Translate the definitions by google translate.
Currently, Google Translate will only give the word definitions in the source language. This extension translates those definitions for you, using Google Translate itself. (This extension is not affiliated with Google in anyway.) Open sourced under GPL v3: https://github.com/bartsolutions/google-translate-plus New in 0.1.1 - Added preferences page New in 0.0.7.0 - adapt to the new UI of Google Translate New in 0.0.6.0 - keep a short local history of last 7 searched words (click to revisit the translation page)
- (2020-09-16) Вадим Василенко: Отлично
- (2020-09-16) Niphat Nualchan: ชอบมาก
- (2020-09-14) Jadsarin Sirimak: good
- (2020-09-13) atilay yagmur Okutaner: It's not useful.
- (2020-09-12) Miranda cutz: cool
- (2020-09-09) Ramon Kirana: Awesome and helpul, thanks.
- (2020-09-07) Sudarsono: top
- (2020-07-21) STELLA stella: DE 10
- (2020-07-10) Kacper Ślączka: Pretty nicely done in both visual and technical aspects from the POV of me as a user, although there are 2 features that would be useful which are missing and 1 unnecessary feature (which takes up space), fixing these up would make that extension better: 1. (technical): under the definition and above the synonyms list there's an example of use given, it's single sentence in quotation marks which is not translated by your extension 2. (aesthetics): translated list of synonyms looks slovenly; it would be nice if you could make them look in the same way as they do look like originally (framed and separated better than just single space), but it would be far better than it is now even if just commas and more spaces (or tab?) would separate one from each other 3. (aesthetics & takes up space): under translated synonyms there are some buttons being hyperlinks to some other translations on google translate; these seem to be useless, I don't really know how these are created, e.g. for word "immense" I got 2 buttons with "immense" word on each, translating "vast" there are 7 buttons with phrases "vast", "zu", "nei", "immense", "immense", "originally", "originally". Obviously pointless, but even if these links were properly associated with translated word/phrase I'd still find them useless due to space taken up I guess, especially as there's sections synonyms which are already hyperlinks
- (2020-07-06) kliop00023: doesn't keep ①②③... bullets and paragraphs.
- (2020-06-23) daniel ocampo: very useful
- (2020-03-23) tic tac big snack: so when i tried using it it did nothing and even when i tried it at translate.google.com it still didn't work so i give up on this
- (2020-03-14) Munjat 07: good job
- (2019-10-23) Bob Loucks: useless , dormant.
- (2019-07-07) Celso Vieira: I suggest that in future versions, Google Translate Plus supports more languages, and not just English.
- (2019-06-05) Valley Concierge: Translate is just what i'm looking for! Definitions for when I need them and translations or interpretations for everything else. The future is here!
- (2019-01-12) porag uddin: ok
- (2018-12-23) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-12-09) Chaotic Good Agent Of Chaos: Doesnt work installed it and now I am worried all its doing is collecting data to people stupid enough to download it
- (2018-11-30) Shawn Lu: It doesn't work with the latest version, hope it could be fixed.
- (2018-10-18) xu adam: amazing tools, easy to use
- (2018-08-11) Rakesh Nigam: amazing apps
- (2018-08-01) shakil sheikh: good
- (2018-07-18) Yuvrajsinh Chudasama: wowwwww
- (2018-07-12) CHANDER DHARMANI: amazing
- (2017-11-28, v:0.0.4.0) Vanessa Ives [Staff]: Not working
I'm clicking on the icon but nothing is happening. Am I missing s step?