Capture your screen, collect user feedback, and track bugs reports on any website, prototype, or application.
* Streamline your QA and testing process with Usersnap * Let your users leave feedback and visual bug reports with screenshots of any website or web application. With this browser extension your users take a screen capture of your browser and useful context information, such as browser version, OS and screen resolution is automatically added. Usersnap is your central place to organize user feedback and visual bugs reports. ✔ Usersnap is the perfect fit for your very own development workflow and feedback process. No matter, if you love agile methods like Scrum, Kanban or even waterfall - Usersnap is here to help your QA and UAT process. It also works seamlessly with the solutions you and your team already use. Integrate Usersnap with 30+ third-party solutions like Jira, Asana, Trello, Zendesk, Slack, Intercom, MS TFS and so many more. We help you to stay organized. Every day. Special features ✅ in-browser screenshots: you’ll get a screenshot of what your users sees. See browser specific issues immediately. ✅ no-code installation: When you use the Usersnap browser extension, you don’t have to install any code on your site/app. ✅ Collaborate & Communicate: invite your colleagues into Usersnap and discuss visual feedback items and find solutions together. ✅ visual bug tracking in the browser: tracking bugs and website errors gets super easy & fast with the Usersnap browser extension. If your testers and users should send visual feedback for your website and web application projects, you can also integrate the Usersnap feedback widget instead of using the browser extension. https://usersnap.com/classic Get understandable bug reports and visual feedback from your users! Try Usersnap for free (15 days) and sign up at https://usersnap.com!
- (2020-04-06) Luka Kankaras: It definitely made our life easier. Wish I knew about the Usersnap earlier.
- (2019-11-01) Mili B: The one functionality this tool is missing, specially needed by agencies who have multiple people from various departments reviewing staging websites, is to be able to see what colleagues feedback is. It's important cross-functional teams are aligned and comments are not duplicated before they are sent to devs.
- (2019-08-23) BBart: Racjonalne przechwytywanie obrazu, kontrola i dobra kreacja- Polecam.
- (2018-06-27) Klaus-M. Schremser: Awesome tool to connect our developers with our testing users ...
- (2018-02-13) Nikola Strahija: You need to create an account to use any of the features.
- (2017-03-07) volkanagain: Sol kenarda ÜCRETSİZ olarak arama yaparsanız karşınıza çıkar. Oysa ÜCRETLİ dir. bu yüzden 1 yıldız. Ne işe yarar derseniz, web programlama yada tasarımcılar için müşterilerine anlık resimli kolay iletiler göndermeyi sağlar. yada tam tersi. Farklı amaçlarda ekranı, kodları resimler, kalemle çizer gmail üzerinden mail atar, drive kayıt edersiniz. aslında fena değl daha özelliği vardır. Ücretsiz olması da daha da güzel olurdu ama değil!!
- (2016-06-01) ClickPapa Official: The gap between a sales team and the developers could be very huge when it comes to technical understanding. With usersnap we were able to process tickets way much faster (with pivotal integrations) because the sales team were able to point out the exact problem they have, so the developers didn't had to reject the tickets as much as before. It's really helps the productivity for both team, since submitting ticket's visually pointing out to a problem way more faster and descriptive than typing a novel about it.
- (2016-06-01) Bernhard Riegler: A modern approach to user testing. Easy to setup and use.
- (2016-06-01) Lou Gallo: I found Usersnap 2 years ago and I have to say this is the reason our customers rave about support. Being able to give users the tools to send visual feedback, annotations and system info give us as a service the best first response we can. Integration, customization and their support are amazing. Must have for any cloud app!!
- (2016-06-01) Francisco Blanco: Usersnap is very flexible and practical to coordinate teamwork!
- (2016-06-01) Shane Barnes: Quite frankly I don't know how we made it without Usersnap for so long; for years it seemed there was no way out of the utter tedium we experienced in gathering client feedback through screenshots, notes, emails, etc. Now we have once central place where all of our feedback resides, we're able to keep everyone in the loop and tick off items one by one as they're completed. The time we've gained as a result has exponentially paid our monthly Company subscription several times over and then some. Thanks, Usersnap.
- (2016-06-01) Junaid Akhtar: This app is actually really easy to use , work at a web development company and we use Usersnap extensively to QA all of our projects ,Great Work 5 Stars .
- (2016-06-01) Steve Eyre: Usersnap has saved us plenty of back and forth between clients and developers. Installing the Chrome extension has made it possible for even our intranet applications to have user submitted reports directly from our clients. The screenshot and annotations is by far the stand-out feature of the software, allowing even remote clients to very clearly indicate issues. The icing on the cake is receiving details of the exact URL the user is on, the browser and version, any plugins they have installed etc. The Chrome extension makes it possible for our clients to very easily submit reports. We even use it in the development environment to very quickly report on issues. Since starting with Usersnap, it has become a key component of our work.
- (2016-06-01) Tim Smith: Usersnap is a great tool for real-time user experience reporting. Our development team relies on usersnap to effectively capture bugs and user issues as they relate to the user experience. Kudos to Usersnap for easy user adoption.
- (2016-06-01) Patrick Conant: Usersnap has been an amazing tool for our business. We are a small web development company, and usersnap helps us get precise feedback from our clients - no more guessing which browser they're using or what they mean when they say "move the header down a few pixels".
- (2016-06-01) John Rogillio: Very easy to use browser app. We have multiple projects and it is simple to select the right project and post the bug. Would be nice to have the option to record a video of the issue in the event you need to perform a few steps to reproduce the issue.
- (2016-06-01) Marc Avila: I work at a web development company and we use Usersnap extensively to QA all of our projects. The Usersnap Chrome extension works very well. Not sure what we would do without it.
- (2016-06-01) Robert Gergeo: I work as a developer in a large company, developing large business critical web applications. Occasionally something doesn't work as it should, as per usual with any system, and Usersnap has helped us A LOT in identifying flaws rapidly due to how easy it is for users to report problems or suggestions with one click, including taking a screenshot so we can better understand what they mean.
- (2016-06-01) Simple and straight to the point interface allows for easily tracking any issues that have been submitted.
- (2016-06-01) Judith Sol-Dyess: This is a very easy way to annotate a screenshot that also includes the browser details developers need to troubleshoot issues.
- (2015-02-18) Broc Pacholik: This app is actually really easy to use and less of a "gimmick" than others I've seen. I previously used skitch just for their arrow functionality but this cuts out at least one step and also allows you to block out sensitive profile information really quickly when sharing with team members.
- (2014-06-26) Josef Trauner: Ist einer super Erweiterung zum rein Webbasierten Produkt. Weiter so!
- (2014-06-26) Gregor Dorfbauer: Endlich! Mit dieser Erweiterung kann ich auch auf lokalen Entwicklungssystemen mit Usersnap arbeiten. Ideal ist auch die Möglichkeit, Ideen von anderen Seiten rasch mit der Extension als Screenshot zu markieren und abzuspeichern. Zusammen mit dem Usersnap Dashboard eine tolle Umgebung.