Catch, report, and fix bugs faster
Record screen and technical logs on your product. Report and fix bugs faster. Example bug report: https://app.birdeatsbug.com/sessions/example How often does it happen that an engineer can’t reproduce the bug and therefore fix it? Developers spend 2-6 hours a day on technical issues. And it’s a lot of back and forth with the bug reporter. That’s more time spent on bugs than developing great features. Here’s how Bird is changing that. 🐦 Who is Bird for? Mainly web development teams: PMs, Engineers, QA, Designers. You can also get much better bug reports if non-technical people in your company start using Bird as well. 👆 Found a bug? Just hit "Record" Bird does the hard work behind the scenes and captures all the important logs for you. A self-serve, no coding solution. No cycle of approvals to go through. 💻 Automated capture of technical data Auto-include supporting data (steps to reproduce, technical logs, etc.) in every bug report. Help developers find the cause of the problem and debug faster. No more copy and pasting for bug reporters. 🎢 Improve QA workflow in the company All tech information and visual proof housed in one place. Create new issues directly from your bug reports in seconds. Bird Eats Bug currently integrates with • Jira • Linear • Trello • Email • and more to come! 💡 Plans • Go to https://birdeatsbug.com/ to open a free account • For more features, our paid plans start at $39/month • Contact us for a free demo via [email protected] • Check out the pricing here: https://birdeatsbug.com/pricing By using this add-on, you agree to the Terms & Conditions available at https://birdeatsbug.com/terms-of-service
- (2021-03-10) Marcus Wiberg: Simple tool to provide rich information about issues to developers. Just great! Thank you.
- (2020-10-25) jeff B: One of my co workers introduced me to this tool, and our developers love it. Recording videos for our engineers and syncing right into jira has never been easier. Plus capturing console related information is super cool!
- (2020-06-25) Marcus: Great tool! Spot on!
- (2019-11-10) Anyia Myles: I need some help with this extension from the reviews it sounds okay but i need it for one of my channel's videos and it's giving me some issues with pulling it up on my Mac, Please try to help me as fast as possible Thank you, Sincerely Anyia.
- (2019-09-24) Moamd Anf: I love it
- (2019-09-03) Anh Tu Sam: I am not affiliated with the team or the company but I truly love the idea behind this product. Keep going.. there's definitely a big market for this..!!