This extension enables you to see your fonts on Wordmark
Did you ever find yourself squinting at a list of fonts, in a drop-down menu, trying to find the right font? Only to find out that the font that you picked doesn't even look good with your text? Wordmark.it (https://wordmark.it) helps you choose fonts by quickly displaying your text with your fonts, neatly arranged in a visual grid, allowing you to easily compare and pick the best option. Wordmark.it can preview the default system fonts already installed on your computer. Adding this extension to Chrome will enable Wordmark.it to show the fonts you have installed on your computer as well.
- (2021-10-22) Tremaine Lightbourn: This extension has saved me hours upon hours of shifting through the thousands of fonts on my assorted devices. I cannot say enough about it! Thank you WordMark team!
- (2021-10-02) Carrie: Love this extension!! So helpful to see what words look like in the font and not just the auto generated sentence that shows up in Cricut. I love that I can select font I like and then compare them all on one screen without having to scroll back and forth. It's a huge time and frustration saver. I don't do a project with words without going to this extension first.
- (2021-09-24) Denise Hentz: While I have not used any other app or extension to preview my own fonts, I have found this extension to be a real time (and brain cell) saver! It does exactly what it is designed to do. I have the free version, so I don't understand those who pay for anything having issues. I just hope it will be able to work directly with the Silhouette software soon!
- (2021-09-21) K M: SOOO thankful for Wordmark!! It saves me so much time. Just wish I could organize the fonts by category/type but hey, I'll take it as it is rather than not at all!
- (2021-09-19) Hadia Karim: This extension works really well to show most of my installed fonts but it seems like i'm still missing quite a few of them. Wondering if there's something i'm doing or something wrong with the extension that isn't grabbing all my fonts.
- (2021-09-13) shumail raza: ABSOLUTELY AWESOME AND REALLY REALLY HELPFUL FOR DESIGNERS.
- (2021-09-02) Moises Gomez: Practical, easy an effective!... useful extension!
- (2021-08-20) Candice: Doesn't show my fonts, even when I follow the directions that the developer replies to similar comments with.
- (2021-08-16) Corry de Jong - van Sandwijk: LOVE IT!! Maakt het zoveel makkelijker om een lettertype te vinden die je ooit gedownload hebt. Spaart veel tijd uit!!
- (2021-08-16) Rachel Dutton: Wow, this saves so much time. Thank you!!
- (2021-08-07) Bonni Smith: I love this extension! I have so many fonts due to so many crafts that it's hard to find the one that I want. This extension lets me scroll through all the fonts on my computer with the words/phrase that I am trying to use so that I can pick the best one for the job. Sometimes I think I want to use a particular font, then wordmark shows me an even better one for my project. If I am wondering if I should use a script font or not, workmark shows me how it looks instead of me having to guess. Get this extension, it will save you so much time/hassle
- (2021-08-03) Oussama Buy: Love it ♥
- (2021-07-29) Raiyan Khair Fuad: Extremely useful, works fine in my Chrome-Windows10. Must have for those who works with MS Word, Powerpoint and other graphic designing software everyday. The idea of this software/webapp is unique.
- (2021-06-23) Jenn Francis: Makes choosing exactly the right font so much easier. I used to waste so much time going back and forward now its all there at a glance.
- (2021-06-23) Angie Morua: Best thing ever!! Saves so much time when you're trying to figure out what font to use on your cricut or on a layout you're working on.
- (2021-06-16) Leslie Woolsey: I have a plethora of fonts and I love using this program to find just the one I want for a project.
- (2021-06-15) Lydia Beumer: This extension makes it so easy to compare fonts for my projects especially since I have so many!
- (2021-06-14) Jenniffer Viracacha: Amazing! I can easily mix-and-match the fonts that are installed on my computer. The app creator replies to email in a timely manner and help solve any problems you might have.
- (2021-06-08) Vickie W: This is the greatest way to preview before I print and I get to sett IRL. Thank you so much, extremely helpful!
- (2021-05-31) Kalyn SanJacinto: LOVE this! I'm and educator, designer, and crafter. This makes my job 1,000,000 times easier!
- (2021-05-10) Melissa C: This is a great extension for Circuit users. It saves from scrolling all your fonts in design space! It's a complete time saver. Crafters REJOICE!!
