A powerful XML Viewer, supports text/regex and jQuery/CSS, XPath selectors
1. Supports both `CSS` and `XPath` selectors. 2. Supports text search and `Regular Expression` search. 3. Both `querySelectorAll` and `jQuery` flavors of CSS selectors are available. 4. `RegEx` is the only **CASE-INSENSITIVE** one. 5. Highly optimized for large XML files ( > 1MB ). 6. Stand-alone version - extremely fast because of avoiding Chrome's slow loading process. 7. Global `x` variable (`window.x`) is available in DevTools which includes: * `doc` - raw XML document object * `root` - root XML element object * `cur` - current selected node * `$` - jQuery bound on root element * `history` - search results * `$q` - helper for jQuery search * `cs` - helper for CSS search * `re` - helper for RegEx search * `tx` - helper for Text search * `xp` - helper for XPath search > Above helpers are `(expression, baseElement = root) => ` and searching on `baseElement` which is `x.root` by default.
- (2020-03-31) Jane Delima: Awesome tool! Finally a worthy xml viewer
- (2020-03-18) Steven Moberg: Very sweet tool, great functionality and easy to use. Far better then the other xml plugins, keep up the great work.
- (2020-01-03) Edward Yang: Functional and very helpful and easy to use. A little issue is that "Stand-alone App" is misleading. I thought it was going open a standalone app, but actually it just opens a new tab.
- (2019-05-03) David Deng: 罕见的能用的，不错！
- (2019-01-08) Peter Zhang: works really well. awesome little tool