Report visual bugs directly into your favorite tools, without leaving your website or web app
Marker.io (http://marker.io) makes it easy for product teams and digital agencies to collect and report website feedback, without driving developers crazy Top 3 features 👇 🖌Annotate Explain feedback visually Get your internal team and clients to mark up bugs, ideas and feedback directly on your site. It's like drawing with a marker on your screen. ➡️Destinations Centralize feedback into your favorite tools Collect bugs reports and feedback directly into your team's existing issue tracking and project management tools. No more feedback lost in emails, flying screenshots and meeting notes mean you won't need to train and onboard your team to new tools and workflows. Marker.io (http://marker.io) integrates with: ✔ Trello ✔ Jira ✔ GitHub ✔ Asana ✔ GitLab ✔ Bitbucket ✔ Slack 💻Environment data Reproduce bugs faster All new bug reports created via Marker.io automatically include metadata about the webpage as well as information about the reporter’s technical environment (Browser, OS, screen size). It even works with Browserstack for cross-browser testing on virtual devices. 💲Plans Go to https://marker.io to start your 15-day free trial. Plans start at $49 a month.
- (2018-09-04) Jan Heuer: Full access to all websites I visit? banking, email, password storage, ... just to take a screenshot? Not justified!
- (2018-08-23) chiraz ben chaabane: it is perfect for capturing screen images but I am looking for a screenshot video, can someone help me? Thank you very much.
- (2018-05-02) Yao Wee Ng: Extremely useful and easy to use!
- (2018-04-24) David Breuer: Simple, easy to use and it make much better and faster our QA session. I would love if we could add a todo or any list to the bug report template. so we could have a task exported directly into GitHub issue or Trello board.
- (2018-03-22) oleg blohin: Супер и нет слов
- (2018-03-08) Tejas Kharat: Awesome :)
- (2018-02-21) Tony Oliver: The integrations are very helpful and well designed. There are a few issues that, in the end, just make this another screen capture tool. I'm not able to capture & scroll. I'm not able to capture the console logs. For JIRA, when trying to add a screenshot to an existing issue, not all issues are listed in the dropdown. Video would be a great add-on. I'd like to be able to configure my mark-ups better. 3-stars
- (2018-02-21) Orlando Hernandez: Great tool, easy to use!!!
- (2018-01-30) Glenn Guinto: Very useful..
- (2018-01-25) Lindsay Shaver: This works wonderfully and I'm in love w/trello integration. Easy to use!! <3
- (2018-01-23) Harold Rivera: Es impresionante , había probado con cientos aplicaciones similares , y NINGUNA se compara con MARKER.io , Realmente estoy muy complacido y se esta convirtiendo en una verdadera necesidad en la cual tendré que invertir muy pronto!Magnifico Trabajo Muchachos!!
- (2018-01-21) Robert Stanford: Use it occasionally but like the functionality. Not so keen on the popups but then it is the free version.
- (2018-01-10) Dzele: best app
- (2018-01-07) Naguib Ihab: You have to signup to use it
- (2018-01-04) Carlos Lang-Lenton Bonny: Muy útil. Lo recomiendo.
- (2017-12-20) Mario Jacobs: Ferramenta sensacional
- (2017-12-17) Konstantin. R: super))
- (2017-12-06) Ruben Razuri: bien, me gustaría, que mejore la resolución de imagen capturada, al pegarla en diferentes contenedores pierde la resolución y distorsiona su contenido. gracias Pd: Recomiendo esta aplicación
- (2017-11-24) khalid bhat: it's fantastic with a bunch of options.
- (2017-11-13) Amadeus Hritani: It's robust & awesome :)
- (2017-11-10) Tanya Tkachenko: Screenshots of excellent quality!
- (2017-11-10) Rhys Harper: It says you can capture long pages where scrolling is necessary, and it does not let me do that. When I click the button, it just turns into a screen capture tool (which doesn't even allow you to capture from the very corner, you have to finagle it to be just inside the window, or it doesn't work). Nothing infuriates me more than having to sign up for an account for something only to find that it doesn't work as advertised. Now I have to go unsubscribe to the inevitable marketing emails I'll receive. (eye roll).
- (2017-11-08) Talha Kammy Bond: Awesome!
- (2017-11-04) Alex Brinkman: Makes sharing quick screenshots with clients quick and easy! Love it!
- (2017-11-04) abhimanyu kumar: nice,it help in faster working ,and in studying
- (2019-09-18, v:6.0.3) Vlad Radulescu: Disabling Environment Details
Hi, We're using marker.io with JIRA and need to disable the autoposting of the environment details. I looked through the dashboard but haven't managed to find a solution to this. Can you help, please?
- (2018-12-07, v:5.3.1) Direct download?
Any method to directly download screenshots, as opposed to only share to various platforms?
- (2017-11-12, v:5.0.8) HowDairy AJ: Deleting
How do I delete this?
- (2017-10-06, v:5.0.7) Elisa B: Ne marche pas
Ne marche pas sur chromebook. Le bouton ne fait aucune capture.
- (2017-06-30, v:4.0.17) Support various languages
Hi, it's very useful tool. However, it would be nice if user can type various languages when editing the screen shots. :)
- (2016-11-01, v:3.1.0) New permissions
The new permissions requested are uncomfortably intrusive for the update notes specified in the overview for the most recent patch. Would be a review, but I uninstalled and cannot leave reviews anymore.
- (2016-11-01, v:3.1.0) Ben Harten: New Permissions
If you expect new permissions to be approved you should supply some form of explanation. Love the app please explain new permissions
- (2016-10-31, v:3.1.0) Jean-Philippe Sirois: New permissions
Care to explain why these new extensive permissions are needed?
- (2016-08-11, v:2.7.1) vincent bai: not working
same problem as http://imgur.com/a/zK06F chrome version：52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit) in China
- (2016-08-10, v:2.6.3) Veronica Welby-Fontaine: Scrolling screen shot
Hi. Is Marker able to capture a screen shot where there is scrolling involved? I would like to capture contents of a page where scrolling down is required but it seems that Marker is only capturing what is visible on my screen. Can you tell me if there is a scroll capture feature available or in the works? Thanks!
- (2016-08-04, v:2.6.1) kim singletary: Issues with Trello
I had a Trello account, created a new board but did not have any lists associated with the board. I used Marker chrome extension and configured to link with Trello. I tried to add my first card with Marker, all looked fine, but no card was actually made. There is no error message if the list is blank\default and no card is created. Took me a few minutes to figure this out.