Report visual bugs directly into your favorite tools, without leaving your website or web app
Have you ever felt frustrated with internal testing and bug reporting, either as a reporter or as a developer? So did we, and we created Marker.io to streamline those workflows. 🤩 faster bug reporting Set up Marker.io to integrate with your preferred bug reporting tool (like Jira, Asana, Trello and many more) and start reporting! Capture a screenshot of the visual bug, highlight, crop, fill in the form to create a ticket/issue/card/... and continue browsing. You never leave your website. 💻 technical data Want your developers to love you? The tickets you create through Marker.io will ensure that, since they automatically get enriched with technical metadata and console logs. It makes it easier and faster for your developers to recreate and resolve any issue. 🎯 all about forms The forms in Marker.io are deeply connected to your issue tracker. The fields in the form are mirrors from tickets so you never miss any information. Need custom forms? No problem, you can change the visible fields, both for your team members as for your guests and clients. Your more sensitive information will not be exposed. Marker.io currently integrates with: ✔Trello ✔Jira ✔Azure DevOps ✔GitHub ✔Asana ✔ and even more project and issue tracking tools! 💲Plans Go to https://marker.io to start your 15-day free trial. Plans start at $49 a month. Get a free demo for more information or to get started.
- (2018-09-04) Jan Heuer: Full access to all websites I visit? banking, email, password storage, ... just to take a screenshot? Not justified!
- (2018-08-23) chiraz ben chaabane: it is perfect for capturing screen images but I am looking for a screenshot video, can someone help me? Thank you very much.
- (2018-05-02) Yao Wee Ng: Extremely useful and easy to use!
- (2018-04-24) David Breuer: Simple, easy to use and it make much better and faster our QA session. I would love if we could add a todo or any list to the bug report template. so we could have a task exported directly into GitHub issue or Trello board.
- (2018-03-22) oleg blohin: Супер и нет слов
- (2018-03-08) Awesome :)
- (2018-02-21) Tony Oliver: The integrations are very helpful and well designed. There are a few issues that, in the end, just make this another screen capture tool. I'm not able to capture & scroll. I'm not able to capture the console logs. For JIRA, when trying to add a screenshot to an existing issue, not all issues are listed in the dropdown. Video would be a great add-on. I'd like to be able to configure my mark-ups better. 3-stars
- (2018-02-21) Orlando Hernandez: Great tool, easy to use!!!
- (2018-01-30) Glenn Guinto: Very useful..
- (2018-01-25) Lindsay Shaver: This works wonderfully and I'm in love w/trello integration. Easy to use!! <3
- (2018-01-23) Harold Rivera: Es impresionante , había probado con cientos aplicaciones similares , y NINGUNA se compara con MARKER.io , Realmente estoy muy complacido y se esta convirtiendo en una verdadera necesidad en la cual tendré que invertir muy pronto!Magnifico Trabajo Muchachos!!
- (2018-01-21) Robert Stanford: Use it occasionally but like the functionality. Not so keen on the popups but then it is the free version.
- (2018-01-10) Dzele (Džele): best app
- (2018-01-07) Naguib Ihab: You have to signup to use it
- (2018-01-04) Carlos Lang-Lenton Bonny: Muy útil. Lo recomiendo.
- (2017-12-20) Mario Jacobs: Ferramenta sensacional
- (2017-12-17) Konstantin.: super))
- (2017-12-06) Ruben Razuri: bien, me gustaría, que mejore la resolución de imagen capturada, al pegarla en diferentes contenedores pierde la resolución y distorsiona su contenido. gracias Pd: Recomiendo esta aplicación
- (2017-11-24) khalid bhat: it's fantastic with a bunch of options.
- (2017-11-13) Amadeus Hritani: It's robust & awesome :)
- (2017-11-10) Tanya Tkachenko: Screenshots of excellent quality!
- (2017-11-10) Rhys Harper: It says you can capture long pages where scrolling is necessary, and it does not let me do that. When I click the button, it just turns into a screen capture tool (which doesn't even allow you to capture from the very corner, you have to finagle it to be just inside the window, or it doesn't work). Nothing infuriates me more than having to sign up for an account for something only to find that it doesn't work as advertised. Now I have to go unsubscribe to the inevitable marketing emails I'll receive. (eye roll).
- (2017-11-08) Talha Kammy Bond: Awesome!
- (2017-11-04) Alex Brinkman: Makes sharing quick screenshots with clients quick and easy! Love it!
- (2017-11-04) abhimanyu kumar: nice,it help in faster working ,and in studying
- (2017-11-02) DE googlyas: Quite smooth entire screen copy!
- (2020-10-21, v:6.2.3) Brian Grossman: Mac Keyboard Command?
When I hover over the extension, the keyboard command Alt+Shift+U is displayed. There isn't an alt key on Macs. When I try to use Option (which often is the alternative for Alt), nothing happens. Is there a Mac keyboard shortcut that be used to jump into the annotation screen while your cursor is hovering over something?
- (2019-09-18, v:6.0.3) Vlad Radulescu: Disabling Environment Details
Hi, We're using marker.io with JIRA and need to disable the autoposting of the environment details. I looked through the dashboard but haven't managed to find a solution to this. Can you help, please?
- (2018-12-07, v:5.3.1) Direct download?
Any method to directly download screenshots, as opposed to only share to various platforms?
- (2017-11-12, v:5.0.8) HowDairy AJ: Deleting
How do I delete this?
- (2017-10-06, v:5.0.7) Elisa B: Ne marche pas
Ne marche pas sur chromebook. Le bouton ne fait aucune capture.
- (2017-06-30, v:4.0.17) Support various languages
Hi, it's very useful tool. However, it would be nice if user can type various languages when editing the screen shots. :)
- (2016-11-01, v:3.1.0) New permissions
The new permissions requested are uncomfortably intrusive for the update notes specified in the overview for the most recent patch. Would be a review, but I uninstalled and cannot leave reviews anymore.
- (2016-11-01, v:3.1.0) Ben Harten: New Permissions
If you expect new permissions to be approved you should supply some form of explanation. Love the app please explain new permissions
- (2016-10-31, v:3.1.0) Jean-Philippe Sirois: New permissions
Care to explain why these new extensive permissions are needed?
- (2016-08-11, v:2.7.1) vincent bai: not working
same problem as http://imgur.com/a/zK06F chrome version：52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit) in China
- (2016-08-10, v:2.6.3) Veronica Welby-Fontaine: Scrolling screen shot
Hi. Is Marker able to capture a screen shot where there is scrolling involved? I would like to capture contents of a page where scrolling down is required but it seems that Marker is only capturing what is visible on my screen. Can you tell me if there is a scroll capture feature available or in the works? Thanks!
- (2016-08-04, v:2.6.1) kim singletary: Issues with Trello
I had a Trello account, created a new board but did not have any lists associated with the board. I used Marker chrome extension and configured to link with Trello. I tried to add my first card with Marker, all looked fine, but no card was actually made. There is no error message if the list is blank\default and no card is created. Took me a few minutes to figure this out.
- (2016-07-31, v:2.6.1) René Remšík: sharing
While I screenshot something will I be able to share it within facebook? Thanks forward