This extension will provide a webhook url to connect tradingview with your hopper.
Connect your TradingView strategies to your Cryptohopper trading bots. Utilize the power of TradingView in your crypto trading bot at Cryptohopper and start trading automatically. With the Cryptohopper TradingView Extension you can buy and or sell cryptocurrencies in your hopper with the alerts of TradingView. Configure alerts in your TradingView strategies which can send a buy or sell signal to Cryptohopper. By using this extension you can integrate all available strategies on TradingView into your Cryptohopper bots.
- (2021-07-31) Florian: For me this tool is really really important. And it would be sad if it would be available in the future. So happy hopping and keep going =)
- (2021-05-02) M. Qtipƺ: Very little flexibility over buy and sell sizes. You have to specify one preordained buy size when you very first set up the hopper, rather than specifying how much you want to buy at the time of transaction. And I can't figure out if it's even possible to set sell size, or if it just always sells everything. If there's some way to sell a fraction of your holdings at a certain point, I sure can't figure it out.
- (2021-10-08, v:2.0) Karl-Heinz Pichler: cant connect
failure if i try to connect
- (2021-10-07, v:2.0) Tobias Bader: Issue connecting to cryptohopper
Install extension but can not connect to Cryptohopper.
- (2021-10-07, v:2.0) Kevin Frank: Can't log in
When I try to log in, I get an error message: "Failed to connect to cryptohopper.com"
- (2021-10-01, v:2.0) Pongsathorn Tiranun: Failed to connect to cryptohopper.com
In the settings page of this extension, I'm asked to input my cryptohopper username and password, after doing so and clicking the green button to connect, an in-page notification then pops-up informing of the failure to connect to cryptohopper.com. This happens even when I simultaneously opened CH dashbaord in the next browser tab. Don't know what seems to cause the problem here.
- (2021-09-20, v:2.0) Stu Breslin: can't login
HI I have this extension, when it asks me to authenicate with CH login details, it doesn't authenicate