- (2021-01-24) Elena Simonova: It worked perfectly BUT since some time when I type some text and press enter it doesn't redirect me to the new page with my fonts but it works like regular enter instead, just a new line begins. I can't go to the page with my installed fonts no matter how many times I press enter! What's wrong???
- (2020-11-17) Оксана Богомягкова: СУПЕР!!!
- (2020-11-12) Angela Anthony: It would be great if it wasn't such a pain to work. I paid for the pro and the saved images of the words are so small and terrible it is pointless. I tried to contact customer service and got no response. And EVERYTIME I go to the page I have to do a dance for it to recognize my computer and show every font... and sometimes it doesn't even work. There's potential but it's a pain.
- (2020-10-16) Bev Barry: Worked great the first few times I used it but now a lot of my fonts don't show up on the Chrome Extension. They were there when I first started using it but then all of a sudden it stopped showing a lot of the fonts I have downloaded.
- (2020-10-06) Skylar King: This is my favorite thing ever!!! If you are obsessed with fonts, but never know which one to use or what that pretty one you downloaded was called--this is for you. I use this mainly for my Cricut designs, and it is eternally helpful! I want to buy the designers a meal this is so helpful. Seriously tho. It's amazing!!! DOWNLOAD IT!!!
- (2020-09-28) Deborah Good: I did pay for this app. But have never been able to get it to show anything other than google fonts. And I did download the extension and enabled flash. But it did not help. I will not renew.
- (2020-07-22) Aziz Almosawi: Lovely extension! I created a shortcut for the website and use it everytime I need a preview for something I am writing!
- (2020-04-14) Teresa Pham: Works for me!! SO glad I found this tool as a designer.
- (2020-04-06) Unknow0059: Works perfectly.
- (2020-03-14) طه هادي: جدا مميز
- (2020-02-01) kent parker: website was good
- (2019-12-30) Nicole Nasvytis: I just subscribed and downloaded the extension today. At first I thought it was going to be great, but now I'm finding that I've downloaded a bunch of new fonts and they won't update into the extension/website. It would be nice to be able to filter OUT tags, instead of just filtering down to one tag. I might Google for a better solution and ask for a refund, but I'd rather figure out how to make it update for simplicty's sake.
- (2019-12-01) Brad Kowaleski: Liked the idea, but I don't want to pay a monthly fee just to organize my fonts. If it were a one time cost, maybe..
- (2019-10-10) Ashley Dierkens: Loving this!! Saves me so much time, no more typing and selecting individual fonts in Word to find the best!
- (2019-09-09) Jeff Asmussen: Of no use to me. In the overview it incorrectly states that it "...will quickly display how it looks with all the fonts on your computer". That's not true. It will only display the fonts 'installed' in your computer. If you want to view fonts before installing them, this will not help. I have over 1500 fonts I want to view before deciding which ones I want to install. Unsurprisingly, I don't want to install all of them.
- (2019-09-03) Brandon Deutsch: YOU DON'T NEED THE EXTENSION! Just enable flash on this page and the fonts will load. There is no need for this extension to be able to access your fonts.
- (2019-09-02) Megan White: I used this almost every day. Then I had to install the extension. Once I did that it doesn't work anymore. It shows all fonts as the exact same font.
- (2019-08-30) Sword Art Design: This is saving my life!!! Thanks for plugin :D
- (2019-08-05) Logan Piburn: Works exactly as advertised. Simple tool to quickly and visually browse through installed fonts. Took less time to set up and use than to write this review. Only downside for me is that I don't need this kind of tool very option so I'll probably uninstall the chrome extension as soon as I'm done.
- (2019-08-04) Андрей Вьюник: Doesn`t work on macOS Mojave
- (2019-07-28) Segun 'Oye: Just made my work easier with this tool...
- (2019-07-20) Juan J Morales: Excelente herramienta para previsualizar textos con diversas fuentes, definitivamente me ahora mucho trabajo al momento de hacer previas para poder ver qué fuente luce mejor!
- (2019-07-17) Muhammed 5alar: The best believe me
- (2019-07-01) Yar Mahbub: extension is not working. worthless :-(
- (2019-06-01) Brian M: Program worked for me! Idk what everyone else's issue is.
- (2019-05-31) David: This website used to be useful.. now you need to install a plugin that DOESN'T work, just so you can load all your fonts? LAME.
