The test-recorder records acceptance tests for the Ember-cli and Nightwatch testing frameworks.
The test-recorder records acceptance tests for the Ember-cli, Nightwatch and Chromeless (WIP) testing frameworks. IMPORTANT, restart chrome in order to get this to work, I will see if I can get it to work immediately at some point. Also to make this simple to use I have enabled it for all sites. If you don't feel comfortable in this, you can download it from GitHub and compile it into your project locally. This project records the ways you interact with your application and then generates the code to playback these actions inside an acceptance test runner. The idea is to save you time writing these tests by hand. Code is at https://github.com/QuantumInformation/test-recorder, please raise any issues there.
- (2020-11-26) Egor Hans: Kinda seems to work, but even with "Record all elements" it won't register the password entry as well as some other interactions, and more importantly, even with "Persist code" and "Keep recorder open" both enabled, it wipes its clipboard every few interactions. But hey, compared to the vvscode one and its forks, this is the only one that produces something reasonable at all, so...
- (2019-05-09) Roman Ramirez: comparados con otros recorder de nightwach js es el mejor.... la verdad es que no conosco otro asi que mientras encuentro otro este es la mejor opcion
- (2019-02-07) Wesley Kenis: does not work at all. Only links to the extenion page
- (2018-11-14) Adrián Garrido García: La he probado junto con Nightwatchjs y funciona perfectamente. Me gustaría que el diseño fuese un poco más agradable y soportase más framework de testing. Si tuviese todo eso tendría mis 5 estrellas.
- (2018-04-14) whole product: kjh
- (2017-08-09) Steve Tyler: Really good, saves me a lot of time writing Ember acceptance tests. Highly recommended.
- (2017-08-02) Nikos Katsikanis: I made it, so I guess I have to love it!
- (2017-08-15, v:0.3.0) Bruno Piñeiro: Can't use it
Added to chrome, the only options the extention have are: -Test recorder -Remove fromChrome -Hide in Chrome menu -Manage Extentions so i have to assume this is just to get clicks on the google play?