The chrome extension for Userbrain testers.
The chrome extension for Userbrain testers. If you want to become a Userbrain tester, please sign up by filling out this form: https://userbrain.net/become-a-tester
- (2020-03-20) Sumit Kumar: I am not able to give qualifiacation test even after downlaoding extensions..
- (2020-01-27) Jeffery Juma: It is buggy I am not able to turn on the microphone.
- (2019-10-19) Jaya Prakash: this is an good opportunity to make more money online , but my point of view the survey time is too longer and try to make short for better clients
- (2019-09-01) Godwin Adjei Asante: I AM NEW HERE AND AM LOOKING FORWARD TO AN EXCITING EXPERIENCE. I CAN SEE A LOT OF GOOD REVIEWS AND ITS QUITE ENCOURAGING.
- (2019-01-21) Dylan Masters: PRIVACY WARNING: This extension has permissions to read and change all your data on the websites you visit and capture content of your screen. When you enable this extension, the extension is set to "Allow the extension to automatically read and change data on all sites." People ask how do you know if it is recording? Guess what, if you don't change the extension's permissions, it is always recording. Please right click on the Userbrain extension and click "learn more" under "This can read and change site data". Better yet, just turn it off when you are not using it, right click on the extension and go to "Manage Extensions".
- (2019-01-17) dung phanthanh: I think this is good website to earn some money
- (2018-11-04) I Developer: the best app for anything u can earn money. very helpful
- (2018-08-17) Kong Le Thanh: I like this app
- (2018-03-15) MeekaSeal C: I like that the tests automatically upload after the recording is finished. Also, the upload time is extremely fast! Be sure to keep your videos at 10 minutues, because I think it stops recording after that. I'm not sure that is true, but I think it is! Just do what you can in 5-10 minutes. The tests don't roll in that fast, but I read that that is normal. Don't give up!
- (2018-03-06) Remington Stafford: This testing platform used to be good, as I'd get 6 or 7 tests a week, totaling around $20. Now, there are little to no testing opportunities.
- (2017-04-26) Net Dominican: I would love to know where the recordings are stored so that I can upload them from a location with quicker upload speeds at a later date. My 10min sample test took an hour to upload!
- (2016-12-28) Jack Samurai: No idea whats going on when recording a test. No indication that the test in being recorded. When you finish a test no option to indicate that you have finished a test, the option to "Finish Test and Upload" is not available. The test instructions significantly hides the actual test you are doing.
- (2016-09-15) Horace Ramirez: it is okay
- (2016-06-04) Nzube Ekpunobi: Easiest recorder of any usability testing site. However, there are definitely a few glaring issues: (1) The tests pay $3 each, but take 15-20 minutes to complete. It says they should take 5-10 but I've done many now, and they're all 15-20 mins. If you go quicker then you risk having the video rejected, obviously. (2) The extension is nice but there is no notification system. It would be nice if the icon had a little red bubble showing the number or tests available, or the extension made a notification noise when a test was available. (3) I don't get emails when tests are available. Not sure if that's normal, but I do have email alerts enabled. Other than that, great extension.
- (2016-03-23) Pros: Userbrain's extension is easy to use. Userbrain has more tests available than some other usability test platforms. Cons: Userbrain pays significantly less than many usability test platforms. The extension crashes quite often as soon as tests have been completed. I have not had any problems like this with other screen recording programs. The crashes have meant that several tests I have completed have been lost, and thus time wasted.
- (2016-02-09) Tyler Dawson: I can not figure out where it is saving my videos to upload them. Very frustrating!
- (2015-08-21) Iva Grčić: Userbrain is a great user testing site, I've been using them for a while, and if you need to earn a little money online, this is the way to go! you don't have to fight for a test like on UserTesting, you get tests almost every day and you get paid accordingly. Great little source of income :)
- (2020-05-18, v:1.1.7) Lucky& Ricky Channel: find test
where do i go to find test
- (2020-05-18, v:1.1.7) Lucky& Ricky Channel: question
where do i find the test
- (2020-04-18, v:1.1.6) Kellie Tait: qualification test
hello, i am having problems finding the test
- (2020-04-15, v:1.1.6) mahnaz banu: need help
Hi I'm having problem finding qualification test
- (2020-04-12, v:1.1.6) Beverly Accime: Qualification test
I recorded my test after installing this but it won't upload the video. it just stays at 0 percent.......
