This extension enables you to see your fonts on Wordmark.it
Wordmark.it (https://wordmark.it) helps you choose fonts. You can enter a word or a phrase and it will quickly display how it looks with the fonts on your computer. You can scroll through them, select the ones you like, narrow down your selection and choose the best font for your creative projects. Wordmark.it can preview the default system fonts already installed on your computer. Adding this extension to your browser will enable wordmark.it to preview the fonts you have installed on your computer as well.
- (2020-10-16) Bev Barry: Worked great the first few times I used it but now a lot of my fonts don't show up on the Chrome Extension. They were there when I first started using it but then all of a sudden it stopped showing a lot of the fonts I have downloaded.
- (2020-10-06) Skylar King: This is my favorite thing ever!!! If you are obsessed with fonts, but never know which one to use or what that pretty one you downloaded was called--this is for you. I use this mainly for my Cricut designs, and it is eternally helpful! I want to buy the designers a meal this is so helpful. Seriously tho. It's amazing!!! DOWNLOAD IT!!!
- (2020-09-28) Deborah Good: I did pay for this app. But have never been able to get it to show anything other than google fonts. And I did download the extension and enabled flash. But it did not help. I will not renew.
- (2020-07-22) Aziz Almosawi: Lovely extension! I created a shortcut for the website and use it everytime I need a preview for something I am writing!
- (2020-04-14) Teresa Pham: Works for me!! SO glad I found this tool as a designer.
- (2020-04-06) Unknow0059: Works perfectly.
- (2020-03-14) طه هادي: جدا مميز
- (2020-02-01) kent parker: website was good
- (2019-12-30) Nicole Nasvytis: I just subscribed and downloaded the extension today. At first I thought it was going to be great, but now I'm finding that I've downloaded a bunch of new fonts and they won't update into the extension/website. It would be nice to be able to filter OUT tags, instead of just filtering down to one tag. I might Google for a better solution and ask for a refund, but I'd rather figure out how to make it update for simplicty's sake.
- (2019-12-01) Brad Kowaleski: Liked the idea, but I don't want to pay a monthly fee just to organize my fonts. If it were a one time cost, maybe..
- (2019-10-10) Ashley Dierkens: Loving this!! Saves me so much time, no more typing and selecting individual fonts in Word to find the best!
- (2019-09-09) Jeff Asmussen: Of no use to me. In the overview it incorrectly states that it "...will quickly display how it looks with all the fonts on your computer". That's not true. It will only display the fonts 'installed' in your computer. If you want to view fonts before installing them, this will not help. I have over 1500 fonts I want to view before deciding which ones I want to install. Unsurprisingly, I don't want to install all of them.
- (2019-09-03) Brandon Deutsch: YOU DON'T NEED THE EXTENSION! Just enable flash on this page and the fonts will load. There is no need for this extension to be able to access your fonts.
- (2019-09-02) Megan White: I used this almost every day. Then I had to install the extension. Once I did that it doesn't work anymore. It shows all fonts as the exact same font.
- (2019-08-30) Sword Art Design: This is saving my life!!! Thanks for plugin :D
- (2019-08-05) Logan Piburn: Works exactly as advertised. Simple tool to quickly and visually browse through installed fonts. Took less time to set up and use than to write this review. Only downside for me is that I don't need this kind of tool very option so I'll probably uninstall the chrome extension as soon as I'm done.
- (2019-08-04) Андрей Вьюник: Doesn`t work on macOS Mojave
- (2019-07-28) Segun 'Oye: Just made my work easier with this tool...
- (2019-07-20) Juan J Morales: Excelente herramienta para previsualizar textos con diversas fuentes, definitivamente me ahora mucho trabajo al momento de hacer previas para poder ver qué fuente luce mejor!
- (2019-07-17) Muhammed 5alar: The best believe me
- (2019-07-01) Yar Mahbub: extension is not working. worthless :-(
- (2019-06-01) Brian M: Program worked for me! Idk what everyone else's issue is.
- (2019-05-31) David: This website used to be useful.. now you need to install a plugin that DOESN'T work, just so you can load all your fonts? LAME.
- (2019-05-05) Sarah: Did not work. I can't even use the website and the extension won't load. Your whole product is now useless to me. Error message I got: "Sorry 🤦♀️ something went wrong. Your fonts couldn’t be syncronized with wordmark.it"
- (2019-04-02) 김정미: 아이맥 사용중 크롬에서 확장프로그램 설치하면 폰트가 안보임 모든 폰트가 기본폰트로 보임
- (2020-09-22, v:0.0.4) Elaine Hamilton: Can't access site. I paid for the premium access.
I keep receiving the following error when I try to access the site. This site can’t be reachedwordmark.it’s server IP address could not be found. Try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
- (2020-09-09, v:0.0.4) Jennifer Morales: pro account - paypal link broken
trying to pay the 24.00 for pro and it links to paypal as page not found
- (2020-04-17, v:0.0.3) Montana Diva Creations: Your Site Is Down
Just letting you know your site is down. I paid for the Premium version so wondering when it may be back up? Thanks
- (2020-04-17, v:0.0.3) Stephanie Brown: Please help!
This tool is excellent, but I am getting a 503 error today. It will not load the site. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- (2019-10-02, v:0.0.3) Evelyn Raygoza: not working
Suddenly it is not working anymore. They look like the same font.
- (2019-08-14, v:0.0.3) Amber McBurney: Sort Order
At one time I opened the program and it appeared to have loaded my fonts alphabetically. Most recently they were arranged by date downloaded to my machine with the oldest first. It was the most recent 20 fonts I was interested in. I had to page down through the hundreds of installed fonts on my machine to get to those. Two things would be very helpful - 1) The ability to sort your list (alpha by font name/date added newest to oldest & vice versa) and/or 2) The ability to add tags by list of font names (this would eliminate the need for all to load to tag a handful of items). Thank you so much for this product! It does save time overall and I tagged those 20 once they got loaded so I can quickly pull up just those. Now, when I add the next 10-20 I guess I will need to load them all to get those tagged too.
- (2019-08-06, v:0.0.3) Cody & Jen: refresh
Every time I add a new font I have to delete the extension and re-add it. Is there a way around this to refresh without deleting and reinstalling??
- (2019-04-24, v:0.0.3) Lex Allee: fonts
no fonts for cursive lettering?
- (2019-04-04, v:0.0.3) Stacy Biltz: blocked
It says I can add to chrome because it is blocked by the administrator. Is that me?
- (2019-03-20, v:0.0.3) Melissa Reagan: EXTENsION DOWNLOAD
I get a message that the extension has already been downloaded but it does not appear in my extensions and I cannot get all of my fonts to show.
- (2019-03-09, v:0.0.3) Christi: problem
It will not let me put my own word /words in to see how they look in my fonts
- (2019-02-23, v:0.0.3) julie gibbons: not all fonts are showing properly
Not all of my fonts come up properly in Wordmark.it. Lots come up rendered as a default sans serif font. How can I fix this?