version 1.0.5: * Fixed outline display + Added page action (in address bar) to try to render current document, served with invalid content-type, with XV plugin. *** Version 1.0.3 overrides native XML tree viewer in Chrome 11.x. There might be a flash of native viewer (depends on XML size), this may be fixed in future versions of Google Chrome only. *** Features: * Collapsable elements: Alt+click to expand/collapse all descendant elements. Double-click on opening or closing tag to collapse it. * Outline for better document overview * Search by name or XPath. By default uses simple search mode which looks for a partial match in element‘s or attribute’s name; use special symbols like '/' or '[' to search by XPath * Quick XPath mode: hold down Command (Mac) or Ctrl (PC) key while moving mouse cursor over element‘s or attribute’s name to enter Quick XPath mode. Use Shift key to cycle through available XPath variants and then drag’n’drop element under cursor into text editor, click on element will copy XPath to clipboard Source code is available at http://github.com/sergeche/xmlview/
- (2020-03-26) Azeez Lukman: Great! Just what i wanted
- (2020-03-05) Shizuku Tsukishima: XPath don't work. By sample //element or //@attribute
- (2020-01-28) Koen Zomers: Really easy to use and formats XML in a super easy to read way. Love the XPath integration. Would be even better if you click on a node that it would compile the XPath to it automatically.
- (2019-08-20) S Tan: Need an quick way to toggle on or off because I have to search for a string and string is hidden when on.
- (2019-08-07) edgar alanis: bien
- (2019-08-04) Johny Why: Fails to render a local xml file
- (2019-07-23) Eugene Grokhotov: Doesn't work at all
- (2019-06-11) Yurii Ch: doesn't work
- (2019-03-04) 这个插件不好用
- (2019-02-18) Eric Hepperle: No longer working in 2019 in Chrome
- (2018-12-06) Scroll doesn't work on it. SOrry to say its annoying.
- (2018-10-08) Maxim Elizarev: Doesn't work at all
- (2018-09-17) Nihility Liu: can`t be found child nodes .
- (2018-08-06) Elaine Lat: I have a busy boss who asked me to install and use this but I wan't provided a tutorial. I tried looking for one online and there isn't any. It did open a file and but the search box wasn't working as I try to search by product name or XPath do I'm stuck not knowing what to do.
- (2018-07-30) Faran Feroz: I Really Love this extension.
- (2018-07-10) Makhate Makhate: 1. How can we change the theme? It's too bright. 2. The font size is small by default. How can I increase it?
- (2018-07-06) Sascha Greuel: Die Erweiterung lädt im Hintergrund Werbung von carbonads.com. Siehe dazu auch https://github.com/sergeche/xmlview/blob/master/extensions/chrome/controller.js Ist mir nur zufällig aufgefallen. Da jedoch an keiner Stelle etwas davon erwähnt wird, ist die Erweiterung umgehend von meinem Rechner geflogen. Geht mal gar nicht so eine Ninja-Aktion.
- (2018-05-11) Thomas Unger: Funktioniert super, sehr übersichtlich
- (2018-04-10) Paul Schmidt: Don't work
- (2018-03-06) Peter Golconda: doesn't add to the apps. don't know where the hell is this app to use it
- (2018-02-17) Денис Ходанович: Никак не могу понять как включить данный плугин. Я установил, но что надо сделать что XML-файл показывался через расширение?
- (2018-01-24) Luca Profico: Opening an XML file seems not to "trigger" the extension, it stays there, grayed and I don't see how to enable it
- (2018-01-17) Victor Janulaitis: Not a viewer for humans
- (2017-12-12) Владимир Горягин: Как запускать плагин?
- (2017-10-25, v:1.1.2) Thibault Appourchaux: malware?
- (2017-09-26, v:1.0.15) How to open a txt file using xml viewer
How to open a file in xml viewer?
- (2017-09-18, v:1.0.15) xml not opening
I downloaded this, I have no idea how to make it work. Emailed xml doc can't open. Open With, doesnt offer this extension.
- (2017-06-21, v:1.0.15) David Becker, EIG: Doesn't seem to work in a frame
My application has a debug window that opens various XML documents in a frame. XV doesn't seem to display properly there. If I load the XML documents on the top window, it works fine.
- (2017-06-07, v:1.0.15) Fai Wong: How to do full text search
How to do full text search when the node is collapsed?
- (2017-03-04, v:1.0.15) Sree Gopalan: option to change tag highlight color
Team XML viewer, this plugin is great. Would it be possible to change the (tag) highlight color...
- (2016-06-15, v:1.0.15) Ties van Rozendaal: Support other xml filetypes
Hey! This plugin is great. I have a bunch of nxml files, and the plugin does not recognise the format. :( The plugin is however able to read the files, because if I rename the file, it works great! So it would great if there would be an option for supported files, where I could add extensions, or just support for nxml files as well ;)
- (2016-06-13, v:1.0.15) Joshua Belisle: cant get it to work.
I went into the options and checked "intercept requests for XML,.." and I also went into chrome extensions and checked "allow access to file URLS" but it still doesnt work. I get "aw snap" page crashes.
- (2016-05-09, v:1.0.15) Viswa k: XML file does not appear
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <Error> <Code>AccessDenied</Code> <Message>Access Denied</Message> <RequestId>CD1392859B2ECEE7</RequestId> <HostId> H+wq2Di4eqf4QSIU6wzDIPQWMVWt57JeFZGdP8UToplAh69CaaPaxtU0DP0hLpqCQ6lgRtYKtjU= </HostId> </Error>
- (2016-04-27, v:1.0.15) Patrick Terlinden: XSD
Its not working when I open a local xsd file. Are xsd files not covered by XV?