- (2020-04-03, v:1.1.6) Aliny Sibomana: qualification test
I am unable to see the qualification test
- (2020-04-02, v:1.1.6) K Mustafa: tech issue
unable to open to do test
- (2020-03-31, v:1.1.6) JOJI SEBASTIAN: Can't find the Qualification Test
Hi, I have started using Userbrain a few days ago. I didn't find the qualification test yet from the extension provided , thinking that i might get notified about that. Got my email to look for qualification test, but i wasn't able to find the test as said. Please help.
- (2020-03-25, v:1.1.6) terasita brown: text
ive downloaded the extension, i dont see the qualification test
- (2020-03-25, v:1.1.6) Omujale Oghenefego: testing for qualification
i cant see the qualification test
- (2020-03-10, v:1.1.4) J Biddle: Can't do anything
I downloaded the extension, but I am not able to take my qualification test.
- (2020-01-30, v:1.1.1) Brian Pieksma: Video Wont Upload
Test #26182 will not upload from my desktop. It was running and then I got nan% done. It appears to be stuck there. Tried restarting chrome to no avail. It would be nice to get credit for the test I just did.
- (2019-12-23, v:1.1.0) Lei Murray: How to access the example test
I've seen a lot of questions about how to access the example test and I had trouble at first, but I was able to find the solution fairly quickly so I'd like to help you all out. If you go to your Userbrain dashboard, you will see a tab label (KNOWLEDGE BASE) at the top next to the word dashboard. Click on it and it will pull up a type of FAQs page, if you scroll down to the section marked (EXAMPLE TEST), you'll see the question "How do I start with my example test?" click on the question and it will show you how to access the example test so you can move forward with signing up. Hope this helps.
- (2019-11-14, v:1.0.4) Eylül Işık: No test available
Hello. I cannot see any test after downloading the extension, just like other people. Please fix the problem and inform us on how to proceed. Thank you.
- (2019-10-28, v:1.0.3) Malgorzata Knight: Test unavailable
There is no option to take the sample test. Would you please make it available so that we all can get started. Thank you
- (2019-10-06, v:1.0.3) Sherri Robinson: Cannot see where to take the test
Hello, I took a test when I first signed up, and I keep getting emails to try it again, but after opening the Chrome extension, I cannot see anywhere how to find the test. I'd love to continue, but need some clarification please. Thank you!
- (2019-09-04, v:1.0.2) Tiffany Mitchell: how do i take my test?
how do i take my example test?
- (2019-07-16, v:1.0.2) Cintia Gerardi: EXAMPLE TEST
There is no option to take a sample text after downloading the extension My problem is the same as all the others. I also notice that there isn't one reply to any of us. thanks hopefully I get an answer from you guys soon because everytime I write I never get a proper response
- (2019-07-03, v:1.0.2) Leigh Fiorentino: There is no option to take a sample text after downloading the extension
My problem is the same as all the others. I also notice that there isn't one reply to any of us.
- (2019-06-24, v:1.0.2) Robert Adams: Not functioning correctly
i have filled out all required information and nothing is happening. i have noticed that others are having the same issues. Will there be a resolution soon
- (2019-06-22, v:1.0.2) Cheryl Pavarini: Can't get to practice test
I go to the Chrome Extension which has been downloaded but I don't see any practice test
- (2019-06-17, v:1.0.2) Leigh Fiorentino: sample test unavailable
I have been directed to take the sample test but it does not appear. This seems to be the same issue for other users. Hopefully it is rectified soon.
- (2019-06-07, v:1.0.2) craig hawkins: The same as all
This sites navigation for a review site is well off, it doesn't allow you to do the test video, just sends you in circles. Please help.