- (2019-05-05) Sarah: Did not work. I can't even use the website and the extension won't load. Your whole product is now useless to me. Error message I got: "Sorry 🤦♀️ something went wrong. Your fonts couldn’t be syncronized with wordmark.it"
- (2019-04-02) 김정미: 아이맥 사용중 크롬에서 확장프로그램 설치하면 폰트가 안보임 모든 폰트가 기본폰트로 보임
- (2019-03-09) Minelaughter’s Geography: This is amazing, No more searching Google Docs for fonts!
- (2021-02-22, v:0.0.7) Brenda Weidman: @ Questions
Is there a way to add Wordmark.it to the home page on a PC? Is there a users manual that we can download to use as a tool? Thank you for your time! Brenda Weidman
- (2021-01-13, v:0.0.5) Bianca Regina Brauer: ERRO AO CARREGAR AS FONTES INSTALADAS NO MEU PC
Boa tarde, eu utilizo a plataforma de vocês há meses e alguns dias estou tentando usar o site wordmark.it e não carrega todas minhas fontes, já tentei de tudo! Porém mesmo assinando o PRO não está funcionando, desejo o estorno do valor!
- (2021-01-03, v:0.0.5) Jenny Malone: What will happen when Flash ends?
Hi Team, I have just discovered your awesome extension. I'm wondering what will happen when Flash is no longer supported (very, very soon).
- (2020-12-09, v:0.0.5) Kelly Patterson-Herndon: Chrome extension
I have used the website in the past without issue. Today it tells me to add the extension but give me an error and will not load. Can you help?
- (2020-11-20, v:0.0.5) Ashley Barringer: Website not syncing to computer
I have been able to use the website in the past, when I had to rebuild my computer, I reinstalled all of my fonts. They show up in the system and on other programs but do not sync with the wordmark.it website anymore. I made sure the chrome extension was installed as well.
- (2020-09-22, v:0.0.4) Elaine Hamilton: Can't access site. I paid for the premium access.
I keep receiving the following error when I try to access the site. This site can’t be reachedwordmark.it’s server IP address could not be found. Try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
- (2020-09-09, v:0.0.4) Jennifer Morales: pro account - paypal link broken
trying to pay the 24.00 for pro and it links to paypal as page not found
- (2020-04-17, v:0.0.3) Montana Diva Creations: Your Site Is Down
Just letting you know your site is down. I paid for the Premium version so wondering when it may be back up? Thanks
- (2020-04-17, v:0.0.3) Stephanie Brown: Please help!
This tool is excellent, but I am getting a 503 error today. It will not load the site. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- (2019-10-02, v:0.0.3) Evelyn Raygoza: not working
Suddenly it is not working anymore. They look like the same font.
- (2019-08-14, v:0.0.3) Amber McBurney: Sort Order
At one time I opened the program and it appeared to have loaded my fonts alphabetically. Most recently they were arranged by date downloaded to my machine with the oldest first. It was the most recent 20 fonts I was interested in. I had to page down through the hundreds of installed fonts on my machine to get to those. Two things would be very helpful - 1) The ability to sort your list (alpha by font name/date added newest to oldest & vice versa) and/or 2) The ability to add tags by list of font names (this would eliminate the need for all to load to tag a handful of items). Thank you so much for this product! It does save time overall and I tagged those 20 once they got loaded so I can quickly pull up just those. Now, when I add the next 10-20 I guess I will need to load them all to get those tagged too.
- (2019-08-06, v:0.0.3) Cody & Jen: refresh
Every time I add a new font I have to delete the extension and re-add it. Is there a way around this to refresh without deleting and reinstalling??
- (2019-04-24, v:0.0.3) Lex Allee: fonts
no fonts for cursive lettering?
- (2019-04-04, v:0.0.3) Stacy Biltz: blocked
It says I can add to chrome because it is blocked by the administrator. Is that me?
- (2019-03-20, v:0.0.3) Melissa Reagan: EXTENsION DOWNLOAD
I get a message that the extension has already been downloaded but it does not appear in my extensions and I cannot get all of my fonts to show.
- (2019-03-09, v:0.0.3) Christi: problem
It will not let me put my own word /words in to see how they look in my fonts
- (2019-02-23, v:0.0.3) julie gibbons: not all fonts are showing properly
Not all of my fonts come up properly in Wordmark.it. Lots come up rendered as a default sans serif font. How can I fix this?