Create intuitive text shortcuts to your favorite WorkFlowy lists, websites, and tools.
- (2020-01-27) Paul Eden: Super powers for Workflowy. Until recently I had stopped using workflowy, that is until I found this extension and then purchased the powerpack. Money well spent. The extension alone is great to help you to move around your workflowy account and all the things you do frequently. The powerpack makes all that more extensible. Highly recommended for anyone using workflowy a lot or wanting to use it more. Saves a lot of time.
- (2019-08-27) Ksenia S: Can't imagine using Workflowy without it. More than that - can't imagine doing anything in Chrome without it. Ended up abandoning a bunch of Windows apps in favor of their web versions and using WFx to get around them, with Workflowy being the command center (with the help of WFx PowerPack). The best part - when my hard drive died, it took me about 5 minutes to be up and running on a new machine - almost everything is Chrome-based, and WFx is my shortcut brain. Thank you @rawbytz!
- (2019-08-26) Café655: Ridiculously helpful extension. Download this, watch the YouTube instructional videos for this and the PowerPack add-on, try it out, and become an avid fan of @rawbytz and his insanely helpful tools
- (2019-08-25) Nick Catton: Changes your workflowy experience for the better in so many ways. But it kinda changes the INTERNET itself! So intuitive to hop between google docs, chats, workflowy outlines, facebook groups. Even if you're not a big workflowy user you have to try this.
- (2019-08-18) Hermann Thiel: Absolutely fantastic. I use the Powerpack all the time. It has made me fall in love with Workflowy all over again
- (2019-08-18) Sascha Ballach: Just started to use it and directly fall in love. The Pro Version is a strong recomendation. The support is great and fast, especially in the support in the slack group. This plugin brings the work with workflowy on a completly new level.
- (2019-08-14) Thomas Schneider: Awesome tool! Can´t be without it any more!
- (2019-08-14) Bob Elliott: WorkFlowy continues to get better and better. Since it functions similar to "paper & pencil" it is easy to focus without distractions and can keep notes, calendar events, appointments, and to-dos in the same app.
- (2019-08-10) Kai Brodersen: I am a huge fan - but it is not true that WFx replaces the bookmarklets. They work in Firefox, WFx does not. Is there any hope for WFx to be compatible to browsers other than Google Chrome (as the bookmarklets were)?
- (2019-08-06) Derek Luce: Adds a hot-rod engine to the already awesome WorkFlowy tool. The positive impact to my workflow can't be overstated. THANK YOU Rawbytz!!!
- (2019-04-14) Frank D.: I use this more than Vaughn... who says it's indispensable.
- (2019-04-14) Vaughn Seward: Indispensable!
- (2020-10-25, v:2.5.8) Matthieu Bridi: Automatic update
Hi there, You mention that the scripts automatically update in the background. I have however compared the current scripts from your website to the ones I have and they do not match (BETA TESTING have more bullets in mine!) Could it be because I've changed the location of the powerpack in my WorkFlowy? It is fully functional nonetheless. Thank you very much for this amazing product. Looking forward to your reply. Best, Matthieu
- (2020-09-20, v:2.5.8) SP Guruprasad: Unable to set the shortcut key for the count
I there , am very new to workflowy and still exploring . As per your video I did try to create a shortcut taking but was not able to . Please let me know if am missing anything here . Ref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9Rt26XIwxs&list=PLgi2Y4JImXPhCPhtAILbNRzci-X4w1MKT&index=20 Action I took : After going to home page of workflowy. I entered Alt+W that prompts asking to search the item we need in my case I searched for Book that highlighted the books . To enter the shortcut , I then entered Alt+w and entered wfs . It now asks me to enter the Shortcut but how do we know if this shortcut is for Book or count . I did not find the option to enter the keyword and then enter the short cut option. Kindly advice
- (2019-10-15, v:2.5.0) Chuck Welti: visual elements
I notice in the WFX demo there were icons and colors etc. Is that something you get with WFX or do I have to import a style sheet or markup language?
- (2019-10-15, v:2.5.0) charles welti: Visual elements
I saw that in your demo you had icons and colors and visual elements. Is that part of WFX or do I have to import some kind of style sheet or markup language?
- (2019-09-06, v:2.5.0) Isaac Xin Pei: Hello, I don't understand how the shortcut works?
I got the part it's working with workflowy list/search in workflowy list. But when I specify a website url, with the shortcut keys, entering the shortcut in the WFX prompt, it doesn't take me to the website (but instead to the workflowy tab) - not sure how the shortcut works. do we have some documentation somewhere? Also the keyboard trigger, only works with the dialog? It's not keyboard shortcuts in the sense of vimrium, right? Thanks
- (2019-08-13, v:2.4.9) Phil Caisley: WFx and Firefox
Hi, will be you creating an equivalent WFx extension that runs in Firefox?
- (2019-08-09, v:2.4.9) Geon Haeng Lee: shortcut file
I could not get WFO file (shortcut collection ready made). It looks like I can get it automatically when I import file on the MISC setting as your video guided. How I can get that?
- (2019-08-08, v:2.4.9) Alexey Gerasimov: WorkFindy and WFX
Do i need WorkFindy or WFX has all it's functionality in itself?