Allows to search on page using regular expression pattern. Use CTRL+SHIFT+F hotkey to open search form
This extension allows to search on page using regular expression pattern. Use CTRL+SHIFT+F shortcut to open search box.
- (2019-08-23) Richard Deighan: Same issue and Victor Ott. Extension apparently does nothing.
- (2018-09-10) Victor Ott: 2018-09-10 Chrome 66.0.3359.170 32bit: * search popup shows on "Ctrl+Shift+F": OK. * I enter something which should match (plain text word): OK. * I press "Enter": nothing happens, can't start searching... Restarted browser, etc. no change.
- (2018-06-29) Paul F: Nice and simple, fast, keyboard shortcut operated.
- (2017-10-01) Ming Fai LAU: Possible to enable continously to display the search bar and results after mouse-clicking anywhere on the website?
- (2017-07-06) Good extension. Default search must be same.
- (2018-02-04, v:1.1) i would like to see it on github
Hi Zudwa, I really like this plugin and looks clean at first glance, I would like to see it on github. Regards
- (2018-01-06, v:1.1) hotkey on mac?
The CTRL-SHIFT-F hotkey doesn't work on my Mac. Same for CMD-SHIFT-F. I don't know if you support "find next" ( CTRL-SHIFT-G / CMD-SHIFT-G on Mac) but I'd love it if you did. As it is, your plugin highlights all matching patterns, which helps, but I'd really like it to jump to the first, then next, next, etc... just like Chrome's normal FIND. Thanks, Eddie
- (2017-02-28, v:1.1) Ming Fai LAU: Continually Enable scroll-bar coloring after leaving search bar
Hi Zudwa, This is a very helpful extension to me. One thought. Once I manually scroll the scroll-bar using mouse drag, the scroll-bar color would disappear. Would it be possible to continue to enable it, even user manually drag the scroll-bar using mouse? Thank you for the